SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 am

Fifty wrote:
@Bobette send the link from the web where you found that pic above.  The Facebook link is showing a kid in Greece so unless he has been to Waterloo I've got no idea what's happening. The only Sean kunkels I can find are in Boston or Miami so I think that may be a bs Insta account from a young kid

Whoops must have copied link wrong.  Will go back through my browser history and find it.  BRB.

I dropped the 9: This is the guy https://www.facebook.com/georgio.ioannou.9
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:57 am

4health wrote:

@bobette  too funny....but I don't want to deadhorse but I find it very interesting that you (and others of course) continue to think that Kevin W is her type or could be a repeat mistake.   I just don't know where you get that as officially.   I remember that she told Kevin W during their M & G chat at CP that her last relationship was "a sweet guy" (which Mikhel is, so maybe the sweet guy was her type)...... the only thing I can see you thinking that was by her sister's comment when Kevin walks in and it is in a VO.  Then in Ep 7 Beniot brings up what type are you looking for (she says she is not looking for a type) and then you have Kevin P before getting his 1:1 card they are sitting there talking about KW going on a more sensitive date with a insensitive guy.   So, I really think these guys really were just trying to figure out her type and understand what was in her head because they realized that they were so different....not BAD but different.    But, I know I can change your thought process and I am not trying to do that...but you cheering on for Mikhel is awesome and I was like that awhile back and now I am just the devil advocate trying to understand why things happen they way they do LOL!  

Still cheering for Mikhel whether he wins or not!  

Yes my impression of Jasmine's "type" is partly from her sister's comments and also her Mum, who both said he looked like exactly the kind of guy they are used to seeing her with, and who voiced their concern that KW seemed like a ladies man and that attention from other women had caused "issues" for Jasmine in relationships in the past.

Also comments from Jasmine herself about her biggest fear being ending up with someone who won't stand by her when things get tough.  From that I extrapolate that her type in the past has been people who don't stand by her when things get tough. [insert montage of KW leaving twice already when their relationship has barely even started...]

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:46 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:

@bobette  too funny....but I don't want to deadhorse but I find it very interesting that you (and others of course) continue to think that Kevin W is her type or could be a repeat mistake.   I just don't know where you get that as officially.   I remember that she told Kevin W during their M & G chat at CP that her last relationship was "a sweet guy" (which Mikhel is, so maybe the sweet guy was her type)...... the only thing I can see you thinking that was by her sister's comment when Kevin walks in and it is in a VO.  Then in Ep 7 Beniot brings up what type are you looking for (she says she is not looking for a type) and then you have Kevin P before getting his 1:1 card they are sitting there talking about KW going on a more sensitive date with a insensitive guy.   So, I really think these guys really were just trying to figure out her type and understand what was in her head because they realized that they were so different....not BAD but different.    But, I know I can change your thought process and I am not trying to do that...but you cheering on for Mikhel is awesome and I was like that awhile back and now I am just the devil advocate trying to understand why things happen they way they do LOL!  

Yes my impression of Jasmine's "type" is partly from her sister's comments and also her Mum, who both said he looked like exactly the kind of guy they are used to seeing her with, and who voiced their concern that KW seemed like a ladies man and that attention from other women had caused "issues" for Jasmine in relationships in the past.

Also comments from Jasmine herself about her biggest fear being ending up with someone who won't stand by her when things get tough.  From that I extrapolate that her type in the past has been people who don't stand by her when things get tough. [insert montage of KW leaving twice already when their relationship has barely even started...]

JMO

and that is why we are here on this forum to voice our opinions and enjoy seeing other's point of view!  Keep it up my friend!   I see your point of view and I enjoy being able to maybe see things differently or even also happy to be on the same thought wave.  I just have to say that since I am a mom of older children that are married I always thought I knew them better then anyone and I knew their type.  Well I have to say I was totally wrong ..... all I wanted for my children is for someone to love them completely and I thank my in-law kids every chance I get for loving them.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:56 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:

JMO

With you on cheering for Mikhel as he wins Jasmine's heart thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 am

Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/?tagged=bacheloretteca

i checked kevins following and followers and this guy is in neither of them unlike that one insta user mrswendt who seemed to have kevin as her follower.

Screencapped it, cause it's pretty much guaranteed those comments are going to magically disappear sometime real soon...  yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 EiFJVWv

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/

And *POOF* as predicted, seankunkel7's comments have disappeared into the ether. Thank goodness for screencaps. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/?tagged=bacheloretteca

i checked kevins following and followers and this guy is in neither of them unlike that one insta user mrswendt who seemed to have kevin as her follower.

Screencapped it, cause it's pretty much guaranteed those comments are going to magically disappear sometime real soon...  yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 EiFJVWv

And *POOF* as predicted, seankunkel7's comments have disappeared into the ether.  Thank goodness for screencaps. yes

Well if he is F1 someone blabbed. Kevin, Jill who was it Wendt family ????? Won't he get a fine?? He should if he did tell people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:48 am

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:

And *POOF* as predicted, seankunkel7's comments have disappeared into the ether.  Thank goodness for screencaps. yes

Well if he is F1 someone blabbed. Kevin, Jill who was it Wendt family ?????  Won't he get a fine?? He should if he did tell people.

The fact that they've been deleted is even more of a giveaway than if they'd just left them there IMO.

I bet that kid is soooo grounded right now. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 am

Is this the real cousin?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:31 am

Fine? laugh out loud Was Nick fined for spoiling Andi's season? Was Kaitlyn fined for spoiling her own? laugh out loud
Or is it just worse in this case because KW is Baddy 2.0: The Baddest of Them All?

Anyways, time will tell whether this Sean person was right.

^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 am

Interesting.

I was thinking about the edit for the finale. It seems to me that they didn't show J/KW resolving their issue after walking out twice because they wanted us to remember that and not see how they dealt with the issue. Jasmine says something about it coming up in the LCD. It's his issue and that fits a f1 edit although not that great if you're wanting viewers to buy them as the happy couple in the end. Mikhel's issue was resolved and a lot of viewers are thinking he's the one and that fits a f2 edit.  sad All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:28 am

Kevin has an F1 edit since the beginning, IMO. But the most obvious one is during the hometown date love confession. The background music they played for that scene is the music they often play for F1 across the franchise. During Georgia's season (Aus Bachelorette S2), the same music was played when Lee was confessing his love for her during their final 3 date. That was also the moment I was sure that Lee is F1. Those of us who watches quite a few of these shows would be familiar with that particular piece of music.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 pm

albean99 wrote:Interesting.

I was thinking about the edit for the finale. It seems to me that they didn't show J/KW resolving their issue after walking out twice because they wanted us to remember that and not see how they dealt with the issue. Jasmine says something about it coming up in the LCD. It's his issue and that fits a f1 edit although not that great if you're wanting viewers to buy them as the happy couple in the end. Mikhel's issue was resolved and a lot of viewers are thinking he's the one and that fits a f2 edit.  sad All JMO.

Sure we have been shown that Kevin leaves when they argue and may be the way he handles conflict to de-escalate the situation. We know that both times when he left he came back to work it out. He has not abandoned her but has shown her it is his way to de-escalate the issue so they can resolve their differences. Seems to me Kevin tells her what is bothering him. While Mikhel's approach has been to withhold his insecurities to the point she had to pull teeth for him to admit what was wrong so they could work it out. Personally I would rather know why my significant other was upset, you can't fix it if you don't know what is wrong. Trust needs to go both ways.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking