SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:20 pm

IMO, Joshs comment is funny and makes them relatable as a couple. This is a conversation many men and women have had. IMO It's not Joshs intent to tell Amanda what to do, it's a fun way to bring others in on the conversation.

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Loveinterest wrote:IMO, Joshs comment is funny and makes them relatable as a couple.  This is a conversation many men and women have had. IMO It's not Joshs intent to tell Amanda what to do, it's a fun way to bring others in on the conversation.

But what is there to understand? I wouldn't wear makeup to a gym because it clogs up your pores, but even I can understand why some do it. For the same reason they wear it to anywhere else, to look good (at least in their own opinion). It's not rocket science. His tweet just comes off as patronising and obnoxious. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Or why have a conversation about it at the expense of bringing criticism to Amanda for wearing it?  Don't see the point of the tweet personally... Unless he wanted to open a new can of worms or was indeed being passive agressive.

And as Linds and Kasha have already mentioned in posts above... Let's focus on Jam in this thread and leave Andi and the book out of it.  She has her own thread if something needs to be discussed.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Loveinterest wrote:IMO, Joshs comment is funny and makes them relatable as a couple. This is a conversation many men and women have had. IMO It's not Joshs intent to tell Amanda what to do, it's a fun way to bring others in on the conversation.

I know I wouldn't appreciate it if my husband tweeted something like that about me, true or not. He'd hear about it from me for sure. To me it comes across as him talking down to the "little woman".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:29 pm

IMO- there is nothing fun or relatable at all about a man constantly, consistently putting down his partner for everything.

It doesn't matter though because once the breakup comes, Duh and Mama and Dada Duh are going to take no prisoners considering how they've trashed the girls' bio dad so Josh's comeuppance is coming, again. I hope he and mm are getting their sound bytes and narratives straightened out right now and are ready. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh is so passive aggressive and for no reason!!! Dang. Just let the woman do what she wants!! I don't even care about The Duh but he's so annoying.

Latest tweet from him:
Never understood why some women wear makeup to the gym like they're going to a formal event ... cough cough @amandastantonnn smh

It's things like this they make me think, why would you get engaged to someone after 3 weeks? If you dated them longer you would find little things like this out about them. I saw something else he posted that was like this too, a dig at Amanda. I mean I guess he is kidding? But it seems like there are a lot of little things he doesn't like about her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh is so passive aggressive and for no reason!!! Dang. Just let the woman do what she wants!! I don't even care about The Duh but he's so annoying.

Latest tweet from him:
Never understood why some women wear makeup to the gym like they're going to a formal event ... cough cough @amandastantonnn smh

It's things like this they make me think, why would you get engaged to someone after 3 weeks? If you dated them longer you would find little things like this out about them. I saw something else he posted that was like this too, a dig at Amanda. I mean I guess he is kidding? But it seems like there are a lot of little things he doesn't like about her.

Agree! Together with the fact that Nick was there in the paradise and dated Amanda before Josh came, it did cloud Josh's judgement too, imo. He just wanted to win over Nick, to show how he is a better man, so he probably would go after anyone Nick dated at that point.

The relationship wasn't started with the right reason, with very little to no understanding about each other, it was heading to a breakup right from the start, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:18 pm

*EDIT* A fact that has been established is Nick wanted Jen there and Josh wanted Amanda there and they communicated that to the producers.  For all we know, Nick could have been told by the producers that Josh wanted Amanda there and Nick went after her to Rick Josh off.  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 pm

I seriously have never seen someone publicly degrade, humiliate, and show contempt towards their partner as frequently as Josh. It's actually kind of disturbing. IMO it really does seem as though he doesn't even like her, but wants to be a dad/stepdad so badly that he'll keep her around until he finds a younger, blonder, more submissive single mother he can control. I mean, the nerve of that pesky Duh, daring to make decisions for herself like a crazy person!

Last edited by bblake on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 pm

This is Josh and Amanda's thread, not Nick or Andi or anyone else that might be mentioned. They have their own threads, use them if you need.  Let's stay on topic - Jam.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:37 pm

How many times has he "jokingly" criticised her publicly now? I remember that pic of her on her phone at least and the stuff about her always being late (when they almost missed the flight) and now she's wearing makeup to the gym, which Josh just can't comprehend with his limited abilities. All this is stuff you are free to discuss with your partner in private, but putting it on SM is not cute at all to me. You're supposed to be on the same team and that involves not advertising your partner's faults or making them seem vain and stupid. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 pm

I wish she'd give it right back to him. He gets more and more annoying.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99