SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:28 am

sosleepy wrote:I thought Amanda's parents lived in Saint Louis. They also flew in to watch Amanda's kids so she could vacay again?
Must be nice, huh? Can't imagine why/how they think this relationship is okay? And I wonder how/why they don't notice how Josh talks to and about their daughter? Dumb blonde, pig, always late, wears too much makeup, wears the wrong shoes, has too many extensions, etc.? For some reason her folks think this is okay? Okay, I guess...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:00 am

From a post Amanda's mom left, she seems to adore Josh, and why not? He treats her like a queen. He dotes on her and her girls, continuously tells her how beautiful she is and how much he loves her. He takes her to church, helps her to not care/worry about what others say and most importantly, Josh makes Amanda very happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 am

If that is how he treats his 'queen' when things are good, I honestly wonder what angry Josh is like behind closed doors. IMO, he's the pig. One of the most off putting contestants this show has churned out in recent years.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 am

It literally terrifies me that these two little girls are going to be raised in a household where they're taught that it's okay for a man to treat you like crap and berate you, humiliate you, and call you names, as long as he says he loves you every now and then and buys you a new car.

Last edited by bblake on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:17 am

@bleuberry for some reason I invision something like this... Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 46ee3b219bb17319fe6d398d0f729453 Basically, Josh in some kind of angry, melt down mode.  Except Josh doesn't use his destructive powers for good to help save the world.... As Hulk alone or as part of the Avengers.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 am

bblake wrote:It literally terrifies me that these two little girls are going to be raised in a household where they're taught that it's okay for a man to treat you like crap and berate you, humiliate you, and call you names, as long as he says he loves you every now and then and buys you a new car. IMO if Josh really 'loves' Amanda, he wouldn't talk about her the way that he does, because it completely transcends 'playful teasing' or 'banter' and is just a total lack of respect. He's in love with the idea of having a picture perfect family with a pretty blonde girl, not the girl herself, IMO.
It is so freaking crazy. I don't think he was this bad with his ex because she kept him at bay, but the more the duh gives and the more submissive she is, the worse he seems to get. Poor girls! If there was ever a man that needed some man to man time with some scary big brothers or dads, it's this one. Can Jo or Brad's Chantal rent out their families' guys and run a little side business?? Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoesies007 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:28 am

Josh is a pathological narcissist: entitled, haughty, low to no empathy, grandiose, holds grudges over matters that should have been put to rest already, and vindictive. *IMO*

Amanda is an empath: a narcissist's favorite victim. *IMO*

On Josh's latest Periscope, his doucheness really comes out:

He constantly cuts her off mid-talk with his snide remarks. She then pauses and waits for him to finish yapping before she continues with her answers.

A: How do you read this stuff? I need glasses...
J: You need a lot. You have a lot of issues. A lot of issues going on, baby.

Josh has so much unresolved hate in his heart. He has suffered extreme narcissistic injury over BIP's portrayal of him. Even if Amanda stays with him, both will only stay out of co-dependency and because they love the image they portray, even though it far from reality. This is an extremely unhealthy relationship...and I haven't even finished watching the rest of the video...I have 7 mins remaining. I may not watch it. With these two the prognosis is poor and the future very dim. *IMO*

Shoesies007

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 am

My question is why the heck were they even on Periscope? On the list of vacation activities I'd be doing that doesn't make the top 1000.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 am

umngirl wrote:My question is why the heck were they even on Periscope? On the list of vacation activities I'd be doing that doesn't make the top 1000.
But what do you have to shill? Who do you need to adore you? See this is the dark and unmentioned side of shilling. You get amazing vacations you don't actually get to enjoy.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 am

Shoesies007 wrote:Josh is a pathological narcissist: entitled, haughty, low to no empathy, grandiose, holds grudges over matters that should have been put to rest already, and vindictive.

Amanda is an empath: a narcissist's favorite victim.

On Josh's latest Periscope, his doucheness really comes out:

He constantly cuts her off mid-talk with his snide remarks. She then pauses and waits for him to finish yapping before she continues with her answers.

A: How do you read this stuff? I need glasses...
J: You need a lot. You have a lot of issues. A lot of issues going on, baby.

Josh has so much unresolved hate in his heart. He has suffered extreme narcissistic injury over BIP's portrayal of him. Even if Amanda stays with him, both will only stay out of co-dependency and because they love the image they portray, even though it far from reality. This is an extremely unhealthy relationship...and I haven't even finished watching the rest of the video...I have 7 mins remaining. I may not watch it. With these two the prognosis is poor and the future very dim.

You mean Josh said these things about Amanda on periscope? OMG and he calls himself a Christian what a joke. If he does this on periscope I can't imagine what he does in private. I use to love Josh but I saw a lot of things I didn't like when I took off my rose colored glasses. How can people defend him just blows my mind.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:50 am

Yep, Josh did say she has "a lot of issues" and that was the bit that shocked me the most as well. I don't care how many times he says he loves her or how much he dotes on her, all I see is manipulation. He's putting her in a position where she has to be grateful, because he's given her so much, moved to be with her, bought her a car, loves her kids more than anything. He has so much to hold over her head now whenever she has an independent thought or doesn't like what Josh is doing or saying. He knows it as well with the way he's looking smug and smirking all the while taking digs at her. Didn't Andi write something in her book about Josh calling her ungrateful when she didn't thank him for breakfast or whatever? Breakfast is nothing compared to a new car. This is such a classic case of you know what that it's scary. Amanda's falling for it hook line and sinker, since she wants to be a stay-at-home mom and here's a guy willing to give her anything as long as she keeps popping out babies and looking good. I really hope she wakes up before Josh gets her pregnant, but I'm not optimistic about it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 am

Yeah, I can see her getting pregnant in the next 6 months unfortunately. I mean, she's already 26 - that's practically prehistoric compared to the barely legal blondes he was dating after his breakup with Andi! And he's the kind of guy who will constantly warn her about how she's "not getting any younger" (IMO) so I can see these two falling pregnant before they inevitably break up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99