SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Yes @BlackHalo when the host said she'd vote for Mikhel I thought it was interesting. I guess we'll see if it ends up being significant. Right now Mikhel's edit seems IMO like he will end up being F3 or F2 so it'll be interesting to see how his HTD goes and what else is said along the way.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:58 pm

I believe Jeff is one of the cameramen. SCMIIW.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 14711975_1601373130165043_7578746557189586944_n

jeff_with_two_fs Hey @mikhel_sickand if this #bacheloretteca thing doesn't work out, what about a new version of Temptation Island?

Note the wording. Conclusive? NO. Indicative?Maybe..Interesting? YES. IMO.

Next Bachelor anyone? Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Agree @Joy15, very interesting! Time will tell I guess if these clues add up to what we think they do.  Hugesmile

IMO it is highly likely that Mikhel is going to be the next Bachelor.

I hadn't posted this yet, but I also noticed that he liked the tweet below. It was also liked by the Bachelorette CA production company and by Noah Cappe. Nothing conclusive, but interesting. yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 10e2cfa
Source: My screenshot

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 pm

siena wrote:Agree @Joy15, very interesting! Time will tell I guess if these clues add up to what we think they do.  Hugesmile

IMO it is highly likely that Mikhel is going to be the next Bachelor.

I hadn't posted this yet, but I also noticed that he liked the tweet below. It was also liked by the Bachelorette CA production company and by Noah Cappe. Nothing conclusive, but interesting. yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 10e2cfa
Source: My screenshot

This is interesting because if mike isn't f1 I would think he would def be next Bach...so IMO the way they have been sought of promoting mikhel for the Bach makes me more convinced Mike is the f1 Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm sure that Mike will be F1 and if that works for him and Jasmine that is great. Out of the F6 my favorites are Kevin W and Kevin P, my kind of guys. Jumping hearts They both should have no problem finding their F1 after doing this show. :yes: Hugesmile

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 pm

From what I've seen on the show I think Kevin P is the guy I'd go for... maybe he'll meet his match in a coffee shop one day.  Smiley  Time will tell whether all these clues add up to who I think is F1. I do think Mike and Jasmine have the possibility for a long-lasting love; one built on a very solid foundation and connections across so many things. I find it particularly touching that maybe through this show two people like Mike and Jasmine, with such similar heartbreaking loss, could end up finding someone who can help them heal some of that pain. It's a sweet thought IMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:40 pm

Same suit tie and haircut?? I don't have time to look for the other cap. If someone can bring it over to compare? TYIA

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Mikhel

WNetwork

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:02 pm

I say the haircuts are different. Bottom hair looks like a severe Mohawk compared to the top one.

GuardianAngel wrote:Same suit tie and haircut?? I don't have time to look for the other cap. If someone can bring it over to compare? TYIA

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Mikhel

WNetwork

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Mikhel%20htd%20rc2_zpsvamx8ryd

WNetwork preview
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Second sc IMO mikhels hair is shorter and his beard is shorter as well
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Oh yeah huge difference. Thanks @richmondrose. I was looking for something else and came across that. I just wanted to compare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:I say the haircuts are different. Bottom hair looks like a severe Mohawk compared to the top one.

GuardianAngel wrote:Same suit tie and haircut?? I don't have time to look for the other cap. If someone can bring it over to compare? TYIA

WNetwork

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Mikhel%20htd%20rc2_zpsvamx8ryd

WNetwork preview

So is that bottom s/c Of him going him in the limo?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:12 pm

@Fifty, yes that's the speculation that poster RR came up with, that it was prolly him getting into the limo to go to the F3 RC....never seen a limo shot of people going to RC before but as I have been told, there is always a first in every franchise laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking