SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:57 am

Good Post 's Yes, he's so good at fabricating or should I say IMO brainwashing people into thinking his information is accurate. There's one goal in mind for him and it has to do with clicks and he doesn't care who he bad mouths along the way, including this forum.

Crazy as this show is, IMO it's pretty awesome that there have been so many successes and sleuthers who can figure the situation without his input.

There were a lot who stuck behind JoJo and Jordan's love story regardless of what RS was spewing and that is rewarding for me in itself.

I hope JoJo and Jordan continue doing what they are doing. She has been successful in her sunglasses, he in his new job, keeping it professional when need be and at the same time making his relationship the most important thing in his life right now.

Regardless of what happened before with his previous relationships, I've said it many times, all it takes is the right one, and he has her now IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:30 am

I feel bad for Steve. He's such a deeply unhappy and unfulfilled guy, I totally get why he'd feel completely jealous and vindictive about BBJ (handsome, young, successful) specifically and cynical about love and relationships in general. 

And really, if anyone can take on Steve, it's the baddest boy of the franchise laugh out loud it's probably why Steve has softened on them. I wouldn't want to mess with him and get allllll that BBJ iciness in return, living so close to them in Dallas.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:35 am

Yeah, it was pretty funny how before the finale it was totally obvious based on JoJo's SM and pics that she was still very much in love and happy while RS was claiming they'd already broken up. There's trusting sources and then there's simply ignoring the obvious. The recent trend of couples staying together is really messing with his prediction accuracy. giggling I hope JoJo refuses to open the door when RS delivers his wedding gift, but knowing her there's no way she'll be anything but gracious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:41 am

I don't feel bad for RS at all, IMO he chooses to be a condescending jerk. IMO he backs off only when he knows he was wrong with his trusted information that the couple is headed for splitsville.

JoJo and Jordan are proving otherwise and I'm happy for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:46 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, it was pretty funny how before the finale it was totally obvious based on JoJo's SM and pics that she was still very much in love and happy while RS was claiming they'd already broken up. There's trusting sources and then there's simply ignoring the obvious. The recent trend of couples staying together is really messing with his prediction accuracy. giggling I hope JoJo refuses to open the door when RS delivers his wedding gift, but knowing her there's no way she'll be anything but gracious.
That was ridiculous. They were in bed when he posted that and she was actually upset because, most people probably would be and it's her so tears are a given anyway  laugh out loud I'm sure she'll be nothing but kind and herself when they run into him though. It's the best thing about her: her warmth IMO.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Great posts, everyone Smiley

It's unfortunate how much RS does brainwash everyone by the way he utters everything as absolute fact. Everything he's said about these two has been completely wrong post show and I absolutely love it. They're dedicated to each other. Jordan works two jobs. JoJo has been working on fun projects. They shill, but not much. He moved to Dallas for her, which is where they spend most of their time. They spend a ton of time with her family, but they've already made several trips to Chico to spend time with his family and they've visited his brother Luke in Nashville. Jordan's family has come to visit them in Dallas too.  Jordan is on the last flight out to work and on the first flight home. He's even taken her on some of his work trips too and has re-worked his schedule so he can attend events with her, like her best friend's wedding this weekend. They freaking dressed up as old people for Halloween laugh out loud

They're so fun together and they adore each other. I can't lie, it's rewarding to see how wrong RS was. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:JoJo has recently started shilling random products. IMO, she likes the easy $$$ just like all the rest. They all do it, so nbd but she's not above others because she's doing it while stationed at home in Dallas. She came into this franchise at a different level than others financially. She doesn't NEED dwts or a hosting gig. Heck, I'd love to be rich too or have a rich family (I'm not knocking her family, clearly Dad has earned his wealth) but I just can't praise JoJo for not seeking opportunities when there's no evidence that she has earned the life she lives. All JMO.

Just because her parents have money doesn't mean she can't be praised for not seeking fame. Yes, she'll probably always have that back bone in her parents who do have money (they worked hard for it), but fame and money aren't necessarily the same thing. The recognition and the perks of being famous are more than just money.

Just like with all of these people, we don't know them personally. We don't know if or how much help they get from their parents. We don't know every project they're working on. We don't know their income. As long as they're happy, can pay their bills, and do some good, then that's great for them. That goes for all of the people in this franchise.

All JMO

I think both jojojo have a healthy skepticism about fame bc of jordan's brother which imo makes them better placed to keep it from intruding on their relationship
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Well said. I'm kind of new to the JoJo and Jordan fan club, because I foolishly was buying into RS's story. However, post show, it's really undeniable even to the unbeliever how committed Jordan is to JoJo and vice versa. I think in the HTD Jordan's dad alluded to the fact that fame can change you. And as Emusha said, knowing this first hand, Jordan is striving to be different. The fact that Jordan has an actual job, the fact that they don't live on SM etc. speaks volumes to me as to where their priorities are - on nurturing their relationship.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't feel bad for RS at all, IMO he chooses to be a condescending jerk. IMO he backs off only when he knows he was wrong with his trusted information that the couple is headed for splitsville.

JoJo and Jordan are proving otherwise and I'm happy for them.

Add me to the happy for the couple crowd.
As far as Booger Boy, my opinion FWIW: he is getting a bit lazy and is putting more trust into sources that are not being vetted carefully and/or is allowing those sources (since they are feed his ego) more clout than they deserve. It appears he is putting out more feelers to other spoiler areas and incorporating those findings as his own.
Again, kudos to the couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:48 pm

I know during the season, the subject of Jordan's family came up and there was a lot of speculation on what might've went down, bleacherreport did an article on Aaron and expanded a bit on how deep the bad blood goes. I know some people speculated that Jordan might have done something bad and because he's the baby of the family they chose him over Aaron. That doesn't seem to be the case. The article's pretty long but here are some quotes

"Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number. When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February"

"He didn't attend his grandfather's funeral—the same grandfather he once called before every game"

"The family was told they were no longer welcome in Green Bay. If Dad wants to attend a game now, he buys tickets on StubHub or goes through another player's family"

and and anonymous source said this "you f--k over good people, people you're supposed to love, it's a s--tty thing to do and you're going to get humbled. You can't live like that, man. The people who live like that end up getting f--ked over. That's kind of what's happening here, but he's so prideful and will never admit he's wrong. Ever."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676645-can-aaron-rodgers-be-the-type-of-leader-the-packers-need?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Oh man. I'm SOOO nosy. I really wanna know what's so bad that he cannot reconcile with a seemingly very kind, loving and inviting family who constantly goes to bat for each other. So interesting!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:43 pm

^Btw, I've heard some of the above from different areas, so I'm guessing this can't all be a farce IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu