Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Yeah reminds me of the guys in high school. "Hey I'll bring the whipped cream" Rolling Eyes

laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 32334

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 pm

@shaughnessyb wrote:@Lisa- http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-villain-corinne-has-always-been-out-of-control-w460318

Omg he didn't? Rolling Eyes

I don't appreciate that mag having Vanessa & Rachel on the front with Corrine & those words at the top of the article..sex obessed & fame hungry..makes it seem like the other 2 are part of it & I doubt they are.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lisa on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:10 am

I'm starting to lose my patience and get annoyed at Nick if this whipped creme incident is real and he obliges - I find his need of a woman who 'calls him out on his nonsense' indulgent and inconsiderate... he might be more like Kaitlyn than I ever imagined! self-obsessed and though he acknowledges his weaknesses/faults - not really working on them but rather relying on an outside person to keep him in check and accountable

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 am

When does this happen? When they are on that 'bouncy' house thing and she is basically grinding on him in front of everyone?

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:26 am

@mindless wrote:I also think he's overwhelmed at this point and I don't blame him. I find the ability to juggle 20+ women at the same time more of a warning sign than something worthy of praise. Plus the whole Liz situation must've been on his mind a lot, since it was sprung on him out of nowhere.

As for the whipped cream incident, I'm gonna have to wait and see. Sounds like he wasn't that enthusiastic if she returned to her room crying.

Agreed. I just wrote a similar thought in a different thread. As for whether he's overwhelmed, heck I am overwhelmed trying to watch right now with so many women still. The Liz thing really did have him distracted it seemed so I really think he made the best decision he could in that situation.

MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 am

@emusha wrote:I'm starting to lose my patience and get annoyed at Nick if this whipped creme incident is real and he obliges - I find his need of a woman who 'calls him out on his nonsense' indulgent and inconsiderate... he might be more like Kaitlyn than I ever imagined! self-obsessed and though he acknowledges his weaknesses/faults - not really working on them but rather relying on an outside person to keep him in check and accountable

clapping! you spot on. I toltally agree with your post

mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:44 pm

@emusha wrote:I'm starting to lose my patience and get annoyed at Nick if this whipped creme incident is real and he obliges - I find his need of a woman who 'calls him out on his nonsense' indulgent and inconsiderate... he might be more like Kaitlyn than I ever imagined! self-obsessed and though he acknowledges his weaknesses/faults - not really working on them but rather relying on an outside person to keep him in check and accountable

I'm not commenting on the whipped cream thing until I actually see what occurred, however, I'm not sure if I agree with the rest of your assumption. Yes, he may be self-obsessed, but that is pretty much anyone who goes on this show so I can't really call him out on that. He does acknowledge his faults, but I don't know that he isn't working on them and I don't think that he is relying on an outside person to keep him in check and accountable. My take on that is that he is looking for someone who can be honest with him. Sometimes brutally so. He wants to see who will speak up and who will just go along. He may have his suspicions of those who go along...are they there for the right reasons or are they just more meek? Similarly, someone who speaks up in this situation...where they know it may get them kicked off the show...may tell him that they value honesty regardless of the consequences and they will be a partner who expects/demands equality in a relationship. Basically it helps him weed out the personality that he wants...or he may in fact just be a horn dog.

Can't wait to see how it works out.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 pm

I know this isn't really important bc she's isn't a contestant, but does anyone know why Laila Parr isn't on the show or what happened? RS released in September that she was on the show. He said he would tell us what happened, but I might have missed it. does anyone know anything about it?

cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Nope, she isn't a cast person and so really should not be speculated upon if my understanding of our rules are correct. I would think if RS felt it was important he would have mentioned it. He seldom let's what he considers important to be buried.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 22637

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 pm

^^ I think it was prob just that she didn't make the final cut, made it far in casting, but was and alternate or who knows maybe she changed her mind and backed out. But that seems to happen every year with a couple girls. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:31 pm

IIRC someone found a SM post from her mother that said she was never on the show to begin with. no idea She has a thread in Archives.

ETA: here it is
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3810-leila-pari-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 32334

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 pm

@jen689 wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:Ive come over to the dark side ....can some kind person give me the Cliffe notes on how the season goes down ...the F1?

According to RS here are the eliminations for each episode

F19 - F21  Elizabeth Whitelaw, Lacey Mark, Hailey Merit
F16 - F18 Brittany Farrar, Christen Whitney, Dominique Alexis
F14 - F15 Astrid Loch, Sarah Vendal
F10 - F13 Jaimi King, Josephine Tutman, Alexis Waters, Taylor Nolan
F7 - F9 Danielle Lombard, Whitney Fransway, Jasmine Goode
F5 - F6 Danielle Maltby, Kristina Schulman
F4 - Corrine Olympios
F3 - Rachel Lindsay
F2 - Raven Gates

F1 - Vanessa Grimaldi is engaged to Nick
I have the whole filming schedule and chart here:

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3756p60-bachelor-21-nick-viall-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1085991

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum