SELECT CONTENT

Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé Empty Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:17 pm

I can't seem to embed this vid.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/90-day-fiance-season-4-meet-the-couples/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé Empty Re: Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by Miss mia Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:03 am

Nicole & azan are quite the couple! She's immature & wants to touch constantly! He thinks she's a cow! ( Which she is) She has no respect for his culture. This one is definitely for a green card!

Miss mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:59 am

I don't understand how she didn't research Morocco and it's culture before traveling there. Also did she show him pictures of her from years ago or something; how is he so surprised at what she looks like when they spent so much time Skyping!? hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé 8367-910 Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé I_got_13 Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé E5kqdm15 Nicole and Azan - 90 Day Fiancé Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:12 am

Miss mia wrote:Nicole & azan are quite the couple! She's immature & wants to touch constantly! He thinks she's a cow! ( Which she is) She has no respect for his culture. This one is definitely for a green card!

Awwww she's heavy, but a cow? That's why a lot of our girls are starving themselves to death these days because of the body shaming.
IMHO

Now I do agree that she should have studied his culture before just picking up and going there. Does she not fully understand he can go to jail for PDA or did he lie about that? She's really immature to have a child which BTW I would never have left. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:40 am

IMHO this is a train wreck waiting to happen.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:08 am

She IMO is so immature. She was like a two year old hiding behind his shoulder when she met his family. IA she should have known about the culture and if not, she should have respected it when he explained it to her. Wanting to kiss him and hug him in public then getting mad about it is another display of immaturity IMO. I'd be scared out of my mind, I wouldn't stand anywhere near him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am

This season is painful to watch affraid  I can't explain why I'm wasting my time giggling

This couple is doomed from every angle - Nicole is beyond immature, as well as completely oblivious how to behave in a foreign country.  Azan seemed surprised about her appearance, so how did she manage to hide it during all their skyping sessions?  I cannot see these two staying together under any circumstances, in fact they shouldn't even be dating. As others have said, he can only be in this for the green card. :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 pm

They are ill-suited on almost every level, except they are age appropriate.  As far as her weight, diet and lack of interest in physical fitness, I cannot imagine any man (or woman) who is very into working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, as Azan seems to be, being compatible with a mate who is as slovenly as Nicole.  Of course, the cultural/religious differences alone are enough to make this pairing ridiculous, especially since it seems that Nicole has absolutely zero interest in educating herself or expanding her horizons beyond her very limited world view.  

IMO, he is in it primarily for the green card, and maybe before he met her, hoped they could actually make it work as well.

OTOH, she is in it because it's the only way she is going to get attention, affection (and sex) from a hot guy way out of her league.  Very sad.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:25 pm

IA @ironcat I think for Nicole it's all about the attention, and affection. Last week she indicated she's a fussy eater, she doesn't like vegetables, and likes french fries. If she knew he was healthy and likes to work out, you would think she would have at least tried to get some help or research how to eat properly before they met. There are tons of companies like Weight Watchers and so many more that would be a good learning experience to loose weight and learn how to cook healthy.

laugh out loud @pikake I don't know why I watch this show either, it does interest me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:27 pm

It's not good for me two watch these two together. I could just smack her. What an immature brat. And she cheated on him? He needs to drop her like a hot potato.

She's flipping out because he doesn't want to hug her. How many times does he need to tell her that is the law in his country.

I like that he's getting angry and doesn't care what she thinks of his country.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:19 pm

@guardianangel I want to join in the line to smack her a**. What the hell make her so desperate to want to put herself and her kid in such a situation. The guy is not attracted to her, does that not tell her anything? The family is trying to tell her to let it go and like a bulldog with a bone she is not listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm not watching so thanks for the updates. She is to desperate. She's so immature.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down