SELECT CONTENT

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé Empty Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm watching and making up threads. I don't think they've showed these two yet.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/90-day-fiance-season-4-meet-the-couples/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé Empty Re: Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:13 am

I don't know what happened to these two. I can't find any updates on them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé Empty Re: Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by Newto Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:26 pm

I don't recall seeing them except for a few snippets on "this season on 90-day fiance" -- but then I sometimes fall asleep in the middle of the program.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 pm

These two are on tonight. She met him online. He said he lived in Alabama, has a son, and his wife passed away. She found out the son's mother is alive, she reached out to the wife who told her he lives in Vietnam and is originally from Nigeria. She told him not to contact her but later missed him. affraid

He is applying for his Visa.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 am

IIRC in the previews, she admits to him "fooling" her but says she is going to marry him. I did not see the episode last night. He sounds like another "winner." JMHO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 pm

They facetimed confirming he was going to apply for his Visa. Commercial break then all they showed was she kept checking her phone waiting to hear from him. He wasn't getting back to her and she starts having doubts again. I'm not sure how much time went by that she didn't hear from him, days hours? because I started doing other things as it was getting close to 11pm Eastern.

I started watching at 8pm eastern, 90 Day Fiancé and 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After? It didn't seem to end! I'm confused as to what's on when, it seemed to switch from one show to the other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:IIRC in the previews, she admits to him "fooling" her but says she is going to marry him.  I did not see the episode last night.  He sounds like another "winner."  JMHO.

Red flags blowing in the breeze again with this couple! giggling  I cant believe how gullible some people are.

IMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They facetimed confirming he was going to apply for his Visa. Commercial break then all they showed was she kept checking her phone waiting to hear from him. He wasn't getting back to her and she starts having doubts again. I'm not sure how much time went by that she didn't hear from him, days hours? because I started doing other things as it was getting close to 11pm Eastern.

I started watching at 8pm eastern, 90 Day Fiancé and 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After? It didn't seem to end! I'm confused as to what's on when, it seemed to switch from one show to the other.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have mine on auto record, but it seems like I've seen parts of these shows before AND instead of recording a one hour show, it's recording two hours disguised as one show ... way too confusing!

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Why is she with this one. Darn are these ladies so desperate they go for such underserving fellows.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 pm

I don't get it either. It's like they'll take anyone or they don't have the common sense to think clearly.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 pm

She is a beautiful lady why go so far to get love. Darn it better to love yourself first and god will bring the right on his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 am

...and now she has gone to Vietnam. She must be awfully desperate to chase this guy whose only motivation is the green card. He will dump her as soon as he gets it. JMHO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum