SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just can't believe that three grown men are this upset that Jordan doesn't text them after knowing him for a few weeks. Baddy's luring power wasn't just used on JoJo apparently.

Jordan should just take a page out of Mariah Carey's book and simply ask why you so obsessed with me?
What a joke. If grown men are this obsessed, I can't even imagine the feelings of those other women laugh out loud BBJ needs to share his cologne or whatever it is he wears that makes him so impossible to resist.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is honestly hilarious. They're sounding like The Greatest Trainer Evah with BBJ laugh out loud Meanwhile, he's his calm and unbothered self.

Basically all I care about is how quick he answers Jo's texts laugh out loud

laugh out loud Robby, the only texts he needs to answer are from his fiancée. I bet he sits alone at night in his stupid slippers just waiting for Jordan to text him back.
"Stupid Slippers" laugh out loud laugh out loud I loved his slippers TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:01 am

Where's Alex in all this mess of trash talk though? Alex is the king of huffing and puffing, and was essentially the main man of "The Garden" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Where's Alex in all this mess of trash talk though? Alex is the king of huffing and puffing, and was essentially the main man of "The Garden" laugh out loud
Scared I bet, to even stand up to Baddy through a podcast and surrounded by his best friends. Remember how he "stood up" to Chad only with BBJ standing literally right there?? Yeah, like that  Rolling Eyes

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:05 am

Moved from the fan thread:

vernie113 wrote:Don't know when the E & G podcast happened but definitely in the recent days . After wasting my hour listening to former housemates of Jordan, he is wise to not give these guys any of his precious time. I am so glad he distanced himself
from these people. i can't
remember who made a comment that jordan does not return phone calls, text msg while Jojo responds right away which i seriously doubt. Sound like sour grapes.

A.j wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Don't know when the E & G podcast happened but definitely in the recent days . After wasting my hour listening to former housemates of Jordan, he is wise to not give these guys any of his precious time. I am so glad he distanced himself
from these people. i can't
remember who made a comment that jordan does not return phone calls, text msg while Jojo responds right away which i seriously doubt. Sound like sour grapes.

Someone from that podcast implied Jo responds to those guys via text? What laugh out loud

elena.shayk wrote:I don't think JoJo is in contact with any of the boys from her season. And as far as Jordan goes Thank God u don't talk to them. Anyways let's not talk about this here.. Can I say how happy I am to see them together such cuties!!

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:TBH I don't doubt that Jordan didn't answer Robby's calls or texts, but who cares TBH..? (IMO) Jordan obviously wanted/wants nothing to do with the ppl of TheBachelor franchise, and as time has proven, for good reason! IMO.

aviej wrote:Isabel I love your new avatar! I'm happy too that he has stayed away from the guys on the franchise. And there is just NO WAY JoJo would return calls or msgs from the guys, please! I mean in the GMA quiz section she practically asked Jordan if she can follow Wells on snapchat giggling If she is asking for a guy who Jordan talks to, you think she would bother asking about guys he doesn't talk to?! Plus, she has no interest in them. Never did really. It was the Jordan and JoJo show from day 1. They just want to be associated with the power couple. Too besides, given that a lot of these guys have become famewhores, I would be weary in letting them get too close to me, lest they go and sell some bogus story to Us Weekly for a big paycheck!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Man, remember 8 months ago when most people didn't want JoJo to pick Jordan? Well, here we are. Jordan's a grown man with a career and an incredible fiancé to JoJo it appears. The rest of the guys act like middle school boys. How funny.

Also, I love that Jordan called out James. I'm assuming this was after James said in an interview back in August that Jordan was in it for the fame and didn't care about JoJo.
Oh and he did it over the phone, in private and directly instead of beating his chest via sm and shading via twitter and surreptious likes. If anyone wants to learn what being a grown man is all about, please contact Baddy.

I'm glad that Jordan privately called James and chewed him out for telling a lie. I admired Jordan more for doing this and how ironic that James is again giving another interview about Jordan, this guy has no shame at all. These guys will do anything to stay in the limelight and be relevant.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 am

I just listened to the podcast and other than a few laughs at the host making a joke about Robby's lack of knowledge about geography..... :shootme:
My take.....Jordan was the brains in the garden and is wisely using his intellect post season....ignoring these idiots....and unlike them actually working in a career he loves and living a seemingly happy life with JoJo. High five Jordan.
IMO JoJo is too nice if she is actually in touch with these guys....I hope she keeps all contact surface level. They are not to be trusted IMO. Better yet....delete their contacts.
Ugh to the extreme smugness and shallowness of this crew. no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:23 am

What is even more ironic is that while Jordan was busy forming a relationship with JoJo on his 1-1, the guys were trash talking him saying he's in it for fame, he's entitled etc. Fast forward post show, Jordan is still focusing on his relationship with JoJo and now they are the very things they accused Jordan of - being entitled and famewhores! dizzy I guess we can rule them out as groomsmen in the wedding question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 am

Seabear wrote:I just listened to the podcast and other than a few laughs at the host making a joke about Robby's lack of knowledge about geography..... :shootme:
My take.....Jordan was the brains in the garden and is wisely using his intellect post season....ignoring these idiots....and unlike them actually working in a career he loves and living a seemingly happy life with JoJo. High five Jordan.
IMO JoJo is too nice if she is actually in touch with these guys....I hope she keeps all contact surface level. They are not to be trusted IMO. Better yet....delete their contacts.
JMO

Per the bolded how much do you wanna bet that the extent of her "contact" with the garden boys is a few likes here and there to their posts, smh. I am sure it's something's trivial because I'm not aware that she follows any of the Bach boys except Wells. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 am

aviej wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just listened to the podcast and other than a few laughs at the host making a joke about Robby's lack of knowledge about geography..... :shootme:
JMO

Per the bolded how much do you wanna bet that the extent of her "contact" with the garden boys is a few likes here and there to their posts, smh. I am sure it's something's trivial because I'm not aware that she follows any of the Bach boys except Wells. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
She follows Wells, and I believe Evan on Twitter, and that's it. Honestly, James has been so too faced that I'm sure that a lot of what he says his a lot of exaggeration IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 am

JMO
My take is that Jo is used to everyone loving and adoring her and feels stress and upsetness when someone, even this set of tools, doesn't like her. I doubt she's telling these guys anything personal/private, and I'm sure she shares any contact with Baddy, who I'm guessing would also discourage anything beyond surface level considering who they are.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:31 am

These guys are so messy laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu