SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Joy15 wrote:This post comes with a fair warning that it could means something or nothing with regard to the F1 (see: my post about Mike's old and new IG Bio). And just because its been said that sharing is caring....im reposting it from Mike thread  Smiley :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p252-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1051304

What something could it mean? He had a rose, he took the rose away, but he also took away the other emojis. Unless I'm missing something. I'm curious what you are thinking. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:This post comes with a fair warning that it could means something or nothing with regard to the F1 (see: my post about Mike's old and new IG Bio). And just because its been said that sharing is caring....im reposting it from Mike thread  Smiley :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p252-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1051304

What something could it mean? He had a rose, he took the rose away, but he also took away the other emojis. Unless I'm missing something. I'm curious what you are thinking. TYIA

Maybe I've missed something as well. The emojis and profile pic are the only changes that I see. Regardless, can't wait to see their date. I'm going to just watch and enjoy. Too many guys that I like on this show and that's saying a lot.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

The emoji's were all removed & I think the order of statements on the profile were changed, unless I'm missing something as well??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:22 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

The emoji's were all removed & I think the order of statements on the profile were changed, unless I'm missing something as well??

Im guessing he is the F1 and im also guessing TPTB told him to remove the rose, of course along with all other emojis , the order of bio and the profile in order for it not to be too suspicious. All JMHO. As always, Time will tell Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:23 am

@Joy15 I agree....though I think mike or mikhel could be f1 and out of those 2 one will be the next bachelor - jmo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:24 am

Yep at this point I think it's either Mike or Mikhel as F1. And I agree, either of them will be the next Bachelor IMO. Hopefully there's some more things to sleuth about the final result, but right now that's my guess. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:14 pm

4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:
I am once again drawn in to this season since it's the first bachelorette canada.  I haven't participated in sleuthing/posting etc. since Tim/April season (including US series).    I enjoyed Richie's season and only posted once....I was #teamnikki which I usually do like F2 most the time.   I find it interesting that there isn't a true F3 yet through sleuthing.  

It's been a while since I wanted to put my thoughts of who is in F3.....I agree with GuardianAngel as of now with Kevin W leaving at F3, if the tptb are editing and producing like in the past (it's been a while to know for sure) the intro videos have been the key.  Mike and Mikhel both had videos and Kevin W didn't......can anyone give me an update if that is still something to keep in mind with Canada production team?  

Yeah good point I wonder if the Canada production team are editing the same as the Canada bachelor edit?? With mikhels music (for his limo entrance and kisses it reminds me of a next lead edit?) and I wonder with Kevin w limo music and first out of limo means anything? I also wonder how it was for the bachelor Canada with the girls and f1-3 edits? question  does anyone see similarities??

HI @LeapofFaith .... I think Mikhel is F3 and possible Lead because in the last episode on his 1:1, in a ITM he says "it's a real possibility that I am falling in love with jasmine" in the past the first to be seen saying that is never the F1 and usually the future lead because they fell so hard.  So that leaves us Kevin W and Mike IMO.....until sleuthing shows other wise.  Once again there has not been a F1 in Canada franchise that didn't have a intro video...so that leaves Mike and Kevin W is F2.   I like both of them but I like how Kevin W and Jasmine connected opening up.  His story arc is going to be his jealousy and it started last episode.  I don't see a story arc with Mike yet and last episode she really hadn't connected with him beyond his FIR.  So I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Been wanting to comment on this . YES to the bolded..and its actually applied on ALL premiere seasons* : Anna of Bach AU1, Bianka of Bach CA1, Matilda of Bach NZ1 and Sasha of BachetteAU1 all had their intro videos being shown . A way to get viewers more invested in the F1 and final couple, perhaps?.

*I will drop the links of past premiere seasons on this thread. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm

The only monkey wrench perhaps is two of the final three are both firemen so they wouldn't showcase both with an entry video. In my opinion Mikhel is not a slam dunk for next Bach. They could choose Kevin if he is not final one after all he is Captain Canada. Also to even up screen time and make it seem like a horserace Mike needed the intro video more since his 1-1 date was so late.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Joy15 I agree....though I think mike or mikhel could be f1 and out of those 2 one will be the next bachelor - jmo Hugesmile

siena wrote:Yep at this point I think it's either Mike or Mikhel as F1. And I agree, either of them will be the next Bachelor IMO. Hopefully there's some more things to sleuth about the final result, but right now that's my guess. yes

@siena and @LeapofFaith....i kinda agree with you two.... Let's see :

- Both Mike and Mikhel had their intros being shown (see my prev post upthread)

- Mike and Mikhel's SM activity matched with the filming timeline (June 3rd and 14th (ish?) respectively)

- Both guys got a clean-good edit so far. From all premiere seasons i have yet to see any F1 on any franchise had received shady edit. Plus the Canadian counterpart shows, Bach CA 1 and 2 also presented the respective F1s in a good light, i think.

That said.... i think a am already firm in MagicMike train as the F1. :gotcha: . The main reason is just because i have yet to see any F1 from past premiere seasons whose their alone time with the lead was not shown in the MnG/premiere episode*. ALL past F1s in maiden seasons were being shown interacted with the leads on the MnG episode (provided links in next post). While Mikhel was being highlighted in his entrance we didnt get to see his interactions with Jas at the mansion afterwards. Thinking out of the box for a moment...from production perspective, its reasonable for them to show the connection right from the get go, IMO.

i actually found Kevin P getting a Bachelor edit on MnG with his convo being shown..and there was a special PI of Jas talked about him.(ala Richie in Sam Frost season, IMO) He also got a camera panning over him on the word 'husband', twice giggling He was also seen in the preview talking with Jasmine, ala past next Bachelors eg Richie, Chris Soules. But my guess was 'something happened' along the way for the production to switch to Mikhel. Maybe because he is too self-aware and not wearing his heart on his sleeve like Mikhel. Just my guess.

Observing the production-related SMs, i also lean to think they already started gunning Mikhel as the next lead..by highlighting many of Jas-Mik moment, such as their first kiss...the dance, etc. IDK..i just got the 'promotion' vibe from the SMs regarding Mikhel i guess  giggling

Now onto personal preference. I actually think either of Jas's (hypothetical, in my book) F4 - Mike, KW, Mikhel and KP (in that order) would be a good candidate for next Bachelor, as they all are good looking guys, with interesting personalities IMO (plus i like all of them!!..and it still amazed me since i have never felt the same toward any US Ette seasons..laugh out loud) . But since my sleuthing leads me to believe Mike as the F1...and i love their interactions...so Mike is for Jas i guess. Kevin W is for Canada, as he is the Captain Canada. Mikhel, as stated above likely will have to choose 20-ish women on TV in the near future, so good for him. Last but not least - this girl is not getting out off this season empty handed, of course: Kevin P(erfect) for me  cheeky .

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:54 pm

*LINK TO ALL PREMIERE SEASONS

Bachelorette CA 1- Jasmine Lorimer

http://thevideo.me/3ax1wx5bii4w

------------------------------------------------

Bachelorette AU1 - SAM FROST
http://thevideo.me/ippq4gfok30o

-------------------------------------------------

Bach CA 1 - BRAD SMITH
http://thevideo.me/embed-g3op3j20oa9a-640x360.html

Bach AU 1 - TIM ROBARDS
http://movpod.in/embed-600krhk6av3j-640x360.html

Bach NZ 1 - ART GREEN
http://thevideo.me/08ehhzc8c29i

JFYI. FWIW

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks @Joy15 ! Good to know about past Bach ca editing.. ...regarding what u said about Kevin p being next Bach and then something might of happened for production to change to mikhel..this is interesting could Kevin p have decided to take himself out of the race? Because it looks like jas and Kevin p are having a d and m on there one on one date, where he says I could see myself falling in love with u , and jas looks like she is upset and sad about something?i think it's in Marrakech ? could he have decided to leave question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @Joy15 ! Good to know about past Bach ca editing.. ...regarding what u said about Kevin p being next Bach and then something might of happened for production to change to mikhel..this is interesting could Kevin p have decided to take himself out of the race? Because it looks like jas and Kevin p are having a d and m on there one on one date, where he says I could see myself falling in love with u , and jas looks like she is upset and sad about something?i think it's in Marrakech ? could he have decided to leave question

@LeapofFaith. np. happy to share...Smiley

Regarding KP i guess all still remains to be seen...but i personally doubt that he would have left by himself :

- from stalking observing his SM Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 ....this song he composed after filming gave me an impression that he was talking about his experience on the show...Hence i wonder if he had hard time to opening up to Jas?..we'll see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TaTgv8hKA

- from the little i've known so far about US series..contestants who removed  from the show tend to get shady edit by TPTB somehow, at some extent (a way to pay back? no no )...for instance Brooks on Des season who left at F3.  KP's edit is so clean so far..IMO. And he is yet to get his first SD.... so i think the downhill for Jas-KP would be during/after HTD. He might be sent home at F5 orF4..since we know at HTD RC there would be 2 eliminations.

and as to your Q about Jas was seen upset in Marrakech..my take is : its all about her to send someone home at 2on1 dates..as we know only 1 gets rose...and the other one is sent home from the onsite/ date location. The ultimate example is Olivia on Ben's season laugh out loud.

All JMO.

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking