SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 pm

So that's what Josh is calling his body now...a "rock". :halo:
So, as she is trying to climb up his body a "rock", as evidenced in those photos, it was slippery and she kept sliding off him off the "rock". Hmm. Ok. #sellingabridge #craigslist #fellofftomatocart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 71 4103285151 those photos are seriously fugly.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is that a handprint on her thigh?? :shocked!:

Actually, I believe this was talked about in one of their periscopes.  She was trying to climb up the rock but slid or fell and scraped her behind and it started bleeding.  It looks like Josh was behind her to be there if she fell.  The rock must have been slippery.  
I don't know. I opened the link after I posted and it looks like he was hitting her there and his arm is mid-swing in some of those pics. Just yikes imo. There's something not right with these people.

I mean, do whatever the freak you want but if you're going to play Christian & Ana in public, it's a little odd laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm

IA, one pic does look mid slap.  So, unless rock is code word for Josh's hand slapping her not sure I'm buying her/their story. laugh out loud

:brain: + :peppi: =  dizzy  PINKHEART

ETA: @bluwavz your finds seem appropriate here.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm

These two are the definition of dysfunction, narcissism, and idiocy - a toxic combination, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IA, one pic does look mid slap.  So, unless rock is code word for Josh's hand slapping her not sure I'm buying her/their story. laugh out loud

:brain: + :peppi: =  dizzy  PINKHEART

ETA: @bluwavz your finds seem appropriate here.  Hugesmile

I did notice the picture you're referring to and I thought the same thing myself but I believe that what he's doing is actually looking at his hand to see if he has blood on it. He seems to be laughing in the other pictures and in that one he has a more solemn expression. IMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

^^^ I totally agree Laura.
The marks IMO are clearly from falling on the rock. A slap IMO would make a red mark but not those scratches. Plus I've been injured trying to climb up boulders in the water so I know how treacherous they are. I agree that the picture looks suspicious but I'm sure that's exactly why TMZ posted that one. All the other pics IMO appear as though he was helping her up on the rock and then off again when she got hurt. Just like she explained in her Periscope.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm not a fan of Josh at all but I can see how Amanda could have gotten that mark from the rock. I bruise and get marked up easily, being slightly klutzy. Even so it really wasn't necessary to put on a show like that for the paparazzi. You are still a mom after all. For the rest of it, Josh just needs to stay off SM for a while imo. The worst of it is that he doesn't appear to know how it's coming across.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:GA has already posted a warning, not that long ago.  Bringing it forward.  Posts have been deleted.  

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't speculate on criminal activity whether it's a joke or not.

We do not make fun of member's opinions.

Post has been deleted.

Once again, if you are unable to discuss the topic in a respectable manner, please stay in the Fan Forum.

Thank you for this, LadyBug... *EDIT* IMHO I don't see Josh ever doing anything out of the norm esp to those little girls. Sure he has a temper. LOTS of people do, BUT that doesn't make him an abuser. IMHO!!! *EDIT*
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 pm

I just showed those pictures to a friend of mine who has NO ideal who either one of these people are and he said wow looks like she was rock climbing and fell. I cracked up laughing because that's exactly what it looked like to me. You can even see the scratches from the rocks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 am

It may very well be from a fall.  I just don't believe everything she says, simply because she says it. As has mentioned by those that follow her more closely than I do, she's been caught in a lie before.  And him, well he's a master at bs'ing his way out of things, IMO.  

I honestly hope it was from a clumsy or accidental fall and nothing more.  The pics just don't make it seem all innocent.  And IMO, they need to think before they parade around and act like idiots in public.  Because it can all be used against them when they go to court for the girls.

But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not a fan of Josh at all but I can see how Amanda could have gotten that mark from the rock. I bruise and get marked up easily, being slightly klutzy. Even so it really wasn't necessary to put on a show like that for the paparazzi. You are still a mom after all. For the rest of it, Josh just needs to stay off SM for a while imo. The worst of it is that he doesn't appear to know how it's coming across.

IA. Not surprised by the paparazzi show though considering these two apparently had sex on camera in the boom boom room. Classy they are not. Especially Josh on Periscope basically advertising every 2 minutes how they'll be getting it on in a minute.

I feel like the thing that most attracts Josh to Amanda is the fact that she still looks like a teenager after having two kids. That's like his dream woman IMO, a trophy wife who can pop out a whole team of babies while still looking "perfect". Never mind that they have little in common and he seems annoyed by her all the time with the way he keeps passive-aggressively criticising everything she does. It's not good-natured teasing from where I'm sitting, his tone and the manner and frequency of put-downs gives away his true intentions to me. You can tease your partner in a way that doesn't humiliate them and that's what Amanda seems to be doing while Josh crosses the line repeatedly.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99