SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless their status has changed, BORDUHM are not glued together at the genitalia. If he does not like going shopping or to Sephora there is an easy solution. It's called staying home.

Yeah but why can't women just be more like men? Women are always shopping, always on their phones and never on time for anything. Sigh women! cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 pm

I hope she bins all his trainers and basketball shorts. I can't think of a Bachelorette contestant with worse style, so I find it baffling that he thinks he can tell others how to dress themselves.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:20 pm

He's outnumbered in this case. Unless he invests in padded walls, handcuffs and gags, it is what it is. :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:24 pm

It sounds like he needs throwing out clothes therapy.  Hugesmile

His clothes would be thrown out to the curb if that were me. I work shill hard for my money, I can do whatever I want with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:30 pm

He literally threw a pair of her shoes into the garbage?

Was this done in front of her face as a 'I really don't like those shoes, so I'm gonna, Hahaha, throw them out' teasing/playful joke? Or was this without her knowledge just because he doesn't like the shoes and she just happened to discover them in the trash?  I'm just trying to figure the scene out in my head.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 pm

The shoes in the garbage (diaper) pail seemed pretty obviously placed there to me and she had her video going. So I think this has become a running joke between them and it shows a sense of humor, but not everyone will see it that way.   She obviously still wears the Birks all the time, (Sephora today, Disney yesterday).  I'm pretty sure she's in complete charge of what she wears, as it should be.
A lot of people think Birkenstocks are really ugly, so he's hardly alone.  I mean, how many of us in relationships have things our partner wears that we just can't stand?  I know I do and I have often threatened (jokingly) to throw them out.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:46 pm

I guess it was part of their running joke on SM changing status and photos, too.
Sense of humor is subjective, I guess. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 pm

While it may be true, how many people actually put them in the trash or film it?  Anyone?  I'm pretty sure not many, if they actually want to stay in the relationship.

The attention seeking, supposedly cutesy stuff reeks of the same crap that went on with him and Andi, right up until the ackward back rub scene that showed it was all crashing down around them, IMO.  And hind site showed it clearly wasn't all smiles, love and roses.  So, I'm just not sure I believe it's all just cute, lovey, joking stuff.  IMO, if that's what they're going for, they're trying too hard.  Just be yourself, do your thing and quit worrying about what everyone else thinks.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:53 pm

I don't buy it either. I just see all the OTT SM as them trying too hard to hide how things really are. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:03 am

Yeah, I don't think he legitimately threw them in the trash on her. I just think she thinks it's funny.

What I do find funny is how a couple of years ago I thought plastering yourself with your significant other on social media was a good thing, but I've realized it's the complete opposite of good. It comes off as trying way too hard and it's clearly because you're trying to push the image you want onto the public. Amanda and Josh could take some lessons from the latest/most recent bachelor and bachelorette couples from this year on how to properly be a couple, share a little bit, but keep your life personal. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:14 am

These two are still faking? Someone wake me up when the real drama starts. Is it too early to pre-order "It's Not Ok, Part II?" laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess it was part of their running joke on SM changing status and photos, too.
Sense of humor is subjective, I guess.  giggling

Wait, did I miss something? Was there a recent change in their status/photos?  Their profiles look the same to me as they did the last few weeks, with the exception of Amanda switching her IG profile a few days ago to the pic that Josh posted of her saying what a lucky man he was.  It's gorgeous of her IMO. Perfect for a profile pic.

And yes, sense of humor is very subjective.

And I agree Ash, Their posting all the SM doesn't really give me a sense of security with these two, but the pics make me smile still because I think they are adorable as a little family. Hoping it's real. But we'll have to wait and see.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99