SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 pm

I think she was playing by the rules. IMO they all have been. No one is talking, family friends etc. that we have sleuthed. We had an early poster that gave us some good intel and identification of the contestants, and was told that they were going to be very strict about SM. This was way back, months ago, early start of filming.

Maybe she felt Kevin could tell she was feeling the same as him, and she needed to make him have some doubt. He was becoming too confident, and if he is the F1, it's her job to make sure he's surprised. She was just doing her job IMO or maybe told what to do because the chemistry IMO is unquestionable.  

There has to be that doubt for both guys and IMO they've created that. Some think Kevin is the F1, others think Mikhel is the F1, other than the poll 60 something % in favour of Mikhel, for me, I've flip flopped all season up until hometowns but won't be surprised one way or another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Ok so I watched the entire season again and had another look at my F1 -F3 character analysis and Mikhel is F1 IMO. Why have I changed my mind, well here is my take:

Mikhel's ITM's has been about him having difficulty opening up, his conversations with Jasmine has been about him trying to open up and expressing his feelings from the very beginning, this has been his story. Classic F1.  Yes they also said that he wears his heart on his sleeve and him saying he was all in which rail roaded me, but what makes it classic is the recurring theme right from the start of the season that almost all F1's have of "opening up".    This is why as I have said in the character analysis we often think the F3 is the F1 as they have the same traits, they are guarded and find it difficult to express themselves.  But the F3 just doesn't open up in the end at all or too late.  The F1 also has doubts they are going to be the last man/woman standing.

Now initially I thought Kevin with his jealousy was F1 as we have sometimes seem it in F1 (Shawn - overt jealousy) but generally speaking if the jealousy is there it's quiet and subtle but usually over ridden by the lack of expression, however the difference is with Kevin when I rematched all the eps, he is displaying the classic F2 behaviour of "all in".  He is dead set sure he is the final one.  At no stage during this season has he ever said he has a hard time opening up or telling her he loves her.  And the fact he is quite open in saying "its me and her at the end", "we were in a relationship from the start, the others were just distractions" , "shes going to pick me" is behaviour of an all in F2 IMO, albeit quite overtly cocky.   To the point where I think he is not used to NOT getting the girl so this is more of a "win" thing for him. Not to say he doesn't love her, but found it quite unique that even Jasmine said, "he is always used to getting the girl", and a bunch of other things that were said that aren't painting him in the best light for the F1 IMO. Also I did note that Jasmine was very close to the eye roll and not impressed when he said "I thought she was giving me her number" when he gave her the Final Rose paper clipping, was telling to me that she knows what's going on with him, but her lust and chemistry is what is keeping him there IMO.  I have seen a number of F2's with chemistry off the chart but alas it was not to be. Jas also interestingly said when he came out of the limo, he wasn't someone she thought she was attracted to.  And if I have learnt from ALL the bach franchises is they are attracted to the person when they get out of the limo.  Hence the look back from the lead or they say something like "wow" or "so cute" in Jas case. There is also the chopper scene in the promo @Joy15 mentioned (you forgot Lisa - Blakes season too, Bach CA S2 has a chopper scene too with i think the F2/3) screams F2 for Kev W.  Also some SM activity is questionable for him being F1 IMO.  

Also as I have and @see2love and a number of others have noted that Mikhel is quite hidden in the promo in their "intimate scenes" (in the water, back of him dancing) except for a few glimpses and him saying " I just wanted to knock him out" and he is also non existent from the first promo which are "classic" F1 editing manoeuvre by production teams.   I checked The Bachelor Canada S2 promo and the production team did the same with April as Mikhel with drama with her saying "she wanted to go home" which someone mentioned up thread was at F2 stage, the same as Mikhel did after HTD is also a classic manoeuvre to cast doubt on the F1 before the FRC but this is generally speaking quickly resolved as it was with Mikhel.

Anyway this is JMO and a couple more weeks and it will be over and we will finally find out who it is.

@Joy15 if you go back to original edit analysis you are in fact spot on for KW being F2. The argument during the middle of the promo screamed Nick when I saw it as well amongst everything else you wrote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Good Post Brilliant work, @Fifty - your evidence is convincing and I really hope you're right!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:42 pm

I tend to think that even if Kevin is sure that he is f1, we're being shown reasons why he may not be. His HTD and even the hint of more discord with them has done that imo. If he's the f1 as it appears to me, it's too bad they highlighted the negative stuff in his edit.

Mikhel's edit hasn't been perfect but he's very likable and a lot of people like him & his family. It's no surprise that the majority think he's f1. imo. I'm still seeing him getting the f2 edit much as it pains me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:04 am

albean99 wrote:I tend to think that even if Kevin is sure that he is f1, we're being shown reasons why he may not be. His HTD and even the hint of more discord with them has done that imo. If he's the f1 as it appears to me, it's too bad they highlighted the negative stuff in his edit.

Mikhel's edit hasn't been perfect but he's very likable and a lot of people like him & his family. It's no surprise that the majority think he's f1. imo. I'm still seeing him getting the f2 edit much as it pains me.

Agreed however there is generally not the "guarded" lack of opening up factor in it. I.E Robby. Perfect edit, went well with family, but he wasn't guarded and had no problem opening up. On the flip side you have Lauren B who had a fairly perfect edit, got along with family (albeit mom liked JOJO better) but her story right through was being afraid of her feelings.

Now you could be right and they could be following JoJos season with the F2 having the great edit with Jordan having a bunch of flaws, or they could be flipping it because, well it's Canada and they're not chasing drama and I think they want to do their own thing. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:05 am

Bobette wrote:Good Post Brilliant work, @Fifty - your evidence is convincing and I really hope you're right!

Me too @Bobette me too (says unconvincingly Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 am

I like everything you've said above @fifty. Here's to hoping you are right.

Also I will say it again, Jas is a very unique lead. She analyze a lot and they make a point to show us that she did some growing up during the show. I believe her decision will make sense regarding that growth and it will come full circle.y
Just like Mikhel showing confidence and being manly edit is coming full circle.

Other few stuff in Mikhel corner:
He got the hot tub date
He has very intimate scenes with the lead that were shown: straddling on the bike, straddling in the open water.
Hell she even woke him up with a cuddle and a kiss on their first date.

April got those too(minus the waking up).and I still remember richie and alex in the chocolate bath with his crotch on her face at some point.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:18 am

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:Good Post Brilliant work, @Fifty - your evidence is convincing and I really hope you're right!

Me too @Bobette me too (says unconvincingly Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 )

@Fifty, I've given up trying to keep emotional distance and have officially boarded the Mikhel train.  
Found some evidence on Twitter that IMO supports your F1 theory - check it out on the SM thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:29 am

I personally don't look at patterns wrt types of dates, scenes etc when it comes to determining the F1. Some patterns can stand out (ex. a lot of the time, the lead's family is shown to prefer the eventual F2) & I'll take note of that, and sometimes leads, especially Bettes, seem to gravitate towards the same types of guys, so I note that, too. 

My main source of judging is through what I see on screen. Now certainly everyone can interpret things differently, but if I see what I believe looks like intense chemistry, smitten looks, wide grins at ILY's, natural PDA and an intangible "it" connection ... I will tend to believe that is the F1 relationship, especially if the contestant wasn't my initial favourite to start with. IMO the difference between J's relationship with Kevin vs. Mikhel has become more evident with each passing episode to the point where I started really enjoying them together, flaws and all. 

I'll be very surprised if Mikhel ends up as F1, but hey, we all interpret things using our own thoughts/beliefs/opinions, so my interpretation could be incorrect. Either way, I just really enjoy the fact that there are no "spoilers" & suspense is still a draw (if there were spoilers, I would have no willpower to resist them so I'm glad I have no choice laugh out loud).

^all JMHOAA Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:34 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I like everything you've said above @fifty. Here's to hoping you are right.

Also I will say it again, Jas is a very unique lead. She analyze a lot and they make a point to show us that she did some growing up during the show. I believe her decision will make sense regarding that growth and it will come full circle.y
Just like Mikhel showing confidence and being manly edit is coming full circle.

Other few stuff in Mikhel corner:
He got the hot tub date
He has very intimate scenes with the lead that were shown: straddling on the bike, straddling in the open water.
Hell she even woke him up with a cuddle and a kiss on their first date.

April got those too(minus the waking up).and I still remember richie and alex in the chocolate bath with his crotch on her face at some point.

Jesus @djogbenyuie did you have to remind me of the chocolate bath scene. It was seared into my brain for weeks after that. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:00 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I personally don't look at patterns wrt types of dates, scenes etc when it comes to determining the F1. Some patterns can stand out (ex. a lot of the time, the lead's family is shown to prefer the eventual F2) & I'll take note of that, and sometimes leads, especially Bettes, seem to gravitate towards the same types of guys, so I note that, too. 

My main source of judging is through what I see on screen. Now certainly everyone can interpret things differently, but if I see what I believe looks like intense chemistry, smitten looks, wide grins at ILY's, natural PDA and an intangible "it" connection ... I will tend to believe that is the F1 relationship, especially if the contestant wasn't my initial favourite to start with. IMO the difference between J's relationship with Kevin vs. Mikhel has become more evident with each passing episode to the point where I started really enjoying them together, flaws and all. 

I'll be very surprised if Mikhel ends up as F1, but hey, we all interpret things using our own thoughts/beliefs/opinions, so my interpretation could be incorrect. Either way, I just really enjoy the fact that there are no "spoilers" & suspense is still a draw (if there were spoilers, I would have no willpower to resist them so I'm glad I have no choice laugh out loud).

^all JMHOAA Smiley
Good Post I agree
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:44 am

Kevin's edit may have been shown in a negative light but IMO so was Mikhel's. It was annoying to me when we saw the previews and he just wanted to go home, or when he was on the catamaran, and it was like pulling teeth to get out of him what his problem was at the end of the last RC.

After that RC as Jasmine said, she thought he'd be happy but instead, he walked away. IMO he was sulking and wasn't a good look. IMO he was more worried about his own feelings and being hurt rather than realizing he should have been happy that he was still there and not Mike. IMHO.

I think KevinP's advice was totally wrong. He should not have told Mikhel to guard his heart, especially in this type of environment.

At the end of the day regardless of who the F1 is, the F2 always moves on. Post filming I think they are both doing well, regardless of the outcome.

@TheWrongReasons IA with your post. The difference in the way Jasmine was greeted to me was obvious. Kevin couldn't stop hugging and kissing her. With Mikhel it was short and sweet. I think she cares for both of them at this point, but I see, physically a stronger connection on her part with Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking