SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Distance is a problem for both Mike and KevinW. Mike is in Winnipeg, still far but Ontario is further. Both IMO could easily get a transfer from work if either one were the F1 and moved West. I think this will be part of discussions between both Mike and KevinW and Jasmine.

I can't see Jasmine moving, but I could be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Joy15 wrote:Just to get the thread going. Throwing out my predictions for F5 :

F1-Mike  

F2-Kevin W

F3-Kevin P = Next Bachelor drooling

F4/F5- Mikhel/Kyle (interchangeable)

just a 'hunch' giggling
I would think going by what I was told of Mike, Kevin W and Kyle being the F3, and how both Kyle and Bette Canada are highlighting Kyle, he'd be their choice for the next bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:36 pm

albean99 wrote:It's perfectly okay to doubt a source's info. Not all spoilers end up being true as we've seen many times. I'm not sleuthing but it does seem random that Kyle would be in the f3 with almost no coverage in the first 2 episodes. He's one that I only know because he's so tall. I'm not feeling Kevin W either as of yet so guess we'll see. Mike's the only one of the 3 of the suggested f3 that I can see but I'm not the Bachelorette. My f3 would include Kevin P and Mikhel.
IMO, they are setting up Kevin P and Mikhel for a fall. Was that way for Brad's Whitney amongst others in Seasons 1 and 2 with Tim.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Distance is a problem for both Mike and KevinW. Mike is in Winnipeg, still far but Ontario is further. Both IMO could easily get a transfer from work if either one were the F1 and moved West. I think this will be part of discussions between both Mike and KevinW and Jasmine.

I can't see Jasmine moving, but I could be totally wrong.
Considering her family is still in Ontario I believe, maybe she would entertain the possibility of moving for the right guy.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Are Bette Canada highlighting Kyle though? I feel like he's super under the radar - little to no ITMs, still no actual conversation with Jasmine that we've seen/heard; they haven't established any kind of connection that's been shown IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm

As of right now I don't see them picking Kyle as TB. He's been fairly hidden and think his height could be a detriment for filming IMO. I'd love to see either Mikhel or Kevin P.

I'm thinking that Mike, Kevin W, Kevin P, & Mikhel will be in the f6 but not sure of the rest.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:06 pm

We have that screenshot of what looks to be Kyle dancing with Jasmine in a tropical area. If Kyle is in F3, IMO he is there as filler because Jasmine knew who her top 2 guys were and didn't want to string along guys like Mikhel and Kevin P who were more invested. There is still time to highlight Kyle.

As for next bachelor, I hope it is Kevin P. He is the total package and I think the women would like him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:10 pm

I think Kyle, himself likes to think he's in the running for the bachelor laugh out loud He's bring free publicity to the show by posting, tweeting, retweeting, liking non stop. I'm sure the producers love him for that.

Personally, I do not care for him. I'm actually very put off by his post show SM behaviour. I much prefer Kevin P and Mikhel, but these producers never seem to care about what I think laugh out loud

In terms of F6, I'm still not sure who rounds off the list.
For sure (in no particular order): Mike and Kevin W
The rest of the F6 could be Kevin P, Mikhel, Benoit, Kyle?

Was there a source that confirmed Kevin P in HTDs? I read someone's post that mentioned it, but I cannot locate the original post about the source. Thanks.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:40 pm

lightredemption wrote:Are Bette Canada highlighting Kyle though? I feel like he's super under the radar - little to no ITMs, still no actual conversation with Jasmine that we've seen/heard; they haven't established any kind of connection that's been shown IMO
I thought that they were highlighting him on twitter/IG for epi 1/2 so far.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:We have that screenshot of what looks to be Kyle dancing with Jasmine in a tropical area. If Kyle is in F3, IMO he is there as filler because Jasmine knew who her top 2 guys were and didn't want to string along guys like Mikhel and Kevin P who were more invested. There is still time to highlight Kyle.

As for next bachelor, I hope it is Kevin P. He is the total package and I think the women would like him.

I am one that Kevin P does nothing for. Not sure why, but see him as slimy....not as bad as Drew and that's for sure. LOL.

dee wrote:I think Kyle, himself likes to think he's in the running for the bachelor laugh out loud He's bring free publicity to the show by posting, tweeting, retweeting, liking non stop. I'm sure the producers love him for that.

Personally, I do not care for him. I'm actually very put off by his post show SM behaviour. I much prefer Kevin P and Mikhel, but these producers never seem to care about what I think laugh out loud

Was there a source that confirmed Kevin P in HTDs? I read someone's post that mentioned it, but I cannot locate the original post about the source. Thanks.
I was told that Kevin W, Kevin P, Mike, Benoit and Kyle had HTD's but does that mean anything, I am wondering.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:We have that screenshot of what looks to be Kyle dancing with Jasmine in a tropical area. If Kyle is in F3, IMO he is there as filler because Jasmine knew who her top 2 guys were and didn't want to string along guys like Mikhel and Kevin P who were more invested. There is still time to highlight Kyle.

I am one that Kevin P does nothing for.  Not sure why, but see him as slimy....not as bad as Drew and that's for sure.  LOL.

dee wrote:I think Kyle, himself likes to think he's in the running for the bachelor laugh out loud He's bring free publicity to the show by posting, tweeting, retweeting, liking non stop. I'm sure the producers love him for that.

I was told that Kevin W, Kevin P, Mike, Benoit and Kyle had HTD's but does that mean anything, I am wondering.

Auntie, sources are always good info & I think we all appreciate you bringing your info to us, so thank you. IMO we need to make sure the show storylines & SC's are telling us the same thing as your sources & in this instance, I see the show highlighting Kevin W, Kevin P & Mike in the first couple of epi's so far. It's too early for me to say that they are also establishing storylines for Benoit & Kyle. We might know more after this next epi on Tuesday to see what the storylines are indicating for Kyle & Benoit. IMO it's wise to keep your info on the radar, but confirm it as we are able to with SC's, etc.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:53 pm

@jojo47 really well said, thank you. The story lines / arcs & SCs are very important. Like most folks have posted, I see Kyle as an MOT right now but maybe his story arc will take off at some point but the fact is it has not yet; we have 4 more episodes before HTDs, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking