SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:38 pm

^^Thanks!! From the outside looking in it seems questionable in imo but since it's the school holiday... Does the dad only have him for holidays or weekends as well?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:44 pm

I am not sure...but I read somewhere on social media, that the father tends to have Elijah a lot...due to Alex "taking off at a minute's notice" for modelling jobs etc. It was a comment made by someone close to Alex's ex. If I find it, I will post it here. It was after the show ended so I wasn't too concerned about remembering where I saw the comment!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:47 am

After seeing Richie and Alex's snapchats and following them post-finale I think they are very well matched. Whether it lasts or not who knows but I think Alex is exactly Richie's type and high octane like he is. They just seem to be very similar and even more so now off the show and out of all the girls Alex seems the best match, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am thinking the same thing. Nikki might have been to reserved. Still angry at production because I think Alex personality was like that in the house and we could have seen how matched they were. They look very happy and I actually like them together a lot.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:01 pm

I like Richie and Alex together as well. They look happily in love, I'm happy if the lead is happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15