SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Yeah, blaming all the troubles and Aaron's family problems is such a ridciclous storyline. There are numerous more Packer fans who are smart to realize that isn't the problem and they are better with Aaron than without. Thank goodness for those smart fans and the many reporters who know how ridiculous it is to speculate that that's the reason for the struggles.

And I'm still not sure why this continues to be brought up when none of the parties involved have talked about it in months. But that's JMO.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 pm

I agree. I know so many people with "family issues". None of my business. IMO no one knows what the truth is--3 sides blah blah.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:31 pm

ITA about that although will say I never get why the woman is often the one blamed either in this situation or in football. Aaron's a big boy and should be able to handle his personal issues on his own. JMO

It's nice that Jojo & Jordan are going strong. I never really had an opinion on whether they'd last but they seem to be doing things right.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:The Packers are playing horribly so far.  Many suspect this relates to the family rift.  Let's just say that Packer fans are ready to give Aaron the ax!  :shocked!:

The Packers aren't playing well because they are plagued with major injuries up and down the roster. Aaron isn't going anywhere.

There are multiple reasons why they aren't playing well. It isn't just because of injuries. There are multiple reasons why our team is doing so poorly this season. For one, McCarthy and Rodgers are not seeing eye to eye. Changes need to be made. I think Aaron will stay put and so will McCarthy, but something will change after this season. Word gets around the small town of GB.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Can the Packers continue their losing streak when they play the Seahawks in a couple of weeks, it would be appreciated. Thanks. partytime

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:The Packers are playing horribly so far.  Many suspect this relates to the family rift.  Let's just say that Packer fans are ready to give Aaron the ax!  :shocked!:

The Packers aren't playing well because they are plagued with major injuries up and down the roster. Aaron isn't going anywhere.

There are multiple reasons why they aren't playing well.  It isn't just because of injuries.  There are multiple reasons why our team is doing so poorly this season.  For one, McCarthy and Rodgers are not seeing eye to eye.  Changes need to be made.  I think Aaron will stay put and so will McCarthy, but something will change after this season.  Word gets around the small town of GB.  

Ok. That's all well and good. I think this has very, very little to do with Jordan and JoJo though. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:41 am

sosleepy wrote:

I agree there is no way Aaron is going anywhere ! There are also rumors that ever since the deflated football is being watched very closely that Aaron is having problems due to that. There can be so many reason other than his family that he is not playing well. Offensive line can't protect him etc.., JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:02 pm

So I was estranged from part of my family for 10+ years and met and married my husband in that time. When the family member that created the mess got Alzheimer's and the rest of the estranged came back it was weird for all involved. My husband had this amazing ability to see our family as they were now before the rest of us as we were biased from past hurt. if Jojo is able to do that for them whenever that time comes I can tell you from personal experience it will help immensely. I will also say that part of the Packers problem could be their quarterbacks personal issues but this could also happen in a world where his family relationships were perfect, we will never know. Selfishly, since my husband is a massive cheese head I would love for them to get their schizz together. It would make Sundays more pleasant.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:50 pm

So I was watching Disney's thanksgiving singing thing and JoJo the singer is almost Jojo's twin. It was the same hair and face shape and body but she sings pop. I actually found myself wondering a little if it was Jojo the Ette. Have to say I think Jojo the ette is prettier but they look really similar.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:07 pm

^ I remember people were hoping (and posting memes and gifs laugh out loud ) that JoJo (the ETTE) would blast out into "Leave (Get Out)" (by JoJo the singer) on The Bach/ETTE when she would send someone home/got declined laugh out loud

I think JoJo looks like a combo of Jana Kramer and Isla Fisher. But other people seem to really think she looks like a combo of Lucy Hale and Isla Fisher.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:08 am

Adorable couple and Jordan is still one of my favorite contestants.

Thanks for all the updates guys !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 am

This StarStyle insta handle is so not trustworthy. They said that the jacket JoJo was wearing yesterday is from Zara, but JoJo said its from NastyGal laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu