SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:50 pm

aviej wrote:I tend to disagree here. I think in all of the interviews when asked multiple questions by various news outlets, they gave the same response to each one. So to me, it would have been easy to give a similar response as they have been accustomed doing. So in my estimation, this time, the response was more deliberate. Not that they won't get married in 2017, but that they just wanted to relax a bit and enjoy life. I think it will be telling in the next couple interviews that they do (if they do), what their response would be to that question. If they continue on the 2017 train then we know. If they continue not be specific about a month or year for the wedding, then we would also know. All IMO.
I disagree. There were many interviews they have given where they didn't say the 2017 time frame. There have been some where they have said it and some where they haven't. I'll leave it at that. JMO

What they were asked in the Access Hollywood interview that was live the other day is not what they were asked in that People Magazine interview in their home. Two different interviews. Two different questions.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Coming from someone who has been following their story intently since JoJo's been on The Bachelor, in these two interviews from last week, she mentions the same about the wedding, show, etc. that she's been saying for months.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/10/jojo-recommends-trying-out-for-the-bachelor/

https://youtu.be/w4FAdLzOCa8

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Interviewers at AccessHollywood asked: Are you planning a Tv wedding? JoJo says No (cause that's what the question was. About currently planning a Tv wedding.)

Interviewers ask: When would you like to get married/expect to get married? JoJo (and Jordan) say most likely in 2017.

As Ash said, completely different topics of questions.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 pm

I watched E! News or something today or yesterday night and they showed Maren Morris, but woah, from far away I swore it was Jojo!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:09 pm

^ She won a Grammy last weekend and Twitter went nuts thinking it was JoJo laugh out loud

I think JoJo looks like her and other times I see a little bit of Isla Fisher too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 pm

JoJo has always gotten that she looks like Maren Morris, Isla Fisher, and Lucy Hale. I personally think she looks more like Isla Fisher than any of them. Especially in this recent pic: https://instagram.com/p/BQczLLvAzCm/

But yeah, Maren performed/won at The Grammys, and social media completely thought she was JoJo. That's when I realized The Bachelor franchise is really popular laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ She won a Grammy last weekend and Twitter went nuts thinking it was JoJo laugh out loud

I think JoJo looks like her and other times I see a little bit of Isla Fisher too.

lmao. i looked up maren and they have the same hair style and round cheeks/face, similar makeup, etc. they're both the same age and from texas too. i'm over here thinkin' it's the parent trap or something. HAH.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Jordan is getting lashed right now on twitter for some dumb sh*t IMO he said on a radio show when discussing Cam Newton vs Kirk Cousins. Not just by ordinary twitter users but by other professionals in his field. I guess it's good publicity  no idea

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jordan is getting lashed right now on twitter for some dumb sh*t IMO he said on a radio show when discussing Cam Newton vs Kirk Cousins. Not just by ordinary twitter users but by other professionals in his field. I guess it's good publicity  no idea

laugh out loud its not the first time, and he doesnt care which is good because he just stated his opinion. And it wasnt the 'perfect' answer thats why people are getting butt hurt about it. You do you Jordan!!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:57 pm

LMAOO, good publicity. Not the first time this has happened laugh out loud He's not being PC atleast, which I kind of went after him for in the fan thread laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Wow! That's a sure way to get people listening laugh out loud. Jordan is fearless. He doesn't say the politically correct thing to be liked by others, he just says what is true and honest in his heart, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Oh Jordan. Your football opinion in this case needs some help. Lol

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu