SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:43 am

OK, that guy could actually be KW's cousin - Check out the comment made by this guy coincidentally from Waterloo:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 TTqBp3d

Source: https://www.facebook.com/georgio.ioannou.9

So what do you reckon, game over for Mikhel or what?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:46 am

@Bobette yeah pretty much, i know for a fact kyles sister knows so really any family member of any contestant could know and this is the 3rd rumor surrounding kevin. so sadly mikhel is probably the f2 sad

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:47 am

primexi wrote:@Bobette yeah pretty much, i know for a fact kyles sister knows so really any family member of any contestant could know and this is the 3rd rumor surrounding kevin. so sadly mikhel is the f2 sad

Well. How disappointing. I. M. O.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:52 am

Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:@Bobette yeah pretty much, i know for a fact kyles sister knows so really any family member of any contestant could know and this is the 3rd rumor surrounding kevin. so sadly mikhel is the f2 sad

Well.  How disappointing.  I.  M.  O.

@bobette never give up.  Stay on the Mikhel train!  I don't view that as the "smoking gun".....you have been a great advocate for sweet Mikhel and providing great stuff either way it fell. :claphands but keep it up until the story comes to an end !

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:57 am

4health wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@bobette never give up.  Stay on the Mikhel train!  I don't view that as the "smoking gun" !
2pop

what spoilers?....were there 3 of them?...someone care to lay it out all for me?.... Praying. The more spoilers, the merrier...laugh out loud...

for the life of me...i was sold on early spoiler of Mike, Kevin W and Kyle in the F3, early on this season. I even once convinced that Mikhel-Jas dancing scene on the preview was Kyle!  :thud. and how lucky is Mikhel to flew under my radar all season long?..i didnt even bother to stalk him until like, 2 weeks ago....laugh out loud. Now watch him be the F1.... :uptonogood
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:03 am

primexi wrote:some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/?tagged=bacheloretteca

i checked kevins following and followers and this guy is in neither of them unlike that one insta user mrswendt who seemed to have kevin as her follower.

also this is the third rumor from social media that she picked kevin, while 0 rumors for mikhel. looks like i'm going to be setting myself up for a mikhel loss, i cant bear to watch  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f62a

They're not following each other so unless it's a third cousin. Good old Mrs Wendt in one of her later posts said she was going for Mikhel now. So I'm not sure if the relatives know or not. Hard to say. Do they not have contracts to abide by or did his darling mother spill the beans to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 am

Bobette wrote:OK, that guy could actually be KW's cousin - Check out the comment made by this guy coincidentally from Waterloo:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 TTqBp3d

Source: https://www.facebook.com/georgio.ioannou

Sorry I don't get the proof here.
And those comments are from 2012.
,if anything I would think the sean kunkel is a hacker. Is that your point?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:10 am

4health wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@bobette never give up.  Stay on the Mikhel train!  I don't view that as the "smoking gun".....you have been a great advocate for sweet Mikhel and providing great stuff either way it fell.   :claphands but keep it up until the story comes to an end !

I will never stop waving my pom poms for Mikhel, but I fear the writing's on the wall.  

Oh well, I look forward to reading Jasmine's upcoming book: "Relationship Mistakes and How to Keep Repeating Them", especially Chapter 3: "How to pick the exact same type of guy every time even when you acknowledge that's why it's never worked out in the past and you go on an international televised dating show and are on record saying you are there to do the opposite"

(They will probably need small font to make that title fit on the page) Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

All JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:17 am

This seems odd that a young kid has only one post on Insta.. Can't find him on Facebook or Twitter. Maybe he is just someone who lives in Waterloo and knows the family and is assuming. I have seen it before where people come out of the woodwork and claim they are whoever. Most of the time it's incorrect so unless I see KW with the final rose pinned to his lapel I ain't giving in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:18 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK, that guy could actually be KW's cousin - Check out the comment made by this guy coincidentally from Waterloo:

My point is - guy with username seankunkel7 leaves a message on the Bach CA Instagram saying KW's his cousin and stating he's F1.  A Google search on Sean Kunkel leads to the a Facebook post by a guy who just happens to live in Waterloo (where KW's family lives) referencing a Sean Kunkel and accusing him in a very gramatically incorrect way of being a hacker.

From which I draw these assumptions:

IMO The Sean Kunkel on IG could very well be KW's cousin as claimed - how many Sean Kunkels are there likely to be in the vicinity of Waterloo?!

IMO A person who hacks/messes with someone's Facebook is totally the kind of guy who'd think it's funny to spoil a TV show on Instagram.

Oh and IMO Sean Kunkel is no mastermind hacker - he's probably just a guy in his late teens/early 20s who goes or went to school with Georgio Ioannou.

In Waterloo. Where Kevin's Family Lives.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:23 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@bobette never give up.  Stay on the Mikhel train!  I don't view that as the "smoking gun".....you have been a great advocate for sweet Mikhel and providing great stuff either way it fell.   :claphands but keep it up until the story comes to an end !

I will never stop waving my pom poms for Mikhel, but I fear the writing's on the wall.  

Oh well, I look forward to reading Jasmine's upcoming book: "Relationship Mistakes and How to Keep Repeating Them", especially Chapter 3: "How to pick the exact same type of guy every time even when you acknowledge that's why it's never worked out in the past and you go on an international televised dating show and are on record saying you are there to do the opposite"

(They will probably need small font to make that title fit on the page) Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

All JMO.

@bobette too funny....but I don't want to deadhorse but I find it very interesting that you (and others of course) continue to think that Kevin W is her type or could be a repeat mistake. I just don't know where you get that as officially. I remember that she told Kevin W during their M & G chat at CP that her last relationship was "a sweet guy" (which Mikhel is, so maybe the sweet guy was her type)...... the only thing I can see you thinking that was by her sister's comment when Kevin walks in and it is in a VO. Then in Ep 7 Beniot brings up what type are you looking for (she says she is not looking for a type) and then you have Kevin P before getting his 1:1 card they are sitting there talking about KW going on a more sensitive date with a insensitive guy. So, I really think these guys really were just trying to figure out her type and understand what was in her head because they realized that they were so different....not BAD but different. But, I know I can change your thought process and I am not trying to do that...but you cheering on for Mikhel is awesome and I was like that awhile back and now I am just the devil advocate trying to understand why things happen they way they do LOL!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:26 am

Bobette wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

My point is - guy with username seankunkel7 leaves a message on the Bach CA Instagram saying KW's his cousin and stating he's F1.  A Google search on Sean Kunkel leads to the a Facebook post by a guy who just happens to live in Waterloo (where KW's family lives) referencing a Sean Kunkel and accusing him in a very gramatically incorrect way of being a hacker.

From which I draw these assumptions:

IMO The Sean Kunkel on IG could very well be KW's cousin as claimed - how many Sean Kunkels are there likely to be in the vicinity of Waterloo?!

IMO A person who hacks/messes with someone's Facebook is totally the kind of guy who'd think it's funny to spoil a TV show on Instagram.

Oh and IMO Sean Kunkel is no mastermind hacker - he's probably just a guy in his late teens/early 20s who goes or went to school with Georgio Ioannou.  

In Waterloo.  Where Kevin's Family Lives.

@Bobette send the link from the web where you found that pic above. The Facebook link is showing a kid in Greece so unless he has been to Waterloo I've got no idea what's happening. The only Sean kunkels I can find are in Boston or Miami so I think that may be a bs Insta account from a young kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking