SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Don't these girls ever play like kids? You never see them playing with dolls or other things that kids do. I feel so sad for those kids because they will never have a childhood.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 pm

nannymargie wrote:Don't these girls ever play like kids?  You never see them playing with dolls or other things that kids do.  I feel so sad for those kids because they will never have a childhood.

Good point. It's like the child actors that grow up all messed up.

The girls appear to be Amanda's dolls. She likes to play dress up and have them pose in more pics in different outfits than Barbie herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:16 pm

I think the girls go to pre-school, so at least they have a slice of normal childhood when they are there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Normal childhood during school but that's about it by the looks of it. She's insane, allowing this.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn 23h23 hours ago Irvine, CA

Kins is doing a Q&A. Does anyone have any questions for her?!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Char is all of us. laugh out loud

How do they not see it?! I'm sure there's more, just grabbed the first few.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_6911
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_6912
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_6913
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_6914
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_6915

All from Josh and Amanda's IG.

Poor Charli looks likes she's slying trying to signal for help like in a hostage photo. Someone needs to stop this.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Normal childhood during school but that's about it by the looks of it. She's insane, allowing this.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn 23h23 hours ago Irvine, CA

Kins is doing a Q&A. Does anyone have any questions for her?!

I have a question for her. Do you know how to call your Daddy to get you far far far away from this social media mess?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Kins is doing a Twitter Q&A? Are you kidding me? Wow. So messed up and blatant.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Alanna wrote:The sad thing is I don't even think Char likes Josh. Kins seems to relate well or better to him but not Char, so this is 2x as ridiculous and offensive imo.

Yeah, not sure I've ever seen Charlie smile around Josh. I just feel so sorry for that little girl. During her short life, her parents have already split, her mom has disappeared twice for weeks on end, first time returning with a camera crew and Ben, and now she has to compete for her mom and sister's attention with this big loud obnoxious stranger. I remember Amanda describing her as the more quiet one and it shows. She's clearly not unaffected by all this BS. Free Charlie!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Let it not be forgotten, Char didn't like Ben either... JK! laugh out loud But seriously, Josh and Amanda are being so irresponsible and irrational in this whole ordeal, especially with those little girls. IMO.

Charlie and Kinsley are so freaking cute though, so there's that.. and only that.. hmmm

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Kins is doing a Twitter Q&A? Are you kidding me? Wow. So messed up and blatant.
Amanda and Josh= true stage parents (technically speaking, fake stage parent for Josh) at its finest! :shocked!:

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm

@pavalygurl LOL that is exactly how I see the kids in most of these photos, like the next step is the face on the milk carton. Help I've been captured by a BOR and can't get out! Send in the troops!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm

I feel so bad for these kids as well. Imo, Josh started out exploiting them to improve his image and to make them look like the perfect family. Now he's exploiting them for money with the instagram ads. It's bad enough that Amanda uses her kids to make money but they aren't even Josh's kids. Can he not use someone else's kids to make money.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99