SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tenplay - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:03 am

I think it's possible that this screencap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could be the entry of The Sofitel

We knew that Richie's sister stayed at The Sofitel so I'm thinking that this could be MTP?  Thoughts?

Source Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

tenplay - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:08 am

Sundy, yes, it does resemble ... about MTP possibly ... I really am lost with how the promos are cut, I never remember the previous ones, do they insert footage from 2 episodes?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:15 am

Sundy wrote:I think it's possible that this screencap

Could be the entry of The Sofitel

We knew that Richie's sister stayed at The Sofitel so I'm thinking that this could be MTP?  Thoughts?

Source Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It does look like it :yes: but I noticed they are wearing the same clothes as the red Vespa date as well....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:19 am

It definatly looks like Olena is in the final 2 girls to me..... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all  scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
I think the lack of s/caps of Nikki is intentional given her obvious edit. She wasn't shown for HTD or FD and yet is in them so I won't be surprised if it is the same with finale s/caps.

It's interesting because out of the F3, Nikki is an outlier like Snez was an outlier. Snez had no intro video but the other girls did and Nikki does have an intro video (not shown first episode but on tenplay) and the other girls don't.

Another outlier is that Nikki is the only one on the SM official accounts who didn't have a pic of her posted before the season. Add in that Nikki is the only one of F3 without s/caps for HTD/FD and it makes me think those outliers are possible clues.

Olena didn't have hTD screen caps either. People were suggesting she was going at F4. We seem to be pulling things all over the shop here as that was the bone of contention for Olena beingbF1 because she didn't have an intro yet Nikki had an intro and now she is outlier. IMo I am confused as buggery now

How about this can someone tell me if Richie's shorts he is wearing on the date with Nikki are the same as the shorts as the papped pic? Also Nikkis arm hair is way longer than the girl in the shadow. And I know arm hair I've waxed mine for long enough and Nikis are very long IMO.

Lastly although I won't reveal the source but I will say there was no pap pic of the finale. Let's just say the photographer never yelled out the F1 name. I've seen the footage. IMO this year the network has played everyone including the girls but more importantly the viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:37 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all  scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
I think the lack of s/caps of Nikki is intentional given her obvious edit. She wasn't shown for HTD or FD and yet is in them so I won't be surprised if it is the same with finale s/caps.

It's interesting because out of the F3, Nikki is an outlier like Snez was an outlier. Snez had no intro video but the other girls did and Nikki does have an intro video (not shown first episode but on tenplay) and the other girls don't.

Another outlier is that Nikki is the only one on the SM official accounts who didn't have a pic of her posted before the season. Add in that Nikki is the only one of F3 without s/caps for HTD/FD and it makes me think those outliers are possible clues.

Olena didn't have hTD screen caps either.  People were suggesting she was going at F4.  We seem to be pulling things all over the shop here as that was the bone of contention for Olena beingbF1 because she didn't have an intro yet Nikki had an intro and now she is outlier. IMo I am confused as buggery now

How about this can someone tell me if Richie's shorts he is wearing on the date with Nikki are the same as the shorts as the papped pic?  Also Nikkis arm hair is way longer than the girl in the shadow.  And I know arm hair I've waxed mine for long enough and Nikis are very long IMO.

Lastly although I won't reveal the source but I will say there was no pap pic of the finale. Let's just say the photographer never yelled out the F1 name.  I've seen the footage. IMO this year the network has played everyone including the girls but more importantly the viewers.

Olena did have a HTD sc - the picnic basket one with Richie walking, it was just that we saw the back view only.

Richie's shorts look different in both sc IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:42 am

When we were originally discussing the hairy arm, I am sure it was of a much clearer SC where the hair was very obvious. Will have to go back and take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:47 am

Can someone tell me...did the F3 all stay at the Sofitel? Where was the finale filmed? Getting a bit confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 am

in_denial wrote:Can someone tell me...did the F3 all stay at the Sofitel? Where was the finale filmed? Getting a bit confused!

Mags that were posted by folks during pre sleuthing indicated Sofitel Nusa Dua as the location the crew landed into on arrival in Bali hence by deduction the F3 all stayed there.

For the finale, AAL posted episode guide for next Thursday in the episode thread & it mentions Ubud as the finale location.

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the AU series, my recollection is that the lead & F2 are a bit more dressed up for the MTP......but maybe they decided to switch it up to casual wear this time no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:07 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Olena didn't have hTD screen caps either.  People were suggesting she was going at F4.  We seem to be pulling things all over the shop here as that was the bone of contention for Olena beingbF1 because she didn't have an intro yet Nikki had an intro and now she is outlier. IMo I am confused as buggery now

How about this can someone tell me if Richie's shorts he is wearing on the date with Nikki are the same as the shorts as the papped pic?  Also Nikkis arm hair is way longer than the girl in the shadow.  And I know arm hair I've waxed mine for long enough and Nikis are very long IMO.

Lastly although I won't reveal the source but I will say there was no pap pic of the finale. Let's just say the photographer never yelled out the F1 name.  I've seen the footage. IMO this year the network has played everyone including the girls but more importantly the viewers.

So hang on. Are you saying the video you have seen is of a pap yelling presumably Olenas name at Osher and there is no other evidence that she is F1. No photo?  Are these the same paps that followed her to the airport or during filming? Might have they just been trying their luck with the name? Or was there other evidence to say she was f1. Like info filtering through from Bali?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:31 am

Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO the only way Richie would be seen walking with a contestant in their ballgown is if there was a cocktail party or if she had just been eliminated...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 am

spangler wrote:
Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO the only way Richie would be seen walking with a contestant in their ballgown is if there was a cocktail party or if she had just been eliminated...

If you watch the clip of this, Olena does smile at one point, so I can't see her doing that if she had just been eliminated.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick