SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:19 am

Hopefully it will be counseling out of the limelight and not for the viewer's delight, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by tmommy Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:25 am

I had to join to comment on this trainwreck.

How would Amanda feel is Nick's girlfriend started taking pictures with the girls and referring to herself as their mom?

This is all being handled so very poorly. I don't know what Amanda is even thinking. Actually I don't think she is thinking at all! I can only hope Nick wins custody so these girls can have a shot at a normal life where they aren't used as props.

tmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:27 am

Beach Lover wrote:The crazy thing is I get the feeling Josh is just so caught up and excited to have the "family" he's wanted for so long that he doesn't realize how it might effect the exNick when he posts things like #Dadlife".  But he definitely should be more considerate of that.  No parent wants to feel replaced.  Hopefully counseling and mediation is something they will all consider for the sake of the little ones.
I'm glad he's excited to get what HE'S always wanted, but the big part of being a parent is putting the kids' needs first, not his own needs and wants, but as always, Josh and Amanda are about Josh and Amanda, the kids are just whatever in their own storyline. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:47 am

Call me confused, but how is Josh putting his own needs above the kids by being excited about having a new "family"   and being attentive, loving and playful with these girls that appear to love being around him too?  I don't see how that is being selfish.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Because IMO he's using the girls for awwwws and likes. I'm sure they're adorable and he enjoys their company, but he's still milking the situation and I can't respect that. It's clearly all about Josh, ('MY new family, #dadlife, etc). None of these things are going to help the break up process, I predict moving in so soon and just going from 0-100 like that will be their downfall. And being complete morons laugh out loud.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Because IMO he's using the girls for awwwws and likes. I'm sure they're adorable and he enjoys their company, but he's still milking the situation and I can't respect that. It's clearly all about Josh, ('MY new family, #dadlife, etc). None of these things are going to help the break up process, I predict moving in so soon and just going from 0-100 like that will be their downfall. And being complete morons laugh out loud.
i laugh out loud'ed at the bold dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698 :yes: . Josh really is in love with himself the kids are just props to use to get people to applaud and praise him on sm. I cringe at some of his hashtags

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49b  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm

tmommy wrote:I had to join to comment on this trainwreck.

How would Amanda feel is Nick's girlfriend started taking pictures with the girls and referring to herself as their mom?

This is all being handled so very poorly. I don't know what Amanda is even thinking. Actually I don't think she is thinking at all! I can only hope Nick wins custody so these girls can have a shot at a normal life where they aren't used as props.

Welcome1 @tmommy IA Good post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Considering all the single parents the show has profiled, it's been luck this situation has not reared it's ugly head until now.
The best way IMO to handle the whole things is off social media and with maturity. There have been other past cast who have handled this situation with grace. It can work without making the kids a side show.

I'm thinking of the past kid situations...

Molly/Jason took their time, especially for Bachelor standards. Ty's mom decided she no longer wanted Ty on TV, and he hasn't been in years. He wasn't even shown at their wedding for those reasons. Molly/Jason have never used Ty as IG promotion bate. I realize Jason/Molly are old school by now and this wasn't a thing in the height of their drama. Overall I think they handled the entire situation like adults. All parties seem civil.

Emily was different because she didn't have a living baby daddy. She also never moved in with Jef or Brad (when Jef moved for that one hot second, he lived in his own apartment.) She was broken up with both before Ricki could even get to know either. I doubt Ricki even remembers Brad. She may have vague memories of the guy with odd hair who coached her Green Bean soccer team for like half a season. laugh out loud Emily never used Ricki in the way Amanda has to self promote stuff on IG.

Those are the big ones. There was a kid involved with that weird Blakely/Tony relationship that was spawned from Bachelor Pad 3, but they were dunzo before it even mattered.

IMO, both Josh and Amanda are handling this whole situation so poorly. They should take a page out of Jason/Molly's playbook. Hopefully step 1, Nick1 puts an end to these girls being used for promotion all over social media like Ty's mom put the kabosh down. These girls are young, but not that young. The older one has to be like 5 by now. That's old enough to make memories and realize what's going on more than you think. Kids aren't stupid.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully it will be counseling out of the limelight and not for the viewer's delight, too.

Oh Lordy. These 2 have Marriage Boot Camp written all over them. They are probs already in talks. Maybe they will end up on that new Family Therapy show with the girls included. Maybe even with Nick1 if they get really lucky! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:47 pm

I can see Kinsley and Charlie in white lab coats sitting next to a couch with BORDUMH lying together with the hashtag #soblessed #Drsintraining #MommyDaddyhelp

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:31 pm

tmommy wrote:I had to join to comment on this trainwreck.

Exactly!!! You simply cannot claim other people's children with #dadlife hashtags on social media. It's simply wrong. The children have an active father in their life.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Even Jef wouldn't have done the hashtagging stuff out of respect for Ricki's dcd dad. Josh just really doesn't come across as caring about ANYONE else. Everyone in his world is there to stroke that massive ego. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99