SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Des and Chris pretty probably got most of their wedding sponsored for and it was absolutely beautiful. With the popularity of JoJo and Jordan, JoJo's loaded family of doctors wouldn't even have to dip into their bank accounts for a wedding if it's not on television IMO laugh out loud

Jordan's parents and his brother Luke seem awesome and they adore JoJo. It would be nice if all gets resolved at some point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:42 pm

If the rumors are true, things apparently started to break down between them at a friend's wedding. Let's hope a family wedding (or something before) would do the mending. #fingerscrossed
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 pm

^^ I'm biased cause huge Packer fan. laugh out loud But I love Aaron. He's so snarky and brilliant. He seems pretty similar to Jordan to me. Cause duh. Of course they have similarities. It would be nice for them to reconcile. I'd secretly be envious of all you hardcore fans that get to like track Jordan/JoJo/Aaron meet ups. laugh out loud But more than that, I'm just sad for all of them and I'm sure that's not what Aaron/Jordan's parents wanted for their family.

Also maybe Aaron will start playing even better. laugh out loud laugh out loud That's my selfish wish for that situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Jordan and Luke are so close, (I've noted that even with Jordan's move to Dallas I don't think they've gone longer than a month w/o seeing each other) every time I see them interact it makes me want the reconciliation even more, then the family vacation over christmas, Ed and Darla seem so wonderful and funny. Hopefully they'll sort it out in time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 am

ReneeM wrote:Jordan and Luke are so close, (I've noted that even with Jordan's move to Dallas I don't think they've gone longer than a month w/o seeing each other) every time I see them interact it makes me want the reconciliation even more, then the family vacation over christmas, Ed and Darla seem so wonderful and funny. Hopefully they'll sort it out in time.
I agree. It's hard to believe there's a missing kid here. Dang, it's a bummer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Winteriscoming Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:13 am

Catching up on this thread, I didn't know James Taylor gave an interview implying that Jordan doesn't love Jojo.

Anyway happy to see these 2 are still going strong.

Winteriscoming

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:24 am

James oh James! i think he didnt learn from his mistake of throwing Jordan under the bus. Anyways what else can you expect.. We all know the truth

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 am

elena.shayk wrote:James oh James! i think he didnt learn from his mistake of throwing Jordan under the bus. Anyways what else can you expect.. We all know the truth
To be fair, we actually don't know the truth, because none of us know them personally/spend time with them. All we see is what they put on social media. I do think they're happy, but a lot of these couples seemed happy once upon a time and then after they broke up, revealed that they'd been having problems for awhile. Not to say that that's what's happening with JoJo and Jordan, but none of us really know the complete truth about ANY of the franchise couples and their relationships except for what they want us to see. Just look at Ben and Lauren - so many people thought that they had a really solid relationship and would get married ASAP because they always seemed so happy on Instagram, but then their television show revealed all the problems that they were having.

That being said, I've always thought James was one of the most blatant fame-seekers that's ever come on this show, so I don't believe his comments are anything but a by-product of jealousy and a desperate need for attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:17 am

^ To be fair, while it's true we don't know what really goes on in these relationships, I thought it was incredibly harsh and ridiculous for James to imply Jordan didn't even care about JoJo and simply wanted the fame (so laughable coming from James). I think with any of these couples even when they don't work there's at least that "I care about you" factor there, which I think is obvious from these last 8 months with them. To also be fair to James, this wasn't long after their finale, so it's possible he was just going off of RS' claims.

It was funny though because in an interview not long after the first one he gave, James said he was upset because Jordan was his friend and he hadn't heard from Jordan in a while. People went after him on social media about how he killed all of that with the first interview he gave laugh out loud I've seen him leave some nice comments on Jordan's pictures though of him and JoJo over the last few months, so I think he has tried to smooth it over, but no such luck. Jordan hasn't responded to him once.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 am

bblake wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:James oh James! i think he didnt learn from his mistake of throwing Jordan under the bus. Anyways what else can you expect.. We all know the truth
To be fair, we actually don't know the truth, because none of us know them personally/spend time with them. All we see is what they put on social media. I do think they're happy, but a lot of these couples seemed happy once upon a time and then after they broke up, revealed that they'd been having problems for awhile. Not to say that that's what's happening with JoJo and Jordan, but none of us really know the complete truth about ANY of the franchise couples and their relationships except for what they want us to see. Just look at Ben and Lauren - so many people thought that they had a really solid relationship and would get married ASAP because they always seemed so happy on Instagram, but then their television show revealed all the problems that they were having.

That being said, I've always thought James was one of the most blatant fame-seekers that's ever come on this show, so I don't believe his comments are anything but a by-product of jealousy and a desperate need for attention.

Yeah obviously I don't know what is really going in their lives. What I meant was we all know the truth from what we get to see (SM, pictures) so hopefully this all is for the long haul.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 am

James Taylor gave that interview saying Jordan didn't love JoJo back in August or September. Chase and Robby have already said that Jordan has not kept in contact with them since the airing of the show wrapped, and I'm pretty sure that's the same case with James as well. From the impression I got from the Extra interview Robby and Chase gave, they seemed pretty butt hurt and upset that Jordan no longer talks to them, and I'm betting James is/was too. Not to mention, I have not forgotten that James essentially trash talked his "friend" Jordan on the show, just to get ahead with JoJo, he also talked crap about other people in the franchise, but then tried to get in their good graces when he realized they were higher up in the #bachfam than him. James is a shady person despite that sweet act he likes to put on IMO. He says things when he gets angry only because he can IMO. He speaks from emotions, not from logical sense IMO. Plus, whatever rude nonsense he said about Jordan in that interview was most likely just his opinion from watching The Bachelorette like everybody else, since that would be a no brainer assumption IMO (because the show had essentially just finished airing) and because it's probably 99% likely Jordan cut him off the same time he did Robby and Chase, so he truly didn't have any info or observing action to actually know JoJo and Jordan's relationship.

However, I also agree that we never know what is truly going on in these Bachelor relationships IMO.

All JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 am

All of this is new to me. And to be honest, I'm a bit shocked that James said that about Jordan. Granted he tried to throw him under the bus to gain points with JoJo but to me, things seemed to have improved between the two since then. In an interview soon after the finale, Jordan said he still talks to James and Wells most out of the franchise. So I'm a bit surprised that now it's only Wells he talks to? I wonder why? Is it because he's from Nashville? It can't be because Wells didn't throw shade on him in the show because practically all of the guys did towards the end, maybe except for Robby no idea Personally though, while I don't expect Jordan to be going to Bach events with the boys etc. I would have preferred if he had hit 'em up once in a while with a tweet or something like he has with Vinny and Evan. But I guess he knows why he has made deliberate attempts to distance himself from his former housemates.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu