SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tenplay - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 am

Also, don't think the Vespa and bathers date is the same day IMO. Could be, but from the vespa outfit images she seems to be wearing something burgundy/red underneath, unless she changes into bathers afterwards

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

tenplay - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 am

mercieme wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Vespas ride and swimming can be the same day though.
And then the evening part with a usually a diner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a SC of Richie & Olena in the pool with her wearing the white bathers....just don't see how she gets to do 2 activities in one day plus a dinner....if that's the case they won't show it all when the episode airs.

The other 2 girls got one day activity it seems....jmo.

Are there SC of them in the pool?? So it's not the ocean or anything?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 am

mercieme wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a SC of Richie & Olena in the pool with her wearing the white bathers....just don't see how she gets to do 2 activities in one day plus a dinner....if that's the case they won't show it all when the episode airs.

Oh okay, I didn't see that one.
Thanks for bringing it up
Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:43 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Are there SC of them in the pool?? So it's not the ocean or anything?

Yep looks like a pool to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source @ Sundy's SC on Page 5 of this thread

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:43 am

Nikkis outfits

Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
And New Idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:48 am

Alexs outfits

Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:52 am

I think Richie's facial hair is a bit of a clue. I think all the screencaps are prior to the Rose ceremony
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 am

Fifty wrote:
Sundy wrote:There's some clearer caps

She still has the white bathers s/c and safari print dress to go after this rose ceremon pictured. .  I suspect they are from the Final date she has.  I'm betting with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can I just say that the positions and dress colors might be a sign that Alex is F3?
For Sam wood, we had Lana, Sarah and Snez. Both Lana and Snez in white/silver and Sarah in all.black tenplay - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

For Sam Frost we had Sasha, Richie and Mickael.
Sasha and Mickael in red and blue and Richie in all black.
I cant bring the caps over since im on my phone but they are available on facebook.
So this positioning thing might be a trend. Blake's was different but so was the whole season.
Ps: I will update my post later to add the caps. Unless someone else found them before I do.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:14 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the rose ceremony is the evening and so is the doorway. The hands screencap is at dusk. I don't think it's a match. Happy to hear your thoughts though

I agree with this. Different times of the day/night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:23 am

[quote="natik"]
Sundy wrote:

It´s Olena.
My guess she is going to pull him out before the Rose Ceremony to whisper "I love you!"

So who wanna bet with me that Olena is the F1?!

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] screencaps + mine[/quote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the girl with the bracelet is not Olena. She has her bracelet on the left hand and Olena has hers on the right. I think so if not mistaken.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], see you are good at sleuthing  Smiley That's a good pick up, well done.

It does look like Olena's bracelet is on the left hand the way the screen cap was captured but when you watch the extended promo video in slow motion....you will notice that the bracelet is actually on the right hand & also see the lace of Olena's F3 RC gown....the screen cap is very dark (deliberately by the producers IMO) but try to slow the vid down as you watch to pick out the details.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:41 am

Another s/c for Alex that's missing. It's a different outfit again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick