SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:30 am

At the meet the parents, she initiated a lot of the physical contacts with Mikhel. He was the one a bit guarded maybe out of respect for the family.
Her doing that just showed me that it was not a done deal and she was not pulling from him.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin's edit may have been shown in a negative light but IMO so was Mikhel's. It was annoying to me when we saw the previews and he just wanted to go home, or when he was on the catamaran, and it was like pulling teeth to get out of him what his problem was at the end of the last RC.

After that RC as Jasmine said, she thought he'd be happy but instead, he walked away. IMO he was sulking and wasn't a good look. IMO he was more worried about his own feelings and being hurt rather than realizing he should have been happy that he was still there and not Mike. IMHO.

I think KevinP's advice was totally wrong. He should not have told Mikhel to guard his heart, especially in this type of environment.

At the end of the day regardless of who the F1 is, the F2 always moves on. Post filming I think they are both doing well, regardless of the outcome.

@TheWrongReasons IA with your post. The difference in the way Jasmine was greeted to me was obvious. Kevin couldn't stop hugging and kissing her. With Mikhel it was short and sweet. I think she cares for both of them at this point, but I see, physically a stronger connection on her part with Kevin.

I saw things a little differently. I think both guys had the same issue of insecurity they just handled it a different way. Yes Mikhel took his sweet time to spit it out, but he did it and they moved on. Yes he wanted to go but he didn't, Kevin did twice. To me Kevin's habit of walking away from an argument is exactly what her mum said she is scared of, losing that person. Which putting a psychology hat on here, IMO thats why she picks the wrong guy all the time, as she knows that they will leave and she's expecting that, you already know its coming before it starts. Arguments for them will never really be resolved IMO, they will just continue and snowball until he walks out. How much of that can you take over a lifetime.IMO

Actually it reminds me of what author Elizabeth Gilbert once said and paraphrasing here. You can have a soul mate and you can have a love, but a soul mate is intense and life will be passionate but tumultuous and will come in to your life to teach you things and then move on so you can meet your love. Your love is the one that you gives you love everyday in the little things and boosts you up everyday, because true love doesn't hurt, it brings you peace.

So I think Jasmine may have a decision between her soul mate and her true love.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 pm

what a lucky girl... not many people have that choice in life.

And what an intense journey for her. From her own growing up, to sharing the guys own journeys (Mike, Thomas, KP to name a few) to the final choice.

Just hope she find the HEA she deserves.
And hope it's with Mikhel :yes: Praying
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Just watched the most recent episode and I thought Jasmine's family and her friend were very intuitive. They seemed to pick up on things right away about the guys and their relationship with Jasmine, and towards the end of the episode Jade summed up perfectly how I feel about both relationships. I do think Kevin W is a fling, they're intense together and even though individually I find them very different to their counterparts, I feel like they're the canadian version of Josh and Andi together. There's no guarantee her and Mikhel would last forever, but I'm pretty certain her and Kevin definitely won't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 pm

so i was right about thinking jasmine's type is guys with tattoos. just watched the aftershow and jillian said that when she talked to jasmine at the beginning of the process "she hopefully wanted to end up with a guy that has tattoos".

her first impression of kevin in recap was that "he was not her type"(probably because of his hair) but again once jasmine probably saw kevin and mikhel's tattoos in jamaica during the wrestling she started to have the hots for them laugh out loud.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 am

The one chink in Kevin's "f1" armor for me is Jasmine making that comment in a PI about Kevin's mom. She had to know that it would be shown and his mom would see it. We can say that perhaps his mom has more of a sense of humor than we saw but even so, why chance insulting your potential future MIL? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Not sure  where this came from but adding here:
Watch the video here Source
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen23[/quote]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:22 pm

She maybe rubbing his hands but from the mother I see concern and worry that she is going for what she should be walking away from.  It is her choice and the consequence are hers to bare.  All the red flags along with Kevin's mother attitude, I would take into consideration.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:11 pm

reason wrote:She maybe rubbing his hands but from the mother I see concern and worry that she is going for what she should be walking away from.  It is her choice and the consequence are hers to bare.  All the red flags along with Kevin's mother attitude, I would take into consideration.  JMHO.

Good Post I agree, her Mum's reaction was very revealing.  

In a season where the story has centred around J not wanting to repeat past mistakes, having her family confirm that KW is her usual type implies choosing him would not bode well - not what I would call a happy ending, nor a resolution to her story, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:58 pm

It really bugs me how everyone talks about the attention Kevin gets from women like ... it's true but Mikhel is gorgeous, he's ridiculously good looking in the face and his body is perfect, he's muscular but not overly so, and he's tall which I really like, and I would think he also gets a lot of attention from women. The difference is Mikhel probably doesn't notice IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:It really bugs me how everyone talks about the attention Kevin gets from women like ... it's true but Mikhel is gorgeous, he's ridiculously good looking in the face and his body is perfect, he's muscular but not overly so, and he's tall which I really like, and I would think he also gets a lot of attention from women. The difference is Mikhel probably doesn't notice IMO.

Mikhel admitted to Laurelly that he has flirted with women when dating someone. I'm assuming, of course, that it's harmless flirting. But I'd say he's aware of his looks & perhaps when other women notice him. I also think that he's generally just a humble guy at heart.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 pm

@jojo47 I think he probably thinks he's reasonably attractive but I really think he's unaware of just how attractive he is. Jasmine also commented on their first one on one that he doesn't know how good looking he is

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking