Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by notarose on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:22 pm

They way they answered regarding their wedding it does sound IMO that the franchise might be involved.  
Agree that this couple transitioned in a great way and that they better each other.  Smiley
Not all that slow given it's been less than a year since their engagement and they mentioned they would have a wedding date to share in 2 weeks and that the date would be in 2017.  Despite both being quirky they seem equal parts levelheaded and mature about their relationship. Makes sense that they are ready.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7283
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by coolangel on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:51 pm

I think one of their biggest strengths as a couple is that they accepted each other's negatives before the positives. IMO So many relationships fail coz of people only presenting their good sides to their partner while starting out and then eventually when the negative sides come out, the other person is not able to handle it. Evan and Carly accepted each other completely - flaws and all and IMO that's where the strength in their relationship lies. Smiley  

If they get a franchise wedding, I hope it's more about them instead of the guests. That's all I ask for when it comes to a televised wedding in this franchise. laugh out loud

All JMO
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 2000
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:34 pm

They really seem to bring out the best in each other.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nikikass on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think one of their biggest strengths as a couple is that they accepted each other's negatives before the positives. IMO So many relationships fail coz of people only presenting their good sides to their partner while starting out and then eventually when the negative sides come out, the other person is not able to handle it. Evan and Carly accepted each other completely - flaws and all and IMO that's where the strength in their relationship lies. Smiley  

If they get a franchise wedding, I hope it's more about them instead of the guests. That's all I ask for when it comes to a televised wedding in this franchise. laugh out loud

All JMO

I love this post.

Not that it was difficult. Of the three that got engaged that Carly and Evan had the best shot. Mainly because of this reason. They saw the bad first.
avatar
nikikass

Posts : 906
Join date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think one of their biggest strengths as a couple is that they accepted each other's negatives before the positives. IMO So many relationships fail coz of people only presenting their good sides to their partner while starting out and then eventually when the negative sides come out, the other person is not able to handle it. Evan and Carly accepted each other completely - flaws and all and IMO that's where the strength in their relationship lies. Smiley  

If they get a franchise wedding, I hope it's more about them instead of the guests. That's all I ask for when it comes to a televised wedding in this franchise. laugh out loud

All JMO

I love this post.

Not that it was difficult.  Of the three that got engaged that Carly and Evan had the best shot. Mainly  because of this reason. They saw the bad first.  

Yes, they saw the bad first, but I also think that they were the only couple out of the three where both the people were sincere about finding someone. Lace and what's his name were drunk most of the time and lets face it, Josh was looking for redemption and IMO calculatingly targeted the single mom Amanda. Evan and Carly, while perhaps not necessarily thinking that they would find anyone, were open to the possibility and willing to work at it when they did. They were realistic and the fact that they saw the warts with each other right from the start, may have helped them even more.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 7594
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by casjacknick on Sat May 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I realize I am only seeing what they are posting on social media and I know nothing of their actual real life but so much of Evan's insta stories are of his kids, like the one I watched today of his youngest's birthday. He seems like a good dad and nothing like the bile his ex was spilling about him right before Jojo's season aired. I believed her almost blindly using nothing more than superficial things like his job and looks to decide she was right. So much about my judgements against Evan and Carly and Evan have been proven (to me) to be so woefully inaccurate I actually feel guilty. That being said they seem like super fun and involved parents. I would totally hang with them. Also, Carly filming him juggling and he is kind of bashful when they fall and she is all supportive actually tugs at my little heart strings. I just did not see them coming and love following their story.
avatar
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1429
Join date : 2016-02-06
Location : San Tan Valley, AZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 13, 2017 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is such a great post. yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41155
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:48 pm

I randomly went to Carly's IG today to see what she and Evan have been up to because I think he's hilarious and on her latest picture Evan responded to a fan asking why they haven't set a date yet.

Evan stated they were still going through some dates throughout the next two years, so a wedding on BIP might not be happening this summer after all. This is for the best, IMO.

Ash2214

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I randomly went to Carly's IG today to see what she and Evan have been up to because I think he's hilarious and on her latest picture Evan responded to a fan asking why they haven't set a date yet.

Evan stated they were still going through some dates throughout the next two years, so a wedding on BIP might not be happening this summer after all. This is for the best, IMO.

Or they are still in negotiations and can't say. Personally, as much as I like these two, I hope they do a lovely, private wedding like Des and skip the circus that tptb make of these weddings. Then just post pictures/video as a thank you for their fans.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 7594
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the update info.

I think these two are mature and will make the right decision for them. If it's televised, I would hope it's done to their liking.

Somehow I can't see a televised wedding for them. I would think they would want their own private wedding.

I enjoy seeing what they are up to but before they come up with a date, there may be others in line, or they may do away with televised weddings all together.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41155
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the update info.

I think these two are mature and will make the right decision for them. If it's televised, I would hope it's done to their liking.

Somehow I can't see a televised wedding for them. I would think they would want their own private wedding.

I enjoy seeing what they are up to but before they come up with a date, there may be others in line, or they may do away with televised weddings all together.

Well, there is one less couple in the queue now. Evan has money, so I hope they do their wedding privately. Would be fun to see who they would actually invite on their own from the show vs. being forced to invite people who the show is shipping.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 7594
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej on Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 pm

I believe in an interview earlier this year Evan said Vinny will be the DJ and Nick the officiant. He also said Wells will be a groomsman. Carly said Jade - naturally as they are bffs and Juelia Kinney. I'm sure there will be others as well.
avatar
aviej

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum