SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 pm

^ Well, considering there's a poster here who actually knows JoJo owns at least one building, is the direct person of contact if there's any issues with it and makes an income from it and has an office space in downtown Dallas, I'd say she's technically in the real estate business or at least has tried to be. As you mentioned, she's young.

As others from this show have stated, filming and being a part of a reality television show is like a full time job, so she's only three months out from that show completely ending. I don't think it's a fair expectation for her to be someone like Ali or Jillian within three months. Like most of these people, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. She could be working on things we have no clue about that will be coming in the upcoming months or she's happy where she's at right now. I personally hope she continues to flip houses versus settling for something as simple as running a lifestyle blog as I personally love anything in regards to HGTV. It would be fun to see that process.

The coming months should be interesting for her. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:59 pm

I already brought this up in the fan thread, but I asked this astrologist to do JoJo's chart. And her sun is in Scorpio and her moon is in Aries with most of the signs being sextile Capricorn. Basically what this means: JoJo has drive. JoJo focuses on her future. JoJo is gonna continue the family reign. IMO. And for those that don't believe in chart readings, this may mean nothing to you laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:04 pm

What's so wrong if JoJo doesn't want to capitalize off the bachelor/ette fame though? Doesn't that make her normal by old standards..? It seems she already had her life pretty well mapped out before appearing on these shows. She makes her money, buys her stuff, and lives her life. She was already in a popular crowd, driving nice cars, having luxury things, etc. before being the lead, so she's not really missing out on much now. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:16 pm

I don't see why she needs to capitalise on her fame either. As far as I recall, she hasn't once said that a career in entertainment is something she wants. It's been nothing but speculation and assumptions by RS and sleuthers. Maybe she's perfectly happy flipping the occasional house and living off rent money. I would be.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 pm

^ Not to mention, she could ALWAYS go back to medical sales if she wanted. It's not like she doesn't have a degree or something laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:03 pm

How accurate is Life and Style on the status of Bach relationships? I read their magazine today and they are claiming Jojojo and Benlo are donezo.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:06 pm

casjacknick wrote:How accurate is Life and Style on the status of Bach relationships? I read their magazine today and they are claiming Jojojo and Benlo are donezo.

Not reliable IMO. Just for example - Life and Style claimed JoJo cheated on Jordan with his best friend.. In the same beach house they were all staying at when they got the free vacation after the season finale laugh out loud

I think both couples are currently fine.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks Ash!

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:07 pm

casjacknick wrote:How accurate is Life and Style on the status of Bach relationships? I read their magazine today and they are claiming Jojojo and Benlo are donezo.
The only reliable news outlet is People and barely Us Weekly IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Thanks! I was pretty shocked. "Sources" were talking about seeing Benlo film in Vegas and jojojo at (sic) mongauhn (I really don't know sounded like a resort).

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:11 pm

casjacknick wrote:Thanks! I was pretty shocked. "Sources" were talking about seeing Benlo film in Vegas and jojojo at (sic) mongauhn (I really don't know sounded like a resort).
"Sources" are usually randos. Most times ppl from the magazine laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Nuff said.  cheeky

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Life-style-weekly-june-8-2015-the-bachelorette-pregnancy-shocker
Source

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Sean-lowe-lifeandstyle
Source

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 LS
Source

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 LifeAndStyle_cover_040714
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu