Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 pm

@Alanna wrote:Is that a handprint on her thigh?? shocked!

Actually, I believe this was talked about in one of their periscopes. She was trying to climb up the rock but slid or fell and scraped her behind and it started bleeding. It looks like Josh was behind her to be there if she fell. The rock must have been slippery.

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 pm

So that's what Josh is calling his body now...a "rock". :halo
So, as she is trying to climb up his body a "rock", as evidenced in those photos, it was slippery and she kept sliding off him off the "rock". Hmm. Ok. #sellingabridge #craigslist #fellofftomatocart

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm

those photos are seriously fugly.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:40 pm

@Laura Walsh wrote:
@Alanna wrote:Is that a handprint on her thigh?? shocked!

Actually, I believe this was talked about in one of their periscopes.  She was trying to climb up the rock but slid or fell and scraped her behind and it started bleeding.  It looks like Josh was behind her to be there if she fell.  The rock must have been slippery.  
I don't know. I opened the link after I posted and it looks like he was hitting her there and his arm is mid-swing in some of those pics. Just yikes imo. There's something not right with these people.

I mean, do whatever the freak you want but if you're going to play Christian & Ana in public, it's a little odd laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm

IA, one pic does look mid slap.  So, unless rock is code word for Josh's hand slapping her not sure I'm buying her/their story. laugh out loud

+ :peppi: =  dizzy  PINKHEART

ETA: @bluwavz your finds seem appropriate here.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5037

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm

These two are the definition of dysfunction, narcissism, and idiocy - a toxic combination, imo.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 pm

@Ladybug82 wrote:IA, one pic does look mid slap.  So, unless rock is code word for Josh's hand slapping her not sure I'm buying her/their story. laugh out loud

+ :peppi: =  dizzy  PINKHEART

ETA: @bluwavz your finds seem appropriate here.  Hugesmile

I did notice the picture you're referring to and I thought the same thing myself but I believe that what he's doing is actually looking at his hand to see if he has blood on it. He seems to be laughing in the other pictures and in that one he has a more solemn expression. IMO

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

^^^ I totally agree Laura.
The marks IMO are clearly from falling on the rock. A slap IMO would make a red mark but not those scratches. Plus I've been injured trying to climb up boulders in the water so I know how treacherous they are. I agree that the picture looks suspicious but I'm sure that's exactly why TMZ posted that one. All the other pics IMO appear as though he was helping her up on the rock and then off again when she got hurt. Just like she explained in her Periscope.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm not a fan of Josh at all but I can see how Amanda could have gotten that mark from the rock. I bruise and get marked up easily, being slightly klutzy. Even so it really wasn't necessary to put on a show like that for the paparazzi. You are still a mom after all. For the rest of it, Josh just needs to stay off SM for a while imo. The worst of it is that he doesn't appear to know how it's coming across.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11551

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

@Ladybug82 wrote:GA has already posted a warning, not that long ago.  Bringing it forward.  Posts have been deleted.  

@GuardianAngel wrote:We don't speculate on criminal activity whether it's a joke or not.

We do not make fun of member's opinions.

Post has been deleted.

Once again, if you are unable to discuss the topic in a respectable manner, please stay in the Fan Forum.

Thank you for this, LadyBug... *EDIT* IMHO I don't see Josh ever doing anything out of the norm esp to those little girls. Sure he has a temper. LOTS of people do, BUT that doesn't make him an abuser. IMHO!!! *EDIT*

LoveDovez

Female Posts : 2854

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 pm

I just showed those pictures to a friend of mine who has NO ideal who either one of these people are and he said wow looks like she was rock climbing and fell. I cracked up laughing because that's exactly what it looked like to me. You can even see the scratches from the rocks.

LoveDovez

Female Posts : 2854

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 am

It may very well be from a fall.  I just don't believe everything she says, simply because she says it. As has mentioned by those that follow her more closely than I do, she's been caught in a lie before.  And him, well he's a master at bs'ing his way out of things, IMO.  

I honestly hope it was from a clumsy or accidental fall and nothing more.  The pics just don't make it seem all innocent.  And IMO, they need to think before they parade around and act like idiots in public.  Because it can all be used against them when they go to court for the girls.

But that's JMO.

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5037

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: