SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Chris and Des look like normal people to me (normal people are typically just attractive, which isn't hard to be IMO.) Couple next door type of people. Ben is one of the most classically good looking bachelor/ette contestants, but this is shallow, don't like the dad bod look on young guys. Lauren is one of the prettier bachelor winners, but she's not my type looks wise, also has an "interesting" face. I agree about Sean and Catherine looking striking, because of their differences, but I also don't find Sean good looking at all. All IMO.

Honestly, Jordan isn't even THAT good looking to me IMO. Yeah, he's good looking. But when pairing him with all the bachelorette contestants that have been on the show, he's not in my top 5..maybe not even top 10. When comparing the bachelorette winners, he is in my top 5 laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 pm

I think JoJo is beautiful but idk if I can say she's the most beautiful of all the Bachelorettes. She has the best body albeit a boob job. Face wise, nothing sets her too much apart - they're all pretty to me IMO. Of the ones people usually consider the prettiest (Emily, Andi), I think she's the nicest and most down to earth, even with her privileged life.

Also I'm impressed with all of that money and temptation that she doesn't mess with her face too much.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:11 pm

I think you can worry, but still be confident. Ben himself on his season and after said she was the girl that was the rock for him, so she was confident in that aspect and the same thing with Jordan. You can be confident in yourself and how you carry yourself, but still hope and worry that things will work out and that things are okay. 

Truthfully, I think Jordan has been an excellent influence on her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 pm

I do think she is then nicest, most down to earth and classiest Bachelorette since Des. So she beats out her two predecessors. Which isn't like super hard to do, to be fair. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ I don't totally disagree @Alanna. But JoJo was the opposite of confident to me, on either the Bach or the Ette. She was a needy worrier, both times. I agree she seems to carry herself more confidently (at least through what we see via her SM) then she did on either show, in live action.
I see what you mean but even that is kind of a spoiled, confident girl illusion in a way IMO. She chose the baddest boy, started endless drama with him and with the previous lead and her previous BF, and ultimately all the crying and worrying didn't affect her at all IMO. Kind of like the amusements of the bored laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think you can worry, but still be confident. Ben himself on his season and after said she was the girl that was the rock for him, so she was confident in that aspect and the same thing with Jordan. You can be confident in yourself and how you carry yourself, but still hope and worry that things will work out and that things are okay. 

Totally agree. I think the only thing separating JoJo from the Becca's of this franchise is Jordan and his influence.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Emily is usually seen as the other "hottest bachelorette/bachelor winner", and while she did have a hot body and pretty face, I thought she wore wayyy too much makeup, too much tanning lotion, too blonde and big of hair..it all made her look so much older! She was 24/26 going going on 35. And as I said before, I don't really like blonde hair...and this is weird, but I don't find brown eyed blondes to be all that special. Idk what it is about that combo.. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think you can worry, but still be confident. Ben himself on his season and after said she was the girl that was the rock for him, so she was confident in that aspect and the same thing with Jordan. You can be confident in yourself and how you carry yourself, but still hope and worry that things will work out and that things are okay. 

Totally agree. I think the only thing separating JoJo from the Becca's of this franchise is Jordan and his influence.
Oh yes laugh out loud l fear for her if heaven forbid something happens in her relationship and she's left to go hook up with hasbeen BIP characters or who knows what else. Let's hope Baddy is permanently around to keep her in check from the ducky face snaps by snapping her attempting them laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm

^ F*%^ hooking up with "do nothing with their lives" BIP has beens. If JoJo and Jordan break up, I want her with a successful older guy who works in business or something. Essentially living Selma's life laugh out loud I could see that for her! The ex was like 12 years older than her, and she probably started dating him at 22ish.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Oh yes laugh out loud l fear for her if heaven forbid something happens in her relationship and she's left to go hook up with hasbeen BIP characters or who knows what else. Let's hope Baddy is permanently around to keep her in check from the ducky face snaps by snapping her attempting them laugh out loud laugh out loud
Yup. I like JoJo - I think she's a total sweetheart who is genuine, kind to people and she seems like a lot of of fun, but without Jordan in the picture, I think it would be too tempting to completely resist that other type of lifestyle. You can tell Jordan loves working, loves his family and loves her family. JoJo does too, of course, but you can tel Jordan helps keep her grounded and helps her see the bigger picture and to not sweat the small stuff, which is why I think he's awesome. JMO

These two just seem like a solid fit IMO. Peanut butter and jelly like @sosleepy said laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ F*%^ hooking up with "do nothing with their lives" BIP has beens. If JoJo and Jordan break up, I want her with a successful older guy who works in business or something. Essentially living Selma's life laugh out loud I could see that for her! The ex was like 12 years older than her, and she probably started dating him at 22ish.

Oh nooo. This sounds awful laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 pm

I think she looks like another Malibu Barbie. Is she attractive? Yes. To me? Not really. She has that typical face. Nothing outstanding to me. (words: to me)
I think Ashely Hebert is pretty. I think Lauren B. is pretty. They have different features to me. Different is alluring to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu