SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 pm

At least I can rely on him not having many hot takes on my fav QB. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:53 pm

umngirl wrote:At least I can rely on him not having many hot takes on my fav QB. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
He was actually very complimentary, professional and said some great things about Green Bay's QB last night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm

umngirl wrote:At least I can rely on him not having many hot takes on my fav QB. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Honestly, I know he won't but I've been really hoping for for him to just let one fly giggling I'm a terrible person laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
He was actually very complimentary, professional and said some great things about Green Bay's QB last night.

Yes I was quite impressed that 1) he mentioned the name and 2) his professionalism. Can't wait to hear his next show! What would the buzz be about this time!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:04 pm

aviej wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Yes I was quite impressed that 1) he mentioned the name and 2) his professionalism. Can't wait to hear his next show! What would the buzz be about this time!

Yeah, he's very professional. He's will never (IMO) be a skip Bayless idiot type charlatan who says outlandish sh*t to garner a response. Jordy has integrity and is pragmatic so I'm good as a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

What did he say? Just curious. 

Aaron Rodgers is my personal fave. He's so good! That would give me the sadz if Jordan ever dissed him, which he won't. 

Tom Brady. Meh. Please retire and take Belichick with you. The entire country minus Boston will thank you. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:12 pm

A.j wrote:
aviej wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Yeah, he's very professional. He's will never (IMO) be a skip Bayless idiot type charlatan who says outlandish sh*t to garner a response. Jordy has integrity and is pragmatic so I'm good as a fan.
Absolutely. He's doing great. He did so well as a SEC Network analyst, they gave him his own ESPN Radio show. ESPN likes him so much that they have him fill in for other major radio shows when needed. The guy is living the good life laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Aaron Rodgers is my personal fave. He's so good! That would give me the sadz if Jordan ever dissed him, which he won't. 

Tom Brady. Meh. Please retire and take Belichick with you. The entire country minus Boston will thank you. laugh out loud
Any time they were talking about the best QB's in the league, he would always say "Brady, Rodgers..." he talked about his excellent arm a little bit and when talking about the importance of a QB being a leader he mentioned Rodgers. 

This wasn't the first time he's brought up Aaron while working. He's always very professional. It's nice hearing it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Any time they were talking about the best QB's in the league, he would always say "Brady, Rodgers..." he talked about his excellent arm a little bit and when talking about the importance of a QB being a leader he mentioned Rodgers. 

This wasn't the first time he's brought up Aaron while working. He's always very professional. It's nice hearing it.

That is nice to hear. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Ok, so for the non-US persons like myself who knows nothing about the NFL and a career as a football analyst etc. Can someone tell me what is the "highest level" one can attain as a analyst/sport correspondent? I see that Jordan also follows Jesse Palmar who was a former Bach who is also in the same work. So I am just trying to see to what heights can this path take him. Thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Thanks everyone for the explanation. I've heard of Cam Newton but that's as far as my American sports knowledge goes! laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

aviej wrote:Ok, so for the non-US persons like myself who knows nothing about the NFL and a career as a football analyst etc. Can someone tell me what is the "highest level" one can attain as a analyst/sport correspondent? I see that Jordan also follows Jesse Palmar who was a former Bach who is also in the same work. So I am just trying to see to what heights can this path take him. Thanks.
It's a complicated question just because there are so many different routes one can go. Does Jordan want to mostly stay with college football? Does he at some point want to venture over to the NFL? It really all depends on what he wants and what opportunities he's given. It takes years and years of experience and that's why you see with a lot of NFL analysts they're older or famous former NFL players that had great success in the league. 

I think he does really, really great with college football and personally, I see him wanting to stay on that route and working his way up in that and continuously doing these fun side projects with ESPN. That's JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu