SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMikhel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:36 am

Sprite wrote:When I see Jasmine saying that Mikhel started catching up to the relationship she and Kevin have, to me that means that he was behind Kevin in terms of where the relationships stood and that even though he started to catch up, he still didn't. Producers are trying to make it seem like it's a two horse race when in fact one horse is long gone.

In all the years I have been watching this show, not once do I recall the slower to develop relationship being the one. Matty in the Australian version is just the latest example.

Maybe Catherine (for Sean Lowe) but it started earlier than HTD.
But you are right, it's like never happens.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

TeamMikhel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:44 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Could be! It feels to me like he is supporting a tweet that is both negative towards Jasmine and encouraging the flirting. I don't know how quickly he deleted the retweet but he regretted something about it.

Is it possible that he knows the girl from before?
Maybe he was just accepting an old friend support?

Otherwise i agree that the flirtatious part does not look good.
But hey, it might also mean nothing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:02 am

I see it as flirting both with that tweet and with how he was with Laurelle Jasmine friend, and remembering back to that discussion with her family, if she can handle it?  Interesting!!!. IMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:16 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Sprite wrote:When I see Jasmine saying that Mikhel started catching up to the relationship she and Kevin have, to me that means that he was behind Kevin in terms of where the relationships stood and that even though he started to catch up, he still didn't. Producers are trying to make it seem like it's a two horse race when in fact one horse is long gone.

In all the years I have been watching this show, not once do I recall the slower to develop relationship being the one. Matty in the Australian version is just the latest example.

I believe in normal life one could catch up but during this short time period they really never do

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:56 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:A little late with this screen cap but here is a not very nice tweet that Kevin W (or just Dubya as I call him in my mind) re-tweeted during episode 4 on October 4th. He has since deleted the re-tweet but the original tweet still sits in his likes. IMO he is not sounding like a F1 OR next Bach.
TeamMikhel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 <a href=TeamMikhel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Kwretw10" />

Bringing this one forward as it's one that sticks with me and gives me hope for #TeamMikhel. IMO we have been given little glimpses of what could be bitterness from KW and I wonder if he feels a little put under the bus.

Three more sleeps!

I think this is Kevin having a dig at Jasmine and I think he would do it even if he is F1. IMO, he is used to being fussed over and treated as a "Golden Boy" by his mother, and now thinks every woman should treat him the same way, and sulks if they don't.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:45 am

djogbenyuie wrote:

Can I add something quickly to this. Mikhel has been there since Ep 2 when they kissed the first night and have kissed or been shown having conversations almost every episode. For Jasmine to say that he has caught up, means that's what they want you to think. The thing is unless you go back and watch all the eps again, Mikhel slid under the radar even on this forum because Mike was front and centre. Classic producer move. Ive read through some early threads on here and Mikhel was clearly the last on on SM but no one noticed in favour of Mike and KW.

As for Cathrine on Sean's season, funnily enough one of the producers has a pic showing her watching Sean Lowes season in January. Perhaps in preparation for this season.

https://instagram.com/p/BAldKffkgwZ/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:15 am

If we're going to go down the producer mislead route, IMO there are MANY more examples of them trying to mislead away from KW (deliberately incorrect rose order, fam loved Mikhel more, more drama in finale preview, etc.). 

Mikhel is "hidden" just like Mike was "hidden" IMO - behind KW, in line as F2-3.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 am

Other thoughts about why either could be F1:

Kevin W
M&G CP chat shown plus her reaction to that conversation
Then other CP chats not shown but we know happened - (could mean more hidden to some)

then with Mikhel

A little bit of Mikhel is shown at each CP
M & G - very short just about favorite color
Ep 2 - First kiss, but before kiss J in ITM "she hopes to chemistry with him" after chat, which I have to note which was in a VO you hear J say "his kiss was exactly what I was looking for"
Ep 3 - Necklace
Ep 4 - No RC - but Mikhel's 1:1
Ep 5 - CP J you're so cute kissing
Ep 6 - CP nothing but he received the group date rose which noted was given when Kevin W was on that date
Ep 7 - No CP
Mikhel's CP chats etc. could be seen as the chemistry per se edit because all you see is his kissing and Jasmine talking about chemistry with him and during the kid's art date she talks about all she and Mikhel have done so far is make out. So it will be interesting.....

So some might think that if we go by the past franchise editing/production the one that is hidden during CP is F1 and then there are some that think that the F1 is always shown with the lead during the CP.  So which ever you fall there is pros and cons to both scenarios.   IMO if we go by only the CAN franchise with the bachelor the F1 is usually more hidden during the CP and is true lately with US and most definitely with AUS franchise lately also.  We just won't know what the powers at be want with this being their first bachelorette.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:52 am

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Can I add something quickly to this.   Mikhel has been there since Ep 2 when they kissed the first night and have kissed or been shown having conversations almost every episode. For Jasmine to say that he has caught up, means that's what they want you to think.  The thing is unless you go back and watch all the eps again, Mikhel slid under the radar even on this forum because Mike was front and centre.  Classic producer move.  Ive read through some early threads on here and Mikhel was clearly the last on on SM but no one noticed in favour of Mike and KW.

As for Cathrine on Sean's season, funnily enough one of the producers has a pic showing her watching Sean Lowes season in January. Perhaps in preparation for this season.  

Re the bold. Mikhel never fell under the radar for me. We need to be careful when including everyone in opinions. I said many times, she seemed to really like him. During the CP, when she brought him coffee, and many more instances. Mikhel was sleuthed  by @Aunties_Love, and noted he was  last on SM  Here and that he is not a big SM user.

@Emutennis who was at the same resort posted pics of the contestants, was a huge help for sleuthing and checking everyone's SM.

Here

as was @Bachfan2016 who told us that
the bachelors were not able to post on IG until after filming was done

So we knew  we wouldn't get many clues via SM.

If Jasmine said Mikhel was catching up then IMO it means the feelings she had for him were not at the same level as Kevin and someone has to be the F2. I believe she really likes him. TPTB can try and make me believe what they want, I can see the chemistry she has with Kevin, and IMO it's not the same as with Mikhel. If Mikhel caught up, good for him, I'll be happy for her either way.

However IMO the F1 doesn't "catch up".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:49 pm

I cant get excited over FRC as I'm finding this season kinda boring. Im not feeling any real relationship coming out of this, regardless of who she chooses.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
dee wrote:In terms of intelligence... Kevin was enrolled at Waterloo University. It has consistently been ranked in the top 3 schools in Canada. He's not dumb, IMO.
:yes: 

University rankings Canada 2017: Comprehensive

1. Simon Fraser
2. Waterloo
3. Victoria 
4. Guelph 
5. Carleton

Source: 
http://www.macleans.ca/education/unirankings/university-rankings-2017-comprehensive/

School rankings are irrelevant, IMO - We were comparing individuals and I was pointing out that Mikhel must be extremely intelligent to be an aviation engineer. People say "hey, it's not rocket science" for a reason!

Did Kevin even graduate? Do we know what he studied at Waterloo? Whatever it was, I bet it's not rocket science. IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if he only went there because his Mum wouldn't let him leave their hometown.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Can I add something quickly to this.   Mikhel has been there since Ep 2 when they kissed the first night and have kissed or been shown having conversations almost every episode. For Jasmine to say that he has caught up, means that's what they want you to think.  The thing is unless you go back and watch all the eps again, Mikhel slid under the radar even on this forum because Mike was front and centre.  Classic producer move.  Ive read through some early threads on here and Mikhel was clearly the last on on SM but no one noticed in favour of Mike and KW.

Re the bold. Mikhel never fell under the radar for me. We need to be careful when including everyone in opinions. I said many times, she seemed to really like him. During the CP, when she brought him coffee, and many more instances. Mikhel was sleuthed  by @Aunties_Love, and noted he was  last on SM  Here and that he is not a big SM user.

@Emutennis who was at the same resort posted pics of the contestants, was a huge help for sleuthing and checking everyone's SM.

Here

as was @Bachfan2016 who told us that
the bachelors were not able to post on IG until after filming was done

So we knew  we wouldn't get many clues via SM.

If Jasmine said Mikhel was catching up then IMO it means the feelings she had for him were not at the same level as Kevin and someone has to be the F2. I believe she really likes him. TPTB can try and make me believe what they want, I can see the chemistry she has with Kevin, and IMO it's not the same as with Mikhel. If Mikhel caught up, good for him, I'll be happy for her either way.

However IMO the F1 doesn't "catch up".

I dont believe he was catching up at all I think its part of the "bachelor speak" leads have to give. If we can believe some things are bachelor speak, I choose to believe this is Bachelor speak too. She has said there was a connection with Mikhel from the start, she said when he kisses her everythin else fades away i. Episode 3! Are we forgetting holy mikhel after the kiss? Episode 4, she was laying on his chect in bed, kissing his shoulde or and him on the mouth. She couldnt wait to see him so she took him coffee in bed.
On every episode she is seen wih him and then admits to falling in love witth him on htd.
Meanwhile we only see her doubting Kevin is there for her or if its a competition, he says the right things, he isnused to getting girls, and thos isnt editing they are things she said out of her mouth about both guys.
We all see things different and speculate here and even when there has been strong evidence or proof of F1 we still sometimes doubt and keep speculating. Think Nick and plane video, Brad and Fridgegate. Makes it all fun!
My point being..... leveryone is right in their speculation until the final lady sings! IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking