SELECT CONTENT

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by Newto Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:00 am

In last night's episode, it came out that she had kicked him out of the apartment. She referred to it as "my apartment." What a nerve!! He is paying for everything. He spent the night in his car, apparently. She also asked for plane fare back to her country. I'd have just dropped her off at the airport without the plane fare and told her to hustle for it. He is a pitiful specimen. All JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:35 am

I didn't catch it all, I saw that part, and she also had the nerve to say he left her all alone in a strange country.

He's an idiot for putting up with her for this long IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:39 am

Columbia, MD wrote:In last night's episode, it came out that she had kicked him out of the apartment.  She referred to it as "my apartment."  What a nerve!!  He is paying for everything.  He spent the night in his car, apparently.  She also asked for plane fare back to her country.  I'd have just dropped her off at the airport without the plane fare and told her to hustle for it.  He is a pitiful specimen.  All JMHO.

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 3806527698 ... I would have dropped her off when she first starting asking for ridiculously priced purses, rings and wedding dresses, not to mention a huge monthly allowance!!! Unfortunately, as others have mentioned, Jorge is desperate for a fiance - he should have figured if he had to go to a foreign country to find one, the girl's intentions may not be pure! no no

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:45 am

He should not have taken her from her country the minute she mess with his phone and laptop. He is a dumb a**. He dont need to get someone from so far, all he has is to take care of himself and when the right time come someone will see him for who he is . He has very low self esteem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

I cannot understand how a seemingly thinking person would put up with her nonsense. The only thing I can figure is that somehow being seen with her makes him feel important. He doesn't realize that people watching thinks he's such a fool. The girl is annoying. She thinks that her looks should get her everything she wants. She gives women a bad name. Jorge should do the right thing and buy her a one way ticket back to Russia. And if he doesn't, then they deserve each other. Surely, no one can be that thick. sad

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:37 pm

and she complains.

Gabriela Tavakoli
‏@gtavakolitv
Anfisa had brought two "looks" with her to the studio, a formal dress and lingerie. #90dayfiance

Anfisa ‏@I_am_Anfisa  Oct 17
Anfisa Retweeted Gabriela Tavakoli
And thank you @TLC for showing both of them...not anfisa added,

Anfisa ‏@I_am_Anfisa  Oct 17
Second outfit for my photoshoot that never been shown #90DayFiance

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 CvBNQmdUkAAeg-7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Does she ever put down that phone? Ruins the whole look. JMO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Her IG is full of pic's of her taking pics of herself. It looks like she's using the same training techniques as Paola, waist training and huge butt. Gross.

IG ___anfisa_____

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 pm

I just find these types of women unattractive and so shallow. I  cannot stand to watch Anfisa and Paola so I fast forward. giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:37 pm

One can only hope Jorge comes to his senses before the end of the 90 days. He has allowed himself to be made into a doormat. How sad.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:58 pm

Newto wrote:One can only hope Jorge comes to his senses before the end of the 90 days.  He has allowed himself to be made into a doormat.  How sad.

I am hoping his mother can beat some living sense into him. What terrible self esteem he has. Actually sad for him.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm

"Beating" some sense into Jorge will do no good. He obviously has some deep-seated problems which need professional help. Anyone who becomes a doormat, male or female, is going to become the victim of someone like Anfisa, who is paying attention to him only for what she can get out of the relationship. I hope he dumps her and gets some therapy. JMO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jorge and Anfisa - 90 Day Fiancé

+5
Lorelei
Linds911
robinvi
Newto
GuardianAngel