SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks to @Joy15 Discuss F1-F6 here!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:21 am

thanks @GuardianAngel.

Thanks and mad props for all posters who have done great sleuthing pre-season. bowdown . Im bringing over some posts from various threads that may indicate the possible F1-F3.

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have been catching up on all the wonderful sleuthing in all the threads! yes Thanks everyone!

I'm confused on KevinW's IG post that was later deleted or edited? Did we capture the original and the edited version? and if so, can someone provide a link as to where I can find it. Or explain exactly what he said, and what was edited? Sorry, I'm multitasking everywhere, and I've forgotten where I originally saw the post. TYIA

This was the original post on Instagram:
Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Kevin.c.wendt_zpsfvrsnmz9

Source:@kevin.c.wendt Instagram

The edited caption now reads:

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Kevin.c.wendt%202_zpsfbschxd4

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p240-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:28 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
dee wrote:Extended preview from the season premiere:

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2rhbng4

source: My SCs

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Y'all, I thought this SC would be part of Thomas's 1:1 date with Jasmine in Episode 2. However they didn't show this SC during the date.

So as I studied it more, it appears that both Jasmine and the guy she is with are almost at the same height level in the water (different from the other SC with Thomas in the water). Also it looks like the guy is on the left and Jasmine is on the right and IMO the guy does not have a lot hair. Can someone else zoom in on the SC and check this out, just want to confirm whether or not to keep the SC in play or if it was part of Thomas's date and it wasn't shown....TIA.

IA. in motion..the guy has shorter hair it seems. good eye @mercieme yes . as you mentioned the similarity between Chres dancing and Jasmike in the preview..i can't help but think its one of JasMike moments too...(the resemblance of the cap with Chres on the FD ). But honestly the hairline and height could pass as Kevin P too. JMO.

jasmine with (?)  on 1: 51

Des-Chris on 0: 18

mercieme wrote:Great thanks @aunties_love....your charts are gold for us to pull the season together so will wait for you to finish. I am mostly curious when the guys I see as front runners (Kevin P, Mike, Mikhel) go on their SDs. We know from next week's preview that Kevin W gets one on Episode 3 and will most likely get a second SD from the preview SCs IMO.

ETA: @Joy15, thanks for that YouTube vid of the season promo, it shows clearly IMO that Jasmine is straddled around the guy in the darkened sea water pic and the guy has short hair also. @Blackhalo, I think you are correct it's most likely the fantasy or LCD date. Especially now that I compare it to that Chres vid, that was also darkened to hide the identity of the guy. Thanks both.

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p72-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:34 am

dee wrote:@mercieme I think having the theory of 5 HTDs was because Bachelorette Canada provided with a fantasy Bachelor pool and week 6 (assuming it's HTD week) had 5 spaces available to put contestants in.

If I had to guess I would say, these are the following people with HTDs:
1) Mike
2) Kevin W
3) Kevin P
4) Kyle
5) Mikhel? Maybe Benoit? I think you can swap anyone here and will most likely be eliminated this episode.

I think the f3 is Mike, Kevin W, and Kyle. Kyle is on SM constantly. It's safe to assume, when he's eliminated and gets his phone back he will be on SM asap. He had SM activity May 27, which we think is one of the last days of filming.

Here's the fantasy pool draft provided by Bachelorette Canada:
Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 14203311

source: Bachelorette Canada's FB page? I just used @Aunties_love url of the picture.

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p180-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1043378

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:37 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all I am not on IG hence the series of questions. Usually who follows who especially family members can also provide clues to narrow down the F1, TIA.

Anyone know if Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG or any other SM platform. If not are they following other guys from the season?

Is Jasmine following all the guys on her season on IG & are the guys following her back? Mostly keen if either Kevin W or Mike are following her.

Anyone know if Mike's brother or any of Kevin's family (brother, Sister in law or other relatives) are following Jasmine.

dee wrote:Not sure about the family members following the lead. Although for me, it makes more sense the families would follow the lead even if their guy was not f1 rather than the guy following family members of the lead when they're not f1. It would be even more suspect if the lead's family is following one of the guys.

Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG.

Kevin W & Mike followed Jasmine, until I posted on here about Kevin following both Jasmine and her sister. He has since unfollowed both.

Someone (I forget who), mentioned Jasmine's sister has been liking both Mike and Kevin W's pictures on the Bachelorette CA IG.

That's all I know so far.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p216-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1044178

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:44 am

Joy15 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TaTgv8hKA

btw has anyone seen this? (published in the end of July...the filming was wrapped, right?)

looking at the description :
Life is a lesson.... and so was she.
It's not perfect..... but neither am I.

and the lyrics..seems like a heartbreak song to me giggling ....F2 anyone?

PS: IMO his Bachette blog is so refreshing...as we rarely get funny, insightful recaps by any on-going season contestant. yes

ETA. this could means we can rule him out as the F1 since its hard to imagine a F1 blogging his own season giggling

changethewayitis.blogspot.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3714-kevin-dexter-pattee-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1043966

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:51 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee

I missed this earlier but Kevin W tagged the post below from Victoria BC 16 hours ago & that location is 3 hours from Vancouver & 5 hours from Pemberton, BC where Jasmine lives. Just curious if he is in the BC area for a SHV that is if he is F1 or could be random coincidence since someone posted that he has family in the BC area, not sure where though.  If he untags the geo location from this post after this then I am going to start suspecting him big time as covering his tracks laugh out loud Should be interesting if Jasmine promotes the show on SM later today as she did last week or goes MIA.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKieW6EgshA/

Also does anyone remember if Jasmine said in the media rounds what kind of guy she used to be attracted to in the past? If I remember correctly, in one of the interviews she had alluded to her mum wanting her to try someone different than her typical type that hadn't worked so well for her, thanks.

@mercieme

i did play catching up and would love to answer you..but haven't bumped into the topic in question. However, i found this :

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/celebrities/2016/09/the-bachelorette-canada-star-jasmine-lorimer-chats-with-real-style-about-finding-love/

a very insightful interview of Jasmine. I took notes on the following and thought to leave it here for future reference. Smiley

she is looking for someone with these qualities :
1. kind hearted
2. willing to go the extra-mile with her
3. can compromise
4. communicate
5. understands what it takes to make the relationship last
6. willing to put the effort and be a partner
7. someone she could see a long term potential with

im thinking with the edit of Kevin W in the preview...the strike is against him with no.3. With Kevin P alluded heartbreak in his song ('Let You In')  giggling ..i would think the strike of no.4 is against him. JMO. Im started to think i can wear my  :rosiecolored if Mike is the F1 and getting the edit as a stand-up guy who has a real connection with Jasmine.  heartglasses

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p228-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1044232

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:53 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee

I missed this earlier but Kevin W tagged the post below from Victoria BC 16 hours ago & that location is 3 hours from Vancouver & 5 hours from Pemberton, BC where Jasmine lives. Just curious if he is in the BC area for a SHV that is if he is F1 or could be random coincidence since someone posted that he has family in the BC area, not sure where though.  If he untags the geo location from this post after this then I am going to start suspecting him big time as covering his tracks laugh out loud Should be interesting if Jasmine promotes the show on SM later today as she did last week or goes MIA.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKieW6EgshA/

Also does anyone remember if Jasmine said in the media rounds what kind of guy she used to be attracted to in the past? If I remember correctly, in one of the interviews she had alluded to her mum wanting her to try someone different than her typical type that hadn't worked so well for her, thanks.

@mercieme...good memory!...i did find it. around 5: 10 mark yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBCkUAn5RQ

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Joy15 @Guardianangel for the sleuthing you have done today.

Joy, I like your comparison of Mike receiving the FIR & Intro vid with the past Bachie/Bette seasons in other franchises. Also Kevin W's Intro Vid not being shown is why I am not convinced totally that he has the F1 all wrapped up plus still waiting on how the jealous edit plays out. IMO though it's the maiden season of Bette CA, I don't believe they will give an F1 an edit that is too dramatic that will turn the audience off from the final couple....based on my observation & as GA said, the 2 past Bachie CA did not do that to the F1 but time will tell with this season. Also thanks for finding the vid where Jasmine said her mum didn't want her to go with her typical past type of guy; unfortunately she didn't really say what her type was. IMO though, I think Thomas & Kevin W were the ones she seemed most physically into from Episode 1 so maybe she has a thing for men with long hair laugh out loud

GA, IA that Kevin being out west is suspect. That's the second time since filming ended that he has gone to his family in BC based on his IG geo tag. I am wondering if the producers will tell him to turn off his geo tags at some point especially if he is F1.

ETA: anyone know if most of the producers / production team are in the Vancouver area? I ask because most likely the SHV IMO will take place in the BC area then if that's the case.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p228-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1044232

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:00 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15....here us the SM tracker that @aunties_love created. The speculation is that since Kyle has turned out to be a SM hound that he prolly logged into phone as soon as he got it back laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p168-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

dee wrote:
Joy15 wrote:@dee thanks!!..i am baffled with the tropical setting. keep thinking it must be from one of the FDs Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698 . Sorry..had to ask another more. Can you lead me to find  the so called 'proof' that Kyle made it pass HTD? Praying . TIA

I guess it's not really proof (unless someone can confirm the location and the guy in the SC), but I think the following SC is of Kyle and Jasmine
Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 4l4mio

Does anyone know where they are headed after Jamaica and before Montreal? Maybe they stay in Jamaica for two episodes?

Anyway, the above SC looks like she's with a guy that's really tall, as she's struggling to reach up to him. I can only think of Kyle. The guess the location of the date could be of episodes 3/4, but I'm having a hard time placing him on a date this early as I think Kevin W is going to get next week's 1-1. Maybe Kyle's SC occur as a SQT? There's also a chance that SC takes place in Morocco? I think having SCs of jasmine and gang in a desert is throwing me off, because Morocco actually has beaches with palm trees.

I do think the number 1 clue that Kyle may go past HTD, is that Kyle cannot keep himself when it comes to SM. Just go on all his SM platforms... this guy tweets/RTs/likes/follows every other minute. He promotes the show and himself several times a day. If he had been eliminated prior to HTD, I think he would have started his SM activity a lot earlier than May 27, IMO.

This SC of Kevin W and Jasmine, I believe takes place during his 1-1 next week. I think Kevin's got to have had an early 1-1 that establishes their connection (maybe she even gives him the assurance he needs to think he's f1), to make him become jealous of other guys.
Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Wtu2o4

I'm also wondering where this 1-1 of Mikhel and Jasmine takes place
Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2j0i3y8

We have 3 guys placed in warm climate areas. There's only so many dates to hand out?

source: My SCs

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p48-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1044167

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:When was Kevon P and Mike back on SM?  Sorry if this was already stated.

Here's the SM activity of the guys as I know it.

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Guy_s_10

Jasmine off SM from April 5 to June 5 for Instagram

Twitter:  Apr 7 to June 8

Facebook:  can't see a current facebook page for her.  She had one earlier I think.

ETA:

FOUND JASMINE'S FACEBOOK:

off from Mar 31 to June 2

https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.lorimer

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p156-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 am

I believe this is actually their FD(Kyle and Jas):

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 4l4mio

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am

@Aunties_Love

curious as to why you think that is the FD?. i would think it could be one of SQT after he won a GD. The surrounding and the guys playing music screams Jamaica to me  giggling .  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking