SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Wow, just when I think I can't possibly hate him more!
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Wonder if he'll delete all those photos with 3 of them when they break up? Probably just those with just him and Amanda.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:55 pm

That IG is the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen involving a marital split. He is literally brainwashing the girls but most of all posting it on SM must give him great joy. It must beef up his ego, not realizing what a jerk he is proving to be.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I wonder how Josh would behave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:57 pm

I live for Char's faces. Side eyes like the best of them. laugh out loud

FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he argued to keep the girls in the split, when it occurs. laugh out loud

They add more glowing, loving responses to his SM posts, even if it's shilling, than just him or him and Duhh, and he certainly likes the attention, IMO.  

He seems to like using them to shill just like Duhhh, IMO.  The book and mask IG posts back to back shilling.  But to be fair, each girl got a post.  laugh out loud JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:03 pm

The sad thing is I don't even think Char likes Josh. Kins seems to relate well or better to him but not Char, so this is 2x as ridiculous and offensive imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I am legit cringing. Where is the Bad Dad's lawyer?

https://instagram.com/p/BMCEhjClXrx/

My mouth is actually wide open about this. I assume he has gotten some flak from the changing the girls name and this is his response.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That IG is the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen involving a marital split. He is literally brainwashing the girls but most of all posting it on SM must give him great joy. It must beef up his ego, not realizing what a jerk he is proving to be.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I wonder how Josh would behave.

Oh, Guardian Angel no doubt in my mind he would think it was very disrespectful to him just as I believe he is being very disrespectful for the dad to these adorable girls. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 pm

@Alanna well, after scaring her the way he did, I certainly don't blame her.   no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:14 pm

Char is all of us. laugh out loud

How do they not see it?! I'm sure there's more, just grabbed the first few.

FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_6911
FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_6912
FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_6913
FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_6914
FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 Img_6915

All from Josh and Amanda's IG.

FamilyThatShillsTogetherStaysTogether - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Speaking from experience, those girls will grow up one day, and they'll be able to form their own opinions of him to which he won't have any control.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:19 pm

IMO These two have not once put the little girls' best interest in front of their huge egos. It will backfire on Amanda, Josh wil be long gone by then, Amanda will have to face her own pettiness then. This isn't co parenting, this is using little children to get at their father. Despicable.

As for Josh, he will get the same treatment. He looks for women who are as petty and pathetic as he is, and when they break up, these women will use all tese same tools against him. Jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99