SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:32 pm

All I can add is happy is as happy does. Does not mean it's right. It can be sociopathic IMO or worse if possible. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 am

I read multiple times that Josh was 17 when he was drafted and has lived on his own since. Can someone explain the MM comments to me and the suggested dependence Josh has. I have followed MM and the families SM for many years and they are a wonderful close knit family that most families aspire to IMO. None of the kids have returned to Tampa once they left for college (17-18). I think the parents did a superb job raising independent successful hard working adults. Having a relationship with your parents is a beautiful thing and is very different than a dependent relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 am

There is nothing to explain, IMO, as this is general discussion thread where all opinions and thoughts (the good, bad, happy, sad, ugly, pretty, etc.) are welcome.  It is not a fan thread, where everything has to be all happy, positive and loving.  Jam has a fan thread located here for those that may better like it or feel more comfortable there.

There is close and then there is a little too much all up in each other's business, IMO.  You can be close or very close without feeling the need to treat a grown adult child like a 5 year old, making excuses for and defending his every action fall over SM, holding his hand and telling him he's always right and it's everyone else that must be wrong, etc.  If my Mama took to defending me on SM, I'd take away her phone.  laugh out loud

I have no doubt there was manipulation, poking, prodding, egging others on to get reactions out of him, egging him on as well, etc.  But that does not mean he had to fall for it all.  Sometimes, what you see is what you get.  Past cast (specifically thinking about Kiptyn and Graham) have said repeatedly before, during and after the multiple shows they went on, they can't use what you don't give them.  Besides, that does not excuse the actions and attitudes in real time while the show was airing on SM, interviews, etc.  Quit complaining about edit and just own up to your part in the ridiculousness of the whole thing.  Not everyone will, has to or should like you, that's just life.  Deal with it.

And while I'm glad that he seems to have found the family he has wanted, he needs to be a little more respectful to the fact there is an actual father in the picture who loves and spends time with the girls.  I'm glad he seems to be embracing the role as stepdad, but let's be realistic.  This relationship is still new, he and Amanda are still learning about each other and how to work as a couple.  If I was in that position, he would not have moved in and certainly would not be allowed to post all over SM about #dadlife.  Totally disrespectful to their real dad.  But then Amanda and her mom have no problem trashing and throwing the ex under the bus (based on things said on the show and their SM), so no suprise she allows and encourages Josh's behavior.  They all (Josh, Amanda, the ex, Amanda's parents, Josh's parents, etc.) need to learn what boundaries are and set them, IMO.   But that's JMOAA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:28 am

Beautifully stated. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 am

Kinda O/T

I really think Josh should take a page out of Richie's (the Bach AU 4) book, who is 'dating' Alex, a single mom also.. (prsumably his F1..has yet to be seen)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/thats-the-most-frustrating-part-richie-strahan-on-the-darker-side-of-being-the-bachelor/news-story/a20b6479725316bc6edf28adee799f3e

i love his reasonable 'approach' yes :

The conversations I had with Alex about her son was not being a father figure, he’s got a father,” he said. “More or less just being a good role model for the little guy. That’s the kind of conversation tone that Alex and I had. So am I ready to be a father? The little guy’s got a father, he doesn’t need another one.”

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:42 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bachelor-in-paradise-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-113466
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 pm

Man the ex sure likes to talk to tabloids. I don't even like Josh or Amanda but the ex doesn't sound like a real prize either.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:49 pm

^ Agreed. He's also the same guy that told Us Weekly he would absolutely go on the bachelorette, just as long as the bachelorette wasn't Amanda laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:41 pm

What? Josh authorized some "rep" to say all this in the article? And those are some specific details the ex is describing from the Cheesecake Factory laugh out loud Those poor children.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Nick was wrong for sure, but why would Amanda blab to her ex about Josh???

Yeah - Amanda responds but Josh needs a rep? To say the dog doesn't shed?

These two need to just throw in the towel - they are not good for each other!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 pm

The dog doesn't shed..? Huh? Lmao

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm not sure what round Jamanda are in but if the recent article with the ex blabbing doesn't knock them out, they might just make it. Most couples would have broken by now but they seem to be using all of the controversy to bring them closer together. I applaud them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99