SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 am

It looks like a clear scrape to me too. She injured her butt cheek and this idiot looks like he's pinching her behind. I wish she'd tell him to eff off.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 am

bleuberry wrote:It looks like a clear scrape to me too. She injured her butt cheek and this idiot looks like he's pinching her behind. I wish she'd tell him to eff off.
We need a butt expert to come weigh in on this sleuthing- welt or rock injury. Serious stuff laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 am

This is a discussion thread regarding cast.(BORDUHM)
This is not a discussion thread regarding how other members should post. Nor do we discuss one couple vs another. Each couple has their own threads for that.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

I want to understand what discussion means. I am not seeing much discussion here in favor of this couple. Are the discussion threads just for discussing the negatives of the couples, not just this thread's couple but all of them. IMO, a balanced discussion in these so called discussion threads should include pro and con discussions.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

All General Discussion threads are for General discussion, it includes positive or negative opinions. When you have more negative opinions towards the topic title, then we seem to get questioned as to what the purpose of the thread is and are accused of being prejudiced to allow such negative comments. All topic titles are specifically named accordingly. Discussion for General Discussion, Fan Forum for fan threads.

There is a fan thread for this couple. If it's difficult for anyone to read negative opinions of any couple, and participate in a discussion that includes opinions that are not agreed upon, chances are they have a fan thread. The fan thread is strictly for positive posts which may be more enjoyable for those who have a difficult time reading anything negative of their favourite.

IMO it's not fair that any poster who has an opinion of this couple that isn't positive, needs to back off, or not post their opinions, simply because it's not balanced. If there are 50 people posting negative opinions, and 1 posting positive opinions, that's not something we can control. That goes for every General Discussion thread.

Hope this clarifies the purpose of General Discussion threads and Fan Forums.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Members who want to post positive things to discuss are welcome to join in. What is not welcome are posts telling other members how to post.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:45 pm

@lexforlife
lexforlife wrote:I want to understand what discussion means. I am not seeing much discussion here in favor of this couple. Are the discussion threads just for discussing the negatives of the couples, not just this thread's couple but all of them. IMO, a balanced discussion in these so called discussion threads should include pro and con discussions.

**edited**

Having said all that, now back to my thoughts on Josh and Amanda.  I can understand why some found the recent  Periscopes a little cringeworthy. I did too and, even as a fan, I found myself yelling "stop it Josh!" at times while watching it.  His interrupting and talking over her as well as his relentless negativity about the Bach franchise was what I found the most irritating.  He definitely appears very resentful of that whole BIP experience but he got the girl and I'd really like to see Josh take Elsa from Frozen's advice and "Let it go!".    As far as the TMZ photos in Mexico, I thought it looked like a couple in love just having fun in the water. I don't see anything wrong with being affectionate while you are on a romantic beach vacation with your fiance.  And although they did at some point know they were being photographed, I'm not convinced they realized it until after a lot of the pics were already taken. Paparazzi have some pretty strong lenses now and catch a lot of unsuspecting celebs on vacation.  Josh and Amanda shouldn't avoid getting to enjoy the beach/ocean at a beautiful resort because of annoying paps and I don't see how even these pics will cause a judge to reconsider a custody agreement. If you look at ALL of them it seems very obvious to me that Amanda fell while climbing a slippery rock and scraped her leg to where she ends up in Josh's arms to be carried back to shore. How is that such a terrible thing?  Could happen to any couple vacationing there, they just might not have peeps photographing them and posting her a** shots for the world to see. That's on TMZ for being tacky, not Josh and Amanda IMO.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:13 pm

I love a good discussion thread, the back and forth and the analyzing both positive and negative! To me it's FAR more interesting then the happy, happy, joy, joy fan threads, although I like those too for the updates. I can't speak for everyone, and though I'm not a fan of Josh, I certainly don't mind reading other points of view! None of us REALLY know these people, so we are all just speculating and making our own impressions.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 pm

If anyone has a problem with the rules, then a private message to any one of the mods is more appropriate. Once again the rules specifically say posting opinions on other members opinions are totally prohibited.

Therefore if someone feels the welt on Amanda's leg is a slap on the leg and not a fall from the rocks, it is their opinion that it's a welt. It's no one's right to criticize the poster for their opinion. It's no one right on this forum, to tell anyone what they should post. If their opinion is not loving and adoring, that's their prerogative as a member of this forum. The same applies for those who want to post positive posts. The purpose of this forum, as per the rules, is to discuss contestants of reality TV.

Posts that are edited and directed to the fan threads, are the ones that are calling out other members for their views or questioning the rules. The rules are simple, everyone is welcome. Whether a poster agrees with the opinions or not it's their choice. If anyone feels unwelcomed, that is not our responsibility because posts directed to a member is not within the rules. Therefore IMO feeling unwelcomed is a result of being the minority.

What may be so obvious to YOU and by you I mean any poster, is not obvious to others. Members respect opinions whether they agree or not, however do not except to change any one's minds, it's not our jobs to do that just like it's not my job to change YOUR mind on this couple. Your meaning anyone.

If anyone has any comments on what exactly is it that is so wrong in this thread, send a private message to any one of the mods. I fail to understand what the issue is when every one is following the rules and are having a good discussion.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.

What Can I Post - This forum is designed for the discussion of Reality TV and the contestants who participates in them. Personal opinions, whether positive or negative about contestants, may be posted in the appropriate threads which are General Discussion threads, sleuthing threads, Non Spoiler threads.  Discussion is to always remain on topic.

Complaints - Any complaints with reference to the Forum, a poster, a moderator, or any other issue should be discussed in a Private Message and not on the open forum. What may be an issue for one poster is not important to someone else and should not be aired in public or take a thread off topic due to an issue that has nothing to do with the topic.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:18 am

These two have me scratching my head again. They were actively trying to scare the kids last night. Kinsley didn't seem too bothered, but Charlie did. Amanda even posted some snap of Charlie sitting on her lap looking traumatized. Is that supposed to be funny or something? She's only 2 years old. I was a sensitive child and I still remember things I found scary back then and no one even tried to scare me on purpose.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:24 am

That is a control thing. It's what bullies do. Bullies enjoy a feeling of power of others. Maybe the Duhhh has the same tendencies as BOR, but probably he is the instigator and she goes along because... well, she's the Duhhhh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:33 pm

IMO, with these two, it's just become a wait and see game of what these two do next.  And IMO, more often than not, if one actually used their brains and thought things threw, they either wouldn't do it or at least not post it on SM for all to see.  duh I would never wish any ill will on anyone.  But I do hope these two figure things out and find a happy medium or call it quits sooner than later to spare all parties involved, specifically the girls, even more hurt.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99