SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:29 pm

It is still mind-boggling to me that the real dad's name IS Nick. How #blessed is Josh's life surrounded by (unwanted) Nicks? rofl

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 am

That's a beautiful pic of Amanda with her ex and Kinsley, but it's just one picture compared to one other (non candid) photo with Josh.  There are snaps/videos of Kins looking just as giddy and happy with Josh . Not that it's a competition because there shouldn't be. Personally, I think if those girls can be loved by both men they are lucky little ladies. There can never be too much love IMO.

And I also agree Amanda looks beautiful as a brunette.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 am

You'd think after having their personal business splashed all over TMZ/media, today that they'd try to keep a lower profile till things blew over and calmed down.  Not to mention, might be wise to keep the girls out of whatever they share on SM and out of the public eye, especially since that's one thing that's been mentioned by the ex.  But nope not these two.  Suspect

Glad to see a smile and not the same look as the two previous when she's sitting on Josh's shoulders.  laugh out loud  I have no doubt he's good to and with them but seriously what's the rush to build a lasting relationship with them all, their mother included.  If it's meant to be it will be...no need to rush and force things.  JMOAA

Amanda Stanton‏ @amandastantonnn 33m
Looks like Ariel finally found her Prince... blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f420
blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Cr9anjwVMAApbPA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:36 am

blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 0Q2kK7A

Amanda's ex can't even spell 'role' correctly... clearly BOR is her type laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 am

What a mess this whole situation is.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:06 am

spitcoffee Oh man!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f49c

blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:11 am

Those types of comments regardless if true or not will not help his court case.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:19 am

bblake wrote:
blessed - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 0Q2kK7A

Amanda's ex can't even spell 'role' correctly... clearly BOR is her type laugh out loud

laugh out loud his 'roll' makes me craving over Sushi.. lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:03 am

I keep hoping for the children's sake for it to get better but it just gets worse and worse, imo no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 am

StacyNor wrote:What a mess this whole situation is.

StacyNor, this sums it up perfectly. I cringe when I see these photos of the kids. It's so much so soon and to what end? If it's the real thing what is the rush, especially when kids are involved.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:16 am

The platform of this show is just not conducive for pple with baggage, because these contestants are rushed into making intimate commitments without proper assessment of the situations they are about to get into, it actually sets the relationship up for failure, if that makes sense. This baby daddy drama is a lot and can put a quick stop to a relationship, I won't be surprised if this one doesn't work out and like a lot have said, the desire of the adults to show off this relationship is not helping matters, maybe, they should stay off sm for some time and hash things out. The upside to this is the kids are too young to remember any of this mess, thank God for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:23 am

Ya Josh is clearly not thinking, those kids have a dad. And such comments are disrespectful to their father regardless if he meant well. But then again it's Josh he does not think before he speaks

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99