SELECT CONTENT

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Maybe grant will finally stop getting tattoos for every single woman he meets now?

Back to top Go down

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Well, thank goodness I didn't waste time doing their banner when I updated the other BIP couples.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:45 am

Lol this relationship was a joke imo right from the start...Shocking it's not.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 1f49b  Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 am

Oh wow. I'm shocked. Not.

Kinda funny - I was just reading commentary somewhere else about how solid Grace was on B&L. laugh out loud laugh out loud I figured these two would be the first to fizzle. Grant and those tatoos.... still so sociopathically odd to me. He seems so calm and normal, but I'm guessing RS had him pegged initially.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:07 am

At least they are not trying to fake it for money/shilling. Maybe some of the others will follow now that they won't be the first.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:53 am

Yeah I feel oddly proud of them. That article made them sound more mature then I expected the first BIP break up to be.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:14 pm

I am glad to see Lace focus on herself. Only if she is truly satisfied with who she is can she make a good partner in marriage or real life. I say good on her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:32 pm

The cynic in me is expecting these two to get back together just in time for the next MBC filming.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

mindless wrote:The cynic in me is expecting these two to get back together just in time for the next MBC filming.

When their funds run dry... MM & Cody did it...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:59 pm

I don't know if this break up will affect followers or not I have no reference for how that works but I checked her Instagram and she has Budweiser as a shill. That has to be some serious $$$ because that is not some start up.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:01 pm

mindless wrote:The cynic in me is expecting these two to get back together just in time for the next MBC filming.

These two are exactly the kind of couple MBC wants, disfunction junction. If the price is right, I could totally see them in it.

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Maybe this was their storyline for MBC? In the ET article, they said they would both consider reality tv again and that they'd hoped they would be able to rekindle their relationship, however they needed time to focus on themselves and their own issues.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+22
mindless
Norcalgal
mysthelma
Sprite
Lennoxcolinrolland