SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 am

There is something just so off-putting about these two.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:This 'needing attention every 5 minutes' sounds so similar to what Amanda's ex posted on IG when he still was with Amanda, that was posted here. Something about Amanda blowing his phone up with messages or miscalls. It made me feel so bad for her then. IMO this feels equally passive aggressive, and attention seeking. They post shady stuff about each other, that annoy them, as a 'joke'. Then their fans show concern, some criticism, to which they reply to the fans with passive aggressive posts 'who doesn't f'n love pizza!!!!' Jmo
If this is the worst thing about her, is it really that bad though? I can think of at least 2 recent Bachelorettes that are endless black holes of attention-needing and they seem to be doing okay relationship-wise. There are obviously tons of men out there that are fine with that, maybe her picker is just bad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:11 am

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:This 'needing attention every 5 minutes' sounds so similar to what Amanda's ex posted on IG when he still was with Amanda, that was posted here. Something about Amanda blowing his phone up with messages or miscalls. It made me feel so bad for her then. IMO this feels equally passive aggressive, and attention seeking. They post shady stuff about each other, that annoy them, as a 'joke'. Then their fans show concern, some criticism, to which they reply to the fans with passive aggressive posts 'who doesn't f'n love pizza!!!!' Jmo
If this is the worst thing about her, is it really that bad though? I can think of at least 2 recent Bachelorettes that are endless black holes of attention-needing and they seem to be doing okay relationship-wise. There are obviously tons of men out there that are fine with that, maybe her picker is just bad.

I don't think it's a bad quality, there are much worse that she could have. IMO it's much worse to embarrass your partner on sm posting those miss calls and texts. And if it's something that really bothers him, how about discuss it like adults. I personally don't  find these 'haha I'm only joking when I'm humiliating my partner on sm' posts funny, IMO they're really passive aggressive. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 am

The irony of Josh being annoyed at going to Sephora when he's obsessed with grooming. Also, he desperately needs to visit their brow bar. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:27 am

I love that the majority  of their followers appreciated Joshs post and personally related to it by posting "Me" or tagging someone else to tease them.  There was less than 1% negative  comments of the over 1,600 and IMO, those comments are from people who just dislike Josh and/or Amanda or they are overly sensitive people who can't take a joke and probably throw a fit if anyone jokes with them. *IMO* Amanda seems to get and appreciate Joshs comments and it's a great sign as a couple that she defends him against those who try to stir things up, IMO.  I personally find Josh very attractive and his smile is gorgeous! I think he is the type of person that walks in a room and gets the response he got on BIP, with the the ladies wagging their tongues or as Andi said, "Nailed it!" His great looks coupled with his faith, love of family, caring of his precious Sable, athleticism, being professionally successful, and a philanthropist to boot are qualities many find attractive so it doesn't surprise me that Andi chose him and Amanda fell in love with him. If I had a daughter, he's the type of man I would want for her. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 am

I'm a statistics person so if we're going to compare statistics then we need to see how we arrived at the stat. Less than 1% of 1600 could also mean the others simply didn't bother to respond. A poll might be more true, just saying.

On another note,

Josh Allan Murray ✔️ @JoshAllanMurray
@amandastantonnn I spend every second of the day thinking about you my love, I'll see you soon  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 1f618

beatingheart

Where did she go? I thought they were Atlanta bound?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 am

^She's in Vegas filming with Lauren for the tv show.

They went to Atlanta/Athens last weekend.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:18 am

Sorry for any confusion, I was only referring to the over 1,600 comments. I don't consider it a formal poll but IMO, the overwhelmingly positive and personal responses show their fans didn't have a problem with Joshs post and identified personally with it. IMO, Josh and Amanda have been transparent and authentic to their fans regarding their relationship and their fans can relate to the things they experience, i.e., on the phone while at dinner. IMO fans seem to love it and them with many commenting how their opinion of Josh & Josh/Amanda has changed to favorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:12 am

Their "fans" should not have any problem with them. That's what makes them "fans", IMO. cantstopl
I agree that couple has been transparent. It's that transparency that has bitten them a few times and feeds the discussion, so from my POV keep bringing it. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Sorry for any confusion, I was only referring to the over 1,600 comments.  I don't consider it a formal poll but IMO, the overwhelmingly positive and personal responses show their fans didn't have a problem with Joshs post and identified personally with it.  IMO, Josh and Amanda have been transparent and authentic to their fans regarding their relationship and their fans can relate to the things they experience, i.e., on the phone while at dinner.  IMO fans seem to love it and them with many commenting how their opinion of Josh & Josh/Amanda has changed to favorable.

Well after Josh has blocked the every single person who has said anything remotely negative about him, of course the comments on his instagram are positive. There isn't anyone left to saying something bad.
Even while the show was airing, the few comments under his tweets were positive but if you searched his name on twitter to see what people were saying about him generally without actuallly tagging him, the comments were overwhelmingly negative.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Positive or negative, IMO they shouldn't care either way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Most people who don't like a couple, just simply don't go to comment anything on their IG pages. I don't follow this couple at all, I just get the scoop from here and comment on here.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99