SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Joy15 wrote:thanks @GuardianAngel.

Thanks and mad props for all posters who have done great sleuthing pre-season. bowdown . Im bringing over some posts from various threads that may indicate the possible F1-F3.

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have been catching up on all the wonderful sleuthing in all the threads! yes Thanks everyone!

I'm confused on KevinW's IG post that was later deleted or edited? Did we capture the original and the edited version? and if so, can someone provide a link as to where I can find it. Or explain exactly what he said, and what was edited? Sorry, I'm multitasking everywhere, and I've forgotten where I originally saw the post. TYIA

This was the original post on Instagram:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Kevin.c.wendt_zpsfvrsnmz9

Source:@kevin.c.wendt Instagram

The edited caption now reads:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Kevin.c.wendt%202_zpsfbschxd4

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p240-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

This is really interesting and I don't know if it's been discussed further already, but I am pretty certain that Kevin W makes it to F3 and very well could be F2 as well. I'm wondering if this points to him not being F1, and he's making a joke about possibly being the next Bachelor?? Did other people read it as him saying he goes out as F3 or F2? That he changed the caption points to it maybe being a spoiler. question

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

@siena....there are some folks here that posted that they believe that post proves that Kevin W is not F1. There are others that think it does not point to that. This was discussed in the SM thread. What is clear though is that Kevin W made the update to the post after we discussed it on this forum. For me the story arc / what Jasmine says about each guy in PIs/ITMs/VOs is more conclusive than SM. So that post can go either way for me. I posted in Mike's thread that I have Jasmine's PIs/ITMs/VOs during Kevin W's dates. I will be sure to post the side by side comparison with Mikhel's & Mike's W's after their dates.

There are also other SM clues that can be gleaned from Jasmine & the guys also so encourage you to continue to stalk watch their SM activities giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 @mercieme I've been keeping track of what's been said too and I can't wait until we finally have all the one-on-one dates to compare.

Yeah, I think that post can be taken either way and once the season is over it will be interesting to see which things were pointing to the ending and which weren't.

I think you're right that the things said on the show are the most telling so we're going to have to wait and see until we have more info to dissect. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Joy15 wrote:
siena wrote:That's what I would predict as the final 6 too @mercieme.

And I would say that at this point it looks like Mike, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mikhel, Benoit will probably have HTDs.

I am also pretty sure that Mikhel, Kevin W, and Mike will make it to F3.

I will need to see more one-on-one dates for it to be clearer who is F3, F2, and F1. Mikhel and Kevin W are at this point the two who have progressed the most with Jasmine, but I haven't completely discounted Mike yet since I suspect there will be further development after the one-on-one. It will be interesting to see how it plays out though. But for sure, I think those will be the final three in Cuba. Each of them has aspects that I think will interest Jasmine, but since there's quite a few things still to happen I am going to wait and see if what happens/what is said matches what I think Jasmine wants in an F1.

word  Good Post I agree

Just to add.....all the recent F1s in US series since Emily season all had their story arc took off in the middle of the season**. So..it became sort of a  "norm" there. We'll see if it happens on this season giggling

* *Episode 5 First SD: Jef, ChrisSieg,Josh, Jordan (all continued by 2nd SD on episode 7) ; Episode 6 Sole SD : Shawn.  :gotcha:
To add bachcan stats to this,

S1: E3, Bianka won mini 1 on 1 after group date; E4 2 on 1 with extra time
S2: E2, April won mini 1 on 1 after group date; Actual ID on epi 5

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:27 pm

I am thinking that KevinW might not have been on her radar after Ep.1 but after the second episode she was curious to know more. Judging by her excitement IMO she was definitely looking forward to the date. So maybe this might explain why he had an earlier date. 
He might get more time as well moving forward so it means she's interested in getting to know more about him and maybe she was pleasantly surprised.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:28 pm

siena wrote:
Joy15 wrote:thanks @GuardianAngel.

Thanks and mad props for all posters who have done great sleuthing pre-season. bowdown . Im bringing over some posts from various threads that may indicate the possible F1-F3.

richmondrose wrote:

This was the original post on Instagram:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Kevin.c.wendt_zpsfvrsnmz9

Source:@kevin.c.wendt Instagram

The edited caption now reads:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Kevin.c.wendt%202_zpsfbschxd4

source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p240-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

This is really interesting and I don't know if it's been discussed further already, but I am pretty certain that Kevin W makes it to F3 and very well could be F2 as well. I'm wondering if this points to him not being F1, and he's making a joke about possibly being the next Bachelor?? Did other people read it as him saying he goes out as F3 or F2? That he changed the caption points to it maybe being a spoiler. question
This is interesting indeed. Would have been a good misdirect if he is indeed F1 yet he decided to delete the comment.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Perhaps the misdirect backfired because they want to promote the real next bachelor? IDK

IMO Jasmine was very taken with him out of the limo. He was the first one out, they high fived on first impression.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 am

With the recent sleuthing in Mike's thread, I'm going with Mike KevinW Mikhel with Mikhel as the next Bach!! That alone is exciting!

Wow, great work everyone! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:With the recent sleuthing in Mike's thread, I'm going with Mike KevinW Mikhel with Mikhel as the next Bach!! That alone is exciting!

I am once again drawn in to this season since it's the first bachelorette canada. I haven't participated in sleuthing/posting etc. since Tim/April season (including US series). I enjoyed Richie's season and only posted once....I was #teamnikki which I usually do like F2 most the time. I find it interesting that there isn't a true F3 yet through sleuthing.

It's been a while since I wanted to put my thoughts of who is in F3.....I agree with GuardianAngel as of now with Kevin W leaving at F3, if the tptb are editing and producing like in the past (it's been a while to know for sure) the intro videos have been the key. Mike and Mikhel both had videos and Kevin W didn't......can anyone give me an update if that is still something to keep in mind with Canada production team?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:57 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:With the recent sleuthing in Mike's thread, I'm going with Mike KevinW Mikhel with Mikhel as the next Bach!! That alone is exciting!

I am once again drawn in to this season since it's the first bachelorette canada.  I haven't participated in sleuthing/posting etc. since Tim/April season (including US series).    I enjoyed Richie's season and only posted once....I was #teamnikki which I usually do like F2 most the time.   I find it interesting that there isn't a true F3 yet through sleuthing.  

It's been a while since I wanted to put my thoughts of who is in F3.....I agree with GuardianAngel as of now with Kevin W leaving at F3, if the tptb are editing and producing like in the past (it's been a while to know for sure) the intro videos have been the key.  Mike and Mikhel both had videos and Kevin W didn't......can anyone give me an update if that is still something to keep in mind with Canada production team?  

Yeah good point I wonder if the Canada production team are editing the same as the Canada bachelor edit?? With mikhels music (for his limo entrance and kisses it reminds me of a next lead edit?) and I wonder with Kevin w limo music and first out of limo means anything? I also wonder how it was for the bachelor Canada with the girls and f1-3 edits? question does anyone see similarities??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:

I am once again drawn in to this season since it's the first bachelorette canada.  I haven't participated in sleuthing/posting etc. since Tim/April season (including US series).    I enjoyed Richie's season and only posted once....I was #teamnikki which I usually do like F2 most the time.   I find it interesting that there isn't a true F3 yet through sleuthing.  

It's been a while since I wanted to put my thoughts of who is in F3.....I agree with GuardianAngel as of now with Kevin W leaving at F3, if the tptb are editing and producing like in the past (it's been a while to know for sure) the intro videos have been the key.  Mike and Mikhel both had videos and Kevin W didn't......can anyone give me an update if that is still something to keep in mind with Canada production team?  

Yeah good point I wonder if the Canada production team are editing the same as the Canada bachelor edit?? With mikhels music (for his limo entrance and kisses it reminds me of a next lead edit?) and I wonder with Kevin w limo music and first out of limo means anything? I also wonder how it was for the bachelor Canada with the girls and f1-3 edits? question  does anyone see similarities??

HI @LeapofFaith .... I think Mikhel is F3 and possible Lead because in the last episode on his 1:1, in a ITM he says "it's a real possibility that I am falling in love with jasmine" in the past the first to be seen saying that is never the F1 and usually the future lead because they fell so hard.  So that leaves us Kevin W and Mike IMO.....until sleuthing shows other wise.  Once again there has not been a F1 in Canada franchise that didn't have a intro video...so that leaves Mike and Kevin W is F2.   I like both of them but I like how Kevin W and Jasmine connected opening up.  His story arc is going to be his jealousy and it started last episode.  I don't see a story arc with Mike yet and last episode she really hadn't connected with him beyond his FIR.  So I look forward to seeing what happens next.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:57 am

This post comes with a fair warning that it could means something or nothing with regard to the F1 (see: my post about Mike's old and new IG Bio). And just because its been said that sharing is caring....im reposting it from Mike thread  Smiley :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p252-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1051304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking