SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Better than ditching your real life friends and acting like these people you just met are your life long besties. I like seeing friendships and bonds develop but some of these people leave everything behind and it's so weird to me.

Who dropped the ball on casting her season?!

Seriously. I thought her F4 were all very physically attractive in different ways and I thought the same for Derek and Wells, but man, these guys act like high school girls laugh out loud IMO

lmao, for reals. terrible casting. if i were baddy, i would not want to be friends with any of these guys. he has his own friends. he's already been through a lot with media with bachelor stuff. it's good he's at least trying to step away from bach nation and hopefully focus on his career, family, and relationship with jojo.

california90

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm

I mean literally 0 shade by this. So this stupid show is warping/bleeding into other aspects of my life. My Packers made it to the next round of playoffs in Dallas and my first thought is Jordan/JoJo and how I wish they could/would go to the game and this fam can heal. I need an intervention, people! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

laugh out loud @sosleepy fwiw Jordan was at a bar watching the game. Someone took this pic of him https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCSZJKD__j/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

They could go, but these two like to lay low and avoid any sort of social media nonsense. I think Twitter would go bananas if they were spotted at the game. We got a snap of them not that long ago hanging on the couch with their dog Jackson and they were watching a Packers game, so it's a possibility, but who knows.

They're family and there's clearly still love there by things they have all said IMO but we should tread lightly when talking about Jordan's brother as GA said.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Well it looks like RS is sticking to his "gut instinct" that JoJo and Jordan are never going to get married. Here's the quote:

"Yes, I still believe they will never get married. Just as positive as when I previously reported it. If they prove me wrong, props to them. I’ve heard nothing either way to be honest since the initial reports. Been kinda quiet. I just don’t think they’ll ever get married."

I mean he must have a magic mirror ball or something. Can he not find something positive to say? Or is he still holding out hope that JoJo would dump Jordan for him. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by aviej on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Well, what's he supposed to say? He said he hasn't heard anything about them, so he's not getting any inside scoop. It's not like he's going to openly say yeah, I was totally wrong about them and they're totally going to get married! Of course he's going to say he doesn't think they will. IMO

I'm surprised that he actually said props to them if they do get married. I'm still not over him previously saying if they get married he can hand deliver the gift because he knows where they live laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 pm

His opinion holds about as much weight as a fart in the wind, so not sure what he expects people to do with it. Just stick to facts, Steve, or at least gossip.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 pm

He hasn't heard anything means IMO J/J's family and friends aren't running to RS the big famous arrogant Blogger boy with gossip.

How would he know either way? How can he come to that conclusion without supposedly hearing either way. How would anyone know other than J/J if they are getting married or not?

He's a lunatic. Hi attitude of superiority is comical.

I hope they get married, and I hope he sends them a gift and I hope Jordan drops it off at his doorstep with transcripts of all the nasty things he's said about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 pm

^ Yes to all of that!

IMO, I would bet a lot of money that back at the end of July when RS was saying JoJo didn't want to be with him and she dumped him he heard that from someone involved with the show and they did that to stir up drama for the ATFR. From what I've seen the past 8 months, no one close to JoJo and Jordan were running to RS and I don't think it's a coincidence he's heard nothing in the six months they've been in public and since the show has ended. It's funny how he can't talk crap now though since these two have done the exact opposite of what he said they, especially Jordan, would do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 pm

RS is just giving his opinion at this point (not like he hasn't been doing that from the get go, but he was also giving mumblings from other ppl (whether true or not.) He says literally every couple from this franchise isn't going to last, "until they marry, I'll believe it" (no chit sherlock) is what he continously says. So, his opinion doesn't matter, cause he's a broken record every year. Who knows what's going to happen..? But I'm not going to base it off of negative nelly "I know the future" RS. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Maybe Booger Beast should consider making an appointment to see a shrink. Those "mumblings" from other people are the voices in his own head, telling him to get a real job and leave couples alone. JMNAO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm surprised he didn't amend his prior statement even a tiny bit, he usually starts to do that right around now juuuuuust in case. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu