SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:29 am

Yeah, I think you might have missed something. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:38 am

Wait.  Birkenstocks are shoes?! laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:43 am

Damn women always needing attention every 5 minutes. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLNGvziFwku/?taken-by=joshmurray11

BTW he must have unfollowed her at some point since he just refollowed her. She must have had an opinion or something. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 am

Do these two hate each other already or what? I think he just wants the girls at this point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:57 am

Are they serious right now? Holy crap. Your average high school relationship can handle fights and social media better than these two. It's so obvious they hate each other.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Damn women always needing attention every 5 minutes. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLNGvziFwku/?taken-by=joshmurray11

BTW he must have unfollowed her at some point since he just refollowed her. She must have had an opinion or something. cheeky

This is literally the pot calling the kettle black  laugh out loud

I guess he forgot he had posted this snap a few days back. Who's the one needing attention every 5 minutes josh?  Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKpCYqshPdk/?taken-by=joshandamandasnaps

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:21 am

When I think of all the men who've been on this show, Josh is seriously in the very bottom eshalon of people I'd personally want to date. Like seriously, circling the drain. The weird mommy dearest/overbearing mom/family, his stunted growth and obvious inferiority complex, the temper, the passive aggressive/straight up aggressive social media shade, the fact that he's just kind of straight up dumb ... and he's mean, joking or not, none of this social media shade is kind to post about your partner, and he views this world in such a simplistic black/white, good/bad mentality, and on a purely shallow note, his sweats so much. Josh is just yuck. How he managed to get engaged twice, both times he appeared on this show is literally beyond my comprehension level.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:14 am

This 'needing attention every 5 minutes' sounds so similar to what Amanda's ex posted on IG when he still was with Amanda, that was posted here. Something about Amanda blowing his phone up with messages or miscalls. It made me feel so bad for her then. IMO this feels equally passive aggressive, and attention seeking. They post shady stuff about each other, that annoy them, as a 'joke'. Then their fans show concern, some criticism, to which they reply to the fans with passive aggressive posts 'who doesn't f'n love pizza!!!!' Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 am

no no no no Pretty much liked almost everyone's post since ITA!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:48 am

sosleepy wrote:When I think of all the men who've been on this show, Josh is seriously in the very bottom eshalon of people I'd personally want to date. Like seriously, circling the drain. The weird mommy dearest/overbearing mom/family, his stunted growth and obvious inferiority complex, the temper, the passive aggressive/straight up aggressive social media shade, the fact that he's just kind of straight up dumb ... and he's mean, joking or not, none of this social media shade is kind to post about your partner, and he views this world in such a simplistic black/white, good/bad mentality, and on a purely shallow note, his sweats so much. Josh is just yuck. How he managed to get engaged twice, both times he appeared on this show is literally beyond my comprehension level.

This. I, personally, would add his constant talk about his religion. We get it already.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:56 am

sosleepy wrote:When I think of all the men who've been on this show, Josh is seriously in the very bottom eshalon of people I'd personally want to date. Like seriously, circling the drain. The weird mommy dearest/overbearing mom/family, his stunted growth and obvious inferiority complex, the temper, the passive aggressive/straight up aggressive social media shade, the fact that he's just kind of straight up dumb ... and he's mean, joking or not, none of this social media shade is kind to post about your partner, and he views this world in such a simplistic black/white, good/bad mentality, and on a purely shallow note, his sweats so much. Josh is just yuck. How he managed to get engaged twice, both times he appeared on this show is literally beyond my comprehension level.

ITA with all of the above and I don't find him the least bit attractive. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 37 2498057887 Josh teeth!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:07 am

Reading back this page and the page before it, I think they are acting like two teenagers, and I do not believe this relationship will stand the test of time. If you will excuse the expression, "I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop." And this is all JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99