SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:21 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I guess I feel bad for her because she is in way over her head with these girls and this environment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Nick gets it, too.

I do think Nick gets it, but she doesn't. She is condescending to everyone because she thinks she has it all under control and is winning. She has no idea how she is really coming across and based on the little of her SM responses I have seen, she still doesn't get it. When she gets on BIP she will continue to think that way.

She's flat out boring and annoying to me.  There's nothing interesting about her to me.

ITA atem. But Nick's response.... to give her the rose is worse. Ok, he's a guy, but if he wants to find a wife, using his little head is not the best criteria. Will not be surprised at all if/when the girls get pissed. His choices do not recommend him. Maybe this realization will be what he needs to set his big head straight!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 pm

ElonM wrote:I think this sums up why Nick gave Corinne the GDR. JMO

For “Bachelor” Nick Viall It’s All About “The Experience,” Not “The Journey”
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/for-bachelor-nick-viall-its-all-about-the-experience-not-the-journey/

Viall told me there was method to his apparent madness. “I was fully aware some of the women would not be happy with my decision,” he admitted. “I was also okay with that. I think being the Bachelor you are limited in the [dates] you can go on to get to know these women. Every situation is an opportunity to get to know someone.”

According to Viall he hoped the dicey decision to include Corrine would open a line of dialogue and communication among the women vying for his affection -- something he believes to be paramount in any relationship.

“You can learn so much about someone in situations where things don’t go their way,” he continued. “How do they handle those? Communication? With all the relationships you have [sooner or later] you are going to frustrate the person you are with, so how do they communicate or voice their frustrations?”

Really? REALLY? This sounds like the biggest hindsight/rearview mirror BS I have EVER heard. So he's trying to tell us he chose Corrine to stir the pot. If that's really true, it is just gross. Does he think he's a master strategist or something. Disrespectful. No, just no. Can I just say DOUCHE!!!

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:30 pm

I watched Chris Harrison on Ellen yesterday. Ellen said she liked Nick on the previous seasons but as the Bachelor he seems guarded and not sincere. I gotta say I feel the same way.

Chris says Nick is acting as if he would in the real world and is putting up defense mechanisms. Chris eventually tells Nick he needs to show up. Until Nick starts showing up I'm not that interested in his season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:43 pm

@jen689 I have a feeling he will be showing up in episode 3.

I wonder if we will get to see CH spouting his pearls of wisdom to Nick?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Well he better show up cos soo far he has been unimpressive in indulging Corrine's actions. IMO

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 1f49b  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm not surprised Nick has been basically phoning in his appearance so far. I always find it overwhelming to try to keep track of all the contestants the first few episodes and I'm just watching the TV from the comfort of my sofa. I never like the early mass group dates and we know how much Nick enjoys group dates. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 4256136633 I can't even imagine trying to "date" 22 women and keep them straight. I think Nick is biding his time, amusing himself with Corrine's antics, till he can get it down to a manageable number of women he is truly interested in, then we'll see him "show up" and dig deeper to get to know those women. And Corrine will continue to drunkedly stumble her way to F4 while Nick concentrates on building relationships with the women he is really interested in. JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:56 pm

There has only been 1 RC at this point - the m&g. What we've watched thus far was filmed over 5-6 days and the ones he has been on dates with he has, in real time, seen twice - most for very short periods.
I know this is dating on steroids giggling  but they are all just strangers at this point.  Dani M is the exception because she had a day with him.  I thought he was "present" with her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:16 pm

SueSt wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think this sums up why Nick gave Corinne the GDR. JMO

For “Bachelor” Nick Viall It’s All About “The Experience,” Not “The Journey”
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/for-bachelor-nick-viall-its-all-about-the-experience-not-the-journey/

Viall told me there was method to his apparent madness. “I was fully aware some of the women would not be happy with my decision,” he admitted. “I was also okay with that. I think being the Bachelor you are limited in the [dates] you can go on to get to know these women. Every situation is an opportunity to get to know someone.”

According to Viall he hoped the dicey decision to include Corrine would open a line of dialogue and communication among the women vying for his affection -- something he believes to be paramount in any relationship.

“You can learn so much about someone in situations where things don’t go their way,” he continued. “How do they handle those? Communication? With all the relationships you have [sooner or later] you are going to frustrate the person you are with, so how do they communicate or voice their frustrations?”

Really? REALLY? This sounds like the biggest hindsight/rearview mirror BS I have EVER heard. So he's trying to tell us he chose Corrine to stir the pot. If that's really true, it is just gross. Does he think he's a master strategist or something. Disrespectful. No, just no. Can I just say DOUCHE!!!

Nick doesn't even need to be manipulated by a producer. Dude knows how it all works laugh out loud.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:21 pm

I feel bad for Vanessa, can you imagine her parents,friends and co-workers watching her Fiance lick whip cream off Corrine! I bet they are saying what a douche in their minds. The other contestants should be thankful imo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Well considering other F1 have had their families and friends knowing the lead had sex with other people and somehow been okay with that, I'm sure they'll be fine. Look, I'm not happy with Nick's b.s. here but let's not pretend everyone, including contestants, friends and families don't all know what this show is and has always been. Hell Ben told JoJo he loved her and likely slept with her. So...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Dessler wrote:I feel bad for Vanessa, can you imagine her parents,friends and co-workers watching her Fiance lick whip cream off Corrine! I bet they are saying what a douche in their minds. The other contestants should be thankful imo

I agree. This isn't putting Nick in a great light to her family imo. I can only imagine what Vanessa's nonna was thinking. I hope she's not watching!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Not to defend Nick, but compared to other things he's done or even other leads/cast have done, licking whipped cream off Corinne, isn't the worst thing I've seen or heard.  

Stupid, douchey, immature and playing right into production and TPTB's hands, yes.  And IMO, he needs to set some boundaries, tell her to cool it and reign Corinee in.  Cause I'm over Corinee and keep rolling my eyes and thinking what an idiot in regards to Nick.  But, I'm not ready to string him up by his toe nails, yet anyway.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12