SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

northernviewer wrote:Ive come over to the dark side ....can some kind person give me the Cliffe notes on how the season goes down ...the F1?

Welcome back northernviewer!

Not too much drama though someone leaves before an RC and there's a twist on the 2 on 1. Here's what I remember of the order:

F6 Danielle M
F5 Kristina
F4 Corinne
F3 Raven
F2 Rachel
F1 Vanessa

We have sleuthed Rachel definitely in Finland where the FS/FRC are held. And another girl has been placed in Finland but can't see her face so just guessing she's Raven.

Hope that helps.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

F4= Corrine
F3=Rachel
F2=Raven
F1=Vanessa
Supposedly

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

northernviewer wrote:Ive come over to the dark side ....can some kind person give me the Cliffe notes on how the season goes down ...the F1?

According to RS here are the eliminations for each episode

F19 - F21  Elizabeth Whitelaw, Lacey Mark, Hailey Merit
F16 - F18 Brittany Farrar, Christen Whitney, Dominique Alexis
F14 - F15 Astrid Loch, Sarah Vendal
F10 - F13 Jaimi King, Josephine Tutman, Alexis Waters, Taylor Nolan
F7 - F9 Danielle Lombard, Whitney Fransway, Jasmine Goode
F5 - F6 Danielle Maltby, Kristina Schulman
F4 - Corrine Olympios
F3 - Rachel Lindsay
F2 - Raven Gates

F1 - Vanessa Grimaldi is engaged to Nick

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Dear Nick,

Love and Kisses, Sue
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 2764  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 2764  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 2764  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 2764 This post!

Thanks Catdwoman50! Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks so much @luvstx @Kashathediva and @jen689. handwave

If Vanessa is F1 ... I'll really enjoy this season as shes my fave.

I was looking forward to Nicks season as I really dont mind him and although Im finding him kinda bland, Im confident it'll get better. It's like he's so aware of the cameras (and how he'll be edited) that he's behaving stilted and needs to relax more and just be himself. IMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:Watching Nick as the Bachelor reminds me how scripted the franchise is. Nick doesn't seem authentic. He's going along the path production chose for him.  Authentic Nick is one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Scripted producer driven Nick not so much JMO

I think it is just too early with too many women there for him to be truly authentic. I think he sort of hinted at that on Dani's 1:1 date. That he preferred just talking to one person and getting to know them. I expect to see more of the real Nick as the season progresses and he gets more invested. I just have to remind myself that Nick is a thinker like myself. It takes a bit longer for us to get invested because we overthink everything.

IA.  When Chris Harrison was interviewed before the season started he said that the season starts off with Nick just kind of coasting and not fully invested in the process.  But that it really starts to get good half way in after Nick has a breakdown and then fully invests himself in the remaining women and the process.  

Interesting info OP. Agree with Sprite - Nick's definitely a thinker. And with that particular MO, I can see how he would easily be overwhelmed with the situation. Despite what he 'knows' about the process, to finally be in charge must be heady stuff indeed. A deer in headlights. Makes sense he'd be a bit frozen.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:Watching Nick as the Bachelor reminds me how scripted the franchise is. Nick doesn't seem authentic. He's going along the path production chose for him.  Authentic Nick is one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Scripted producer driven Nick not so much JMO

I think it is just too early with too many women there for him to be truly authentic. I think he sort of hinted at that on Dani's 1:1 date. That he preferred just talking to one person and getting to know them. I expect to see more of the real Nick as the season progresses and he gets more invested. I just have to remind myself that Nick is a thinker like myself. It takes a bit longer for us to get invested because we overthink everything.

IA.  When Chris Harrison was interviewed before the season started he said that the season starts off with Nick just kind of coasting and not fully invested in the process.  But that it really starts to get good half way in after Nick has a breakdown and then fully invests himself in the remaining women and the process.  

This is exactly what I am seeing..he is coasting & the last ep he seemed in a sense.."distant" from all the women, like it was someone else going through this process. He had very little connection with any woman we saw, almost seeming not interested. No chemistry with any of the kisses either, which is going to make this Monday & his date with Vanessa very interesting, cause you can't hide chemistry & they have alot of it so I can't wait to see Nick in this date & how he responds to her as compared to the other women.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 pm

I see I'm not the only one whos seeing him holding back from feeling to much early on. My gut says its just him being leery...he knows the drilll...it's not his first rodeo ... he just doesnt want to be made a fool of by the producers. I do think hes playing ball with tptb in regards to Corinne but I also think hes going to honestly be looking for a love match. Him choosing Vanessa, I think, is proof of that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 pm

I also think he's overwhelmed at this point and I don't blame him. I find the ability to juggle 20+ women at the same time more of a warning sign than something worthy of praise. Plus the whole Liz situation must've been on his mind a lot, since it was sprung on him out of nowhere.

As for the whipped cream incident, I'm gonna have to wait and see. Sounds like he wasn't that enthusiastic if she returned to her room crying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:50 pm

mindless wrote:I also think he's overwhelmed at this point and I don't blame him. I find the ability to juggle 20+ women at the same time more of a warning sign than something worthy of praise. Plus the whole Liz situation must've been on his mind a lot, since it was sprung on him out of nowhere.

As for the whipped cream incident, I'm gonna have to wait and see. Sounds like he wasn't that enthusiastic if she returned to her room crying.

I have heard nothing about this..did Corrine bring whip cream to his room? Rolling Eyes

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:56 pm

@Lisa- http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Lisa wrote:
mindless wrote:I also think he's overwhelmed at this point and I don't blame him. I find the ability to juggle 20+ women at the same time more of a warning sign than something worthy of praise. Plus the whole Liz situation must've been on his mind a lot, since it was sprung on him out of nowhere.

I have heard nothing about this..did Corrine bring whip cream to his room? Rolling Eyes
Corrine, Corrine, whip cream is so passé. The girl is such a disappointment.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12