SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm

OnePromise wrote:Can someone remember or post the "incorrect" spoiler regarding Vanessa from earlier this season?  The one that said she was causing trouble and was out much earlier than was expected? Might there be something to part of that?

Oh right, there was a spoiler about that when Vanessa hadn't even been fully identified. Interesting. I will say I think it's very odd that in the scene where Nick comes to talk to the women, we see Dani M., Corinne, Rachel and Raven but no Vanessa.

The CFA might not even stand for "crying for attention." We don't even know what the whole convo is all about, so how can we pass judgement on them based on our assumptions that could be wildly incorrect? It's weird.

Fair point. We could all be way off base and it means something entirely different. But speaking for myself, when I read it, the whole exchange read like shade throwing. So whatever CFA means, I don't think it's something positive. But we could all be wrong and reading too much into it the whole thing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Whatever it's all about IMO that's an example of that clique that was being discussed by I forget who, former contestant. Why post something like that on SM for all to see and specualte about especially dissing someone in an inside joking manner. Ok, they are the cool group I get it. Rolling Eyes

Well that's it for my opinion of them, totally rude and unacceptable IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Whatever CFA means (cry for attention is a good guess IMO), it's clearly something negative those three wouldn't associate themselves with. "Never forget" also implies it's something that happened a while ago, so probably during filming. I agree that it seems like shade throwing.

I'm never a fan of cliquish behaviour and if "most of the girls" siding with Rachel refers to this clique, I already feel myself sympathising with Vanessa.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Dang you guys are good! I think you're right re: CFA.

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CFA

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 pm

All these biotches ganging up on Vanessa and not letting it be water under the bridge post season automatically makes me take Vanessa's side before we even really know the whole story.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Interesting also that two of them Rachel and Raven have the best chance at being our next Bachelorette. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:47 pm

But you know, OBVIOUSLY Nick is attracted to and picks the controversial girl who isn't super well liked by everyone. Because that's freaking Nick. He basically picked the girl version of himself circa his OG stint summer 2014 on Andi's season. Soulmates! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have a feeling Nick and Vanessa together will be incredibly polarizing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Well Nick is polorazing no matter what he does and I didn't see that changing no matter who he picked. But honestly, unless Vanessa turns out to be a Vienna/Courtney like villain, I don't see them being that polarizing as a pairing. And with Corinne and her platinum vagine staying until F4, I don't see Vanessa emerging as this huge villain from the season. Not to mention that we don't know how things will be edited. Viewers might end up siding with Vanessa in whatever drama she's involved with.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 pm

lleyki wrote:Well Nick is polorazing no matter what he does and I didn't see that changing no matter who he picked. But honestly, unless Vanessa turns out to be a Vienna/Courtney like villain, I don't see them being that polarizing as a pairing. Not to mention that we don't know how things will be edited. Viewers might end up siding with Vanessa in whatever drama she's involved with.

Agree. But what kind of worries me for Vanessa's sake, as @casjacknick pointed out, the two leading contenders for the next Ette, Raven and Rachel are against Vanessa here. The show always edits the next lead with sunshine and daisies and wraps up their edit with a nice little bow. They honestly care more about making the arch pretty for the next season and usually the final couple of the current season is basically roadkill.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 pm

How did RS exactly put things? Corinne is the season's villain and Vanessa is a minor one?

If the main focus is on Corinne until she leaves at F4, the women are split up after that and only see one another at the RCs, I doubt it will be that big a deal. Yeah, they may have issues with her earlier, but the main focus sounds like it will be on Corinne.

I'll wait to see how the show deals with all this. As it stands, I find that RS usually over exaggerates so until I see it, I'm not going to worry too much. Nothing that I have seen from her shows her as the type of person that would annoy me so I am hopeful...Corrine on the other hand annoys me to no end, whether this is an act or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Well maybe it won't be any of them and instead someone like Danielle M. will emerge at the end of the season to be the favorite. I saw a lot of glowing comments about her after the first episode. Also, the whole thing may end being much ado about nothing in the edit. RS hasn't seen the episodes. He just heard that some drama happened. Until the episodes air, no one knows how the producers/editors will edit things.

It's very easy for the producers to keep most of that on the cutting room floor. Yes, sounds unlikely considering this show lives for drama but if it paints their next potential leads and the F1 all in a not so great light, they may ignore it or significantly downplay it. Especially if it wasn't a major story and there were other bigger storylines happening.

eta: Yeah, what Sprite said.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12