Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] laugh out loud laugh out loud

Thanks for the illustrations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5035
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:18 pm

I don't read the rag but just glance at the cover when in line at the supermarket but I think Jen Aninston would have approximately 18 children by now if she was actually pregnant half of the times they claimed she was

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2192
Join date : 2015-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by BKay on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:23 pm

From what I have seen, Jojo has a really great life doing things she seems to love. I share her passion for all things home and have enjoyed seeing some of her projects. She definitely is a very fortunate young woman, and yet that doesn't seem to have made her an entitled brat. If her parents helped her purchase some property (or if she inherited money that she used to buy properties, or saved her babysitting money for 15 yrs to buy a building, we really don't know,) at least she is taking on responsibility. Her choices are much more interesting to me than if she were selling make up or blogging about beauty stuff. But we each have our own field of interests.

BKay

Female Posts : 3115
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:29 pm

The only reliable sources I like to read are our very own sleuthers. You all are the one's with the real source.

It's obvious by the contestant threads what's going on in their lives and for the most part they are all very happy. If anything was going on with any of them, IMO we'd know before they even know. laugh out loud One quick unfollow, and we're on it!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30936
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only reliable sources I like to read are our very own sleuthers. You all are the one's with the real source.

It's obvious by the contestant threads what's going on in their lives and for the most part they are all very happy. If anything was going on with any of them, IMO we'd know before they even know. laugh out loud One quick unfollow, and we're on it!

I was going to say that there were so many red flags in regards to a certain bachelorette couple two years back. I have plenty of practice at spotting them at this point laugh out loud

Thankfully I haven't seen any for this couple or most current couples.

Ash2214

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:48 pm

They aren't my fave, I don't like follow. Not that I hate them or anything or wish them ill will, but JoJoJo is fine. Pretty obvious they are doing ok. Life and Style is garbage for their Bachelor news. Ben and Lauren are fine too.

sosleepy

Posts : 2484
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only reliable sources I like to read are our very own sleuthers. You all are the one's with the real source.

It's obvious by the contestant threads what's going on in their lives and for the most part they are all very happy. If anything was going on with any of them, IMO we'd know before they even know. laugh out loud One quick unfollow, and we're on it!

I was going to say that there were so many red flags in regards to a certain bachelorette couple two years back. I have plenty of practice at spotting them at this point laugh out loud

Thankfully I haven't seen any for this couple or most current couples.
Oh my gawd!!! I'm like a sm breakup sniffing dog at this point after experience!! Relationship troubles come at me!!

Alanna

Posts : 14515
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by FMG2015 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 pm

JoJo has recently started shilling random products. IMO, she likes the easy $$$ just like all the rest. They all do it, so nbd but she's not above others because she's doing it while stationed at home in Dallas. She came into this franchise at a different level than others financially. She doesn't NEED dwts or a hosting gig. Heck, I'd love to be rich too or have a rich family (I'm not knocking her family, clearly Dad has earned his wealth) but I just can't praise JoJo for not seeking opportunities when there's no evidence that she has earned the life she lives. All JMO.

FMG2015

Posts : 445
Join date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JoJo has recently started shilling random products. IMO, she likes the easy $$$ just like all the rest. They all do it, so nbd but she's not above others because she's doing it while stationed at home in Dallas. She came into this franchise at a different level than others financially. She doesn't NEED dwts or a hosting gig. Heck, I'd love to be rich too or have a rich family (I'm not knocking her family, clearly Dad has earned his wealth) but I just can't praise JoJo for not seeking opportunities when there's no evidence that she has earned the life she lives. All JMO.

Just because her parents have money doesn't mean she can't be praised for not seeking fame. Yes, she'll probably always have that back bone in her parents who do have money (they worked hard for it), but fame and money aren't necessarily the same thing. The recognition and the perks of being famous are more than just money.

Just like with all of these people, we don't know them personally. We don't know if or how much help they get from their parents. We don't know every project they're working on. We don't know their income. As long as they're happy, can pay their bills, and do some good, then that's great for them. That goes for all of the people in this franchise.

All JMO

Ash2214

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 pm

^ "Fame and money aren't the same thing" Ditto.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 3732
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Whether I care for someone or not, I'm always glad if the couple is happy. These two seem extremely happy. Jordan goes out of his way to be with her. She adores him back, and it's cute to see the love growing between them, that's all we can ask for in this crazy franchise!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30936
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Maybe JoJo was there 'for the right reasons' laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud


coolangel

Posts : 186
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:23 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum