SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:38 pm

ITA @richmondrose "Limiting" & Toronto do not go together at all IMO. There are options in the city & nearby to suit any lifestyle preference.

dee wrote:
richmondrose wrote:ETA: I forgot to mention that they'll be close enough to visit his mother every Sunday for dinner. LOL Hugesmile
Only an hour a way on the 401. Probably the biggest lie all season rotfl

ETA: I'm pretty sure if Kevin is F1, she's going to move to Toronto/GTA. They have clearly talked about it and I think have reached a decision. I say this because when Kevin and Jas were driving around KW, he says that he likes to come home every weekend; and she happily agrees with him.

@dee Re the bolded ... I would really like to know Kevin's mythical secret route between Toronto/KW - it would certainly come in handy for my family & honestly the only answer that will have any effect on me personally laugh out loud
Give us the secret route at ATFR tomorrow, Kevin! question laugh out loud

@Brill I remember that FB comment :yes: Not sure how accurate that person was, but I guess we shall see soon enough (part of the puzzle anyway).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Ok this is interesting.  This is reel2reel being interviewed by Jasmine friend Laurelly.  She hardly spoke about Kevin and was kinda hard on his mom.

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:37 pm

About Laurelly, she bugs me. Every SM she posts, she advertises her law firm. Such a good friend.  no no

richmondrose wrote:Kevin lives in a great area in TO. Close to the downtown core and lots of great shops, restaurant and entertainment. He also lives close to the lake front area where he moors his boat (my assumption), the Toronto Islands (which Jasmine has already been while visiting her friends -per IG)and  the long stretch of park land along Lake Ontario. He is close to major highways that can take him to Niagara on the Lake (vineyards) to the south and the Muskoka area (lakes, woods) to the north, just to name a few. I can go on and on, and where they decide to settle is anyone's guess. If Jasmine does decide to settle in Toronto, they'll be close enough to make their own adventure however they see fit.

ETA: I forgot to mention that they'll be close enough to visit his mother every Sunday for dinner. LOL Hugesmile

Thanks for the NOTL shout out! thumbsup There are a cuzzillion things to do in Toronto and speaking of Muskoka, lets not forget the cottage up north that he spends a lot of time at. It's a hikers dream in that area not to mention all sorts of water activities. Jasmine would IMO feel right at home in that part of Ontario.  

I'm going here,
Toronto Xmas Market

and here this weekend.

Nathan Phillip Square

That is a small smaple of all the events that go on in and around Toronto.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok this is interesting.  This is reel2reel being interviewed by Jasmine friend Laurelly.  She hardly spoke about Kevin and was kinda hard on his mom.

source

Very interesting indeed.  IMO her family and friends were far more in favour of Mikhel, so if KW is F1 Laurelly might be going with the "if you can't say anything nice [about your best friend's boyfriend], don't say anything at all" approach.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Bobette wrote:Very interesting indeed.  IMO her family and friends were far more in favour of Mikhel, so if KW is F1 Laurelly might be going with the "if you can't say anything nice [about your best friend's boyfriend], don't say anything at all" approach.

Or on the other hand, maybe she likes him and doesn't want to say anything  in order not to spill the beans. jmoao

O.T.  @GuardianAngel We love NOTL, and have been going there regularly over many years. Our favorite wineries are Peller, Hillerbrand and Megolomaniac (John Howard) and always bring home a few cases of their wines. My favorite is the Peller Estate Signature Series Ice Cuvée,  a mixture of hand-picked Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes and Vidal Ice Wine. It's the best sparkling wine I've ever tasted.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:23 pm

@GuardianAngel The Toronto Xmas Market looks like so much fun!
Hope you have a great time there Smiley

@richmondrose Lol I'm not a wine expert by any means but I actually recognize & really enjoy Peller Estate wine.

Now I wish I had a fireplace so I could hang Christmas stuff up, light a warm fire & drink some good wine (while eating steak). Yuuummmm.

(sorry for the tangent laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm

@richmondrose IA I was going to say the same about Laurelly, after all she is a defense lawyer?

OT I'm glad you visit often! It's such a pretty little town not to mention famous for their award winning wines worldwide! Trip Advisors #1 Canada's destination for wineries, over 80 of them. yes

If Kevin is the F1 perhaps he can take Jazmine for a lovely drive. It's beautiful there around Christmas time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:21 pm

LOL at mikhel's comment here, can someone screen cap this pls

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/permalink/626138417572257/?comment_id=626397870879645&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:43 pm

@primexi That's a private group so we can't see it. Can't post from private accounts either.

ETA: Interesting that Jasmine's friend also said something negative about Kevin's mom. Things that make you go hmmm. Not changing my mind but still interesting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:47 pm

@albean99 basically some the ladies there are discussing about getting on the next season of the bach can if mikhel is the next bach. another girl said "just talk about helicopters and he'll love you forever".

mikhel responds saying "did someone say helicopter?"

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 pm

primexi wrote:LOL at mikhel's comment here, can someone screen cap this pls

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/permalink/626138417572257/?comment_id=626397870879645&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

@albean it isn't a private page, it is a public page so here is a screenshot.....per the link above
very interesting  
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Screen10

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:00 pm

My mistake. I saw "join this group" and at first it didn't load so missed the public group part.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking