SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm so nosy wondering about a prenup laugh out loud

Anyway I'm happy for them! They could easily afford a classy wedding so let's hope TPTB doesn't butcher it.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 2:57 pm

jashfan wrote:Im sure Carly and Evan will negotiate and make sure their wedding is better than Lacey and Marcus.

And even if it isn't, they have enough of their own real cash to make it something they want after the fact when they come back to the states. After all, this isn't Evan's first marriage anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:39 pm

I wonder how long the wedding at the paradise laugh out loud

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Eb97c9
Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 9zt107Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 XgicucEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Oaw2uvEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 2pqw5k8Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 30szzauEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Not happy about this, but it's not like they care what I think. laugh out loud

As long as it has nothing to do with an epi of BIP, completely separate and filmed without the current contestants in their bikini's, then maybe it will be ok?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

^hahaha well who knows ?laugh out loud but remember ? Evan and Carly are not Marcus and lacy . To me if they do their wedding in BIP,I doubt we will see much longer airtime laugh out loud . Just saying .

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Eb97c9
Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 9zt107Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 XgicucEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Oaw2uvEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 2pqw5k8Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 30szzauEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Very happy to read that these two will get married on BIP!! They are so much fun to watch and clearly a great match!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Not happy about this, but it's not like they care what I think. laugh out loud

As long as it has nothing to do with an epi of BIP, completely separate and filmed without the current contestants in their bikini's, then maybe it will be ok?

Totally agree with you, GA. In a way I think they're too mature to have a wedding in front of a bunch of people who only have hooking up on their so-called minds. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:03 pm

I'm wondering if they are receiving a nice financial stipend for coming back to BIP and getting married. So this will be a boon for them and then they can do what they want as far as a real celebration. Non-traditional weddings seem to run in the family anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:56 pm

I think that you could be right @Kashathediva

Whether Evan has money or not, Carly is still an aspiring country singer (isn't she?). Money and publicity could come in handy for that imo. I imagine they'd have something else for their family and friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Plus Carly skipped her own brother's wedding for BiP2. Nothing will surprise me. Carly was at the Lacy and Marcus debacle, so she knows what she could be getting herself into. These two are a great fit together, but they both seemed to enjoy being on tv and not caring too much at how things were portrayed, so we could be in for anything. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:57 am

stuckinsc wrote:Plus Carly skipped her own brother's wedding for BiP2. Nothing will surprise me.  Carly was at the Lacy and Marcus debacle, so she knows what she could be getting herself into.  These two are a great fit together, but they both seemed to enjoy being on tv and not caring too much at how things were portrayed, so we could be in for anything. All JMO.

I hope we get to see Zak and his wife and maybe get a little update since he is part of the Bachelor family.

I'm actually really looking forward to this one. These guys are so quirky and unique that I'm kind of excited to see if they can come up with something that matches their odd, but endearing love story.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm

You guys will have to let me know if this wedding is really happening on BIP because I would like to see it but I have no plans to watch the whole season.

Thinking about it, a BIP wedding would be right up Carly/Evan's alley because of their unique outlook on life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway