SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 am

aviej wrote:All of this is new to me. And to be honest, I'm a bit shocked that James said that about Jordan. Granted he tried to throw him under the bus to gain points with JoJo but to me, things seemed to have improved between the two since then. In an interview soon after the finale, Jordan said he still talks to James and Wells most out of the franchise. So I'm a bit surprised that now it's only Wells he talks to? I wonder why? Is it because he's from Nashville? It can't be because Wells didn't throw shade on him in the show because practically all of the guys did towards the end, maybe except for Robby no idea Personally though, while I don't expect Jordan to be going to Bach events with the boys etc. I would have preferred if he had hit 'em up once in a while with a tweet or something like he has with Vinny and Evan. But I guess he knows why he has made deliberate attempts to distance himself from his former housemates.
That interview where Jordan said he talked to James and Wells the most was the day after the finale aired at GMA. He was most likely talking to him the most when the show was airing. It does not appear he kept in contact with him since early August. Jordan seems to only really talk to Wells now. Wells has also become good friends with Jordan's brother Luke, and appears to hang out with him often in Nashville. I believe Wells and Jordan have the same type of humor, and therefore get along well. I'm frankly quite happy that Jordan doesn't keep in contact with those guys on the show, they're not my faves at all...

IMO from own observations.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ To be fair, while it's true we don't know what really goes on in these relationships, I thought it was incredibly harsh and ridiculous for James to imply Jordan didn't even care about JoJo and simply wanted the fame (so laughable coming from James). I think with any of these couples even when they don't work there's at least that "I care about you" factor there, which I think is obvious from these last 8 months with them. To also be fair to James, this wasn't long after their finale, so it's possible he was just going off of RS' claims.

It was funny though because in an interview not long after the first one he gave, James said he was upset because Jordan was his friend and he hadn't heard from Jordan in a while. People went after him on social media about how he killed all of that with the first interview he gave laugh out loud I've seen him leave some nice comments on Jordan's pictures though of him and JoJo over the last few months, so I think he has tried to smooth it over, but no such luck. Jordan hasn't responded to him once.
Ha. That's funny. Which interview is that (the second one?)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
aviej wrote:All of this is new to me. And to be honest, I'm a bit shocked that James said that about Jordan. Granted he tried to throw him under the bus to gain points with JoJo but to me, things seemed to have improved between the two since then. In an interview soon after the finale, Jordan said he still talks to James and Wells most out of the franchise. So I'm a bit surprised that now it's only Wells he talks to? I wonder why? Is it because he's from Nashville? It can't be because Wells didn't throw shade on him in the show because practically all of the guys did towards the end, maybe except for Robby no idea Personally though, while I don't expect Jordan to be going to Bach events with the boys etc. I would have preferred if he had hit 'em up once in a while with a tweet or something like he has with Vinny and Evan. But I guess he knows why he has made deliberate attempts to distance himself from his former housemates.
That interview where Jordan said he talked to James and Wells the most was the day after the finale aired at GMA. He was most likely talking to him the most when the show was airing. It does not appear he kept in contact with him since early August. Jordan seems to only really talk to Wells now. Wells has also become good friends with Jordan's brother Luke, and appears to hang out with him often in Nashville. I believe Wells and Jordan have the same type of humor, and therefore get along well. I'm frankly quite happy that Jordan doesn't keep in contact with those guys on the show, they're not my faves at all...

I hear you. And I am a fan of Jordan's. But it's just bizarre to me that for a guy who was generally well liked in the house (except for when they became jealous of him) that he doesn't stay in contact. Then again, Jordan is not big on social media and those guys are so, ah well.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am

^ I don't get what's bizzare? His own fiancée really only has one close friend from her bachelor season. She sees Becca on a fairly regular basis. When she attends events she has fun with her fellow former contestants and occasionally interacts with them on social media. I doubt she talks to these people on a daily basis. Same with Jordan. Wells is his close friend from this show. When Jordan attends events, he interacts with his fellow former contestants and acts friendly with him and he randomly interacts with them on social media, like he just did with Evan, Vinny and Christian.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am

I think Baddy is just very good at making friends and being social to help fit into cultural and societal norms, but it's not "real" like it is for Jo IMO. Jo really thinks Becca is her best friend and acts like it, while BBJ was being socially appropriate when they were filming the show and now that it's over, there's no need to keep in touch with these people. It's not a bad thing IMO, he's guarded and doesn't truly let anyone into his inner circle but when he does let them in, it seems those relationships are long, true and he's completely loyal. His friends are his childhood besties, he's close to Luke and of course, there's his latest bestie bae too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

aviej wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I hear you. And I am a fan of Jordan's. But it's just bizarre to me that for a guy who was generally well liked in the house (except for when they became jealous of him) that he doesn't  stay in contact. Then again, Jordan is not big on social media and those guys are so, ah well.
Jordan's not big on social media, doesn't seem to like anything to do with The Bachelor, and like someone else already noted, realizes people are friendly to your face but talk behind your back IMO. He also doesn't seem to really have the time/need/want to involve himself in stuff he doesn't really care about. He has his dream job(s), has friends he grew up with, etc. I just don't think he really desires to keep in contact with people he knew for two months and will probably never really see again. IMO though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 am

IMO, Robby, Chase and James were bitten by the fame and attention bug and have been riding the Bach nation train.  They've been attending events and doing whatever necessary to keep some attention on them and their names out there, IMO.  James wants to build his music career off of it.  And both Robby and Chase seem to be starting new business ventures.  I get their capitalizing on their 15 minutes while they can, but it'll be interesting to see if they continue to try to stay relavent and out there or eventually fade back into normal life away from all things Bach nation.  Wells does attend Bach nation events, but he doesn't seem to care about the attention or fame or take himself too seriously, IMO.

But Jordan doesn't need or want that attention and constant speculation working for SEC network/ESPN or his other jobs, IMO.  Not to mention, I don't think he likes his family or Jojo being constantly harped on and criticized.  And as we've seen before when Aaron's mentioned he either claims up (AFTR) or leaves altogether (mohegan sun).  He's a guarded person, especially when it comes to those closest to him, IMO.  Being guarded and not sharing every freaking unwanted detail of your life on SM like most of Bach nation do not go together very well, IMO.  So I can see why he cut some off or at least limits the interactions and keeps the number of those closest to him in the franchise to a minimum.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:03 pm

IA with your whole post also @Ladybug82, if he was in touch with some of these guys, who's to say they wouldn't speak with authority to some magazine about the Jo/Baddy relationship, which is the last thing he wants IMO? He is good at controlling the narrative now so there's no need to have more ties to this franchise to mess with that.

Ultimately there's only one person he likes and trusts from this franchise and I think he interacts with her fairly regularly :gotcha:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:25 pm

I agree Ladybug82 and Alanna.  Jordan has firsthand experience with what fame can do to a person/family.  I don't know the backstory with Aaron but I am guessing some of the estrangement has to do with his "superstar" status.  I was not a Jordan fan during the show, but I have to say hearing all about him in these posts impresses me.  He went on the show and found someone he truly likes.  It seems he is moving on with RL and is more interested in his family's happiness than pleasing the masses. That is exactly how it should be.

Those that want fame and SM attention, have at it.  There is no reason Jordan should be EXPECTED to participate in SM if he doesn't want to.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 pm

@locoforbach IA, good post.

For future posts, everyone, please tread lightly when discussing Jordan's brother. We do not want to go down that road. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 pm

rofl I actually "unfollow", not unfriend, those who post to much on my social media feed. There is some chit I just can't swallow after awhile. They are none the wiser. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't get what's bizzare? His own fiancée really only has one close friend from her bachelor season. She sees Becca on a fairly regular basis. When she attends events she has fun with her fellow former contestants and occasionally interacts with them on social media. I doubt she talks to these people on a daily basis. Same with Jordan. Wells is his close friend from this show. When Jordan attends events, he interacts with his fellow former contestants and acts friendly with him and he randomly interacts with them on social media, like he just did with Evan, Vinny and Christian.

Point taken. I didn't draw the parallel with JoJo. It just seems that a lot of guys have sour grapes as far as he is concerned.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu