SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 am

I want to know the cause of this latest breakup? What could interfere with true love in such a manner? The Vegas thing? Was the Alpha Male of Bach Nation not invited or something?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:39 am

I am guessing that it's obvious he was not included. Otherwise, he would have been there is my opinion.
I don't know if this was the cause of the issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 am

Well I don't think Ben even knows Josh, so no reason for him to be there. Josh probably just saw something he didn't like on someone's snap or she didn't reply to his texts fast enough or something. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:08 pm

I can believe that he wanted her to decline the invite because he wasn't included.

I can't believe the level of maturity between them. Wow.

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:10 pm

They are really childish Embarressed! .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:17 pm

These 2 are really playing out their relationship on SM hmmm. Josh is over 30, Amanda's younger but she's got 2 children, and they're doing silly sh*t like this on SM. Grow the hell up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am guessing that it's obvious he was not included. Otherwise, he would have been there is my opinion.
I don't know if this was the cause of the issue.

IMO I think Josh didn't want Amanda to go since he wasn't invited and Amanda decided to go anyway. You know that didn't sit well with Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can believe that he wanted her to decline the invite because he wasn't included.

I can't believe the level of maturity between them. Wow.

I remember in Andi's book that Josh blamed not being invited to Bach nation events on her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 pm

In a healthy relationship, you are not glued to each other. IMO
It is good to do things independently, IMO. Growth, learning, individuality, all fostered by following separate identities and interests. JMOAA.
Are there times you wish your S.O. were not going to be doing _________ or be away, of course. That's normal life stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:58 pm

umngirl wrote:How does someone get hacked so much? How easy are your dang passwords? Newsflash: your birthday, Sabel, or mommasboy aren't good passwords.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Oh darn it! Did those fictional hackers also unfollow Josh's brother back when he was with Andi? Bad, bad hackers! Rolling Eyes

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In a healthy relationship, you are not glued to each other. IMO
It is good to do things independently, IMO.  Growth, learning, individuality, all fostered by following separate identities and interests. JMOAA.
Are there times you wish your S.O. were not going to be doing _________ or be away, of course. That's normal life stuff.

ITA I've always been one of those people that enjoy being around people, my family et cetera but I also value what I call my alone time. My husband and I both worked different shifts until I retired and believe it or not we both loved that. Since we semi-retired he still works 3 days a week doing something he loves and I work at home, I have to admit I hunger for some alone time. But being I work at home I get so many interruptions from my son, my husband, et cetera that I find myself working late at night instead of what I should have done during the day. Don't get me wrong love my family but also love my alone time.

During our marriage he was always going on weekend golf outings and I would occasionally meet friends for a weekend away. When I want to go home to visit family I talk to him about it but never feel I have to ask his permission. I just was never a clingy person. I just can't imagine being around someone, love them or not, 24/7. All this works for us. Going on 39 years of marriage.

Hope these confessions don't make me a bad person.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99