Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by yana_bach on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Me included! I think I predicted them a Tony/Blakeley faith. I will now gladly eat my words.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Evan totally creeped me out on Jojo's season.  But as a couple with Carly, he doesn't come across as badly.  I mean I wouldn't date or marry him, but I don't get the same heebie jeebies I used to watching, listening, looking at tweets/IG pics, etc. laugh out loud  

I'm happy for them and hope whatever they decide to do, I hope they enjoy the day surrounded by friends and family and at least it some things the way they'd prefer if it's televised.

JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:58 pm

They both kind of creeped me out. So maybe together they cancel out that creepiness or at least turn it into each other.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They both kind of creeped me out. So maybe together they cancel out that creepiness or at least turn it into each other.

laugh out loud Pretty much this.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 pm

I always had a soft spot for Carly. Never felt she was a mean girl, as many others did, just suspected she was insecure being a relatively "normal" woman amidst all the "swimsuit model" types on the show. And I really felt for her when Kirk broke her heart. Evan, yeah I always found him kind of slimy and creepy on JoJo's season, but he was really sweet on BIP, and from the beginning, I could see how he and Carly could be a good match, especially since they both lived in the same city. They've certainly proved me right! yes

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 pm

I must admit, at first, while we were sleuthing and heard these to got engaged, I thought is was just a stunt. Once I started watching the show, that changed. For me they were the only couple who had a chance. Grant/Lace were a joke and Josh/Amanda...tweedle dee and tweedle dum. By the end of the show I had major love for these two odd balls and I like how they have continued to merge their lives and still have the same sense of humour. I would really enjoy watching their wedding so I hope that we get to see at least a small part of it.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Although I used to think Evan was a little awkward in JoJo's season, I saw a very calm and intelligent man during BIP. His analysis about Josh was golden!! He's always been very patient and caring with Carly, definitely a very sweet man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Did he not go on there especially for Carly?

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he told Amanda he went on there to date her. Idk if it was a producer setup conversation or what though
hae1001

Female Posts : 1167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:40 pm

@hae1001 thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Taye24 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I watched some BIP casting tapes on Rotten Tomatoe and he said he was there for Amanda mainly because she was sweet and a mom. Also I don't think they really want a TV wedding based on the Facebook Live interview. The link posted is edited. Check out entertainment tonight facebook page for the live video option. It's so worth it. Those two are crazy into each other.

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I must admit, at first, while we were sleuthing and heard these to got engaged, I thought is was just a stunt. Once I started watching the show, that changed. For me they were the only couple who had a chance. Grant/Lace were a joke and Josh/Amanda...tweedle dee and tweedle dum. By the end of the show I had major love for these two odd balls and I like how they have continued to merge their lives and still have the same sense of humour. I would really enjoy watching their wedding so I hope that we get to see at least a small part of it.

:yes: I agree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 8523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum