SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 pm

IMO, Bach Can 2 April got the flighty, jealous edit. She didn't come off as F1 cause of her late first date, also cause of her edit. Bach Can 1, Bianka was edited as strong and she had epi 3 ID and April's wasn't till epi 5. April did have extra time on a group date in epi 2, but that's it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:55 am

@Joy15 Yes that's an interesting point about Mikhel not getting any of his MnG time shown. I believe that's why Sharleen didn't even include him in her top 4 initially. IMO I think the production have been highlighting Mikhel, even on the aftershow. It's certainly made me feel he's right at the top of the list of candidates for the next bachelor.

I think Kevin P would've been in the running early on for the next Bach gig, but from everything he's been up to since filming ended I get the sense that he is off onto new adventures elsewhere.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 am

IMO, either Mike or Kevin W are the F1 and the other one will be the next bach. The only one who has had a preview video and alone time on night one was Mike. In both seasons of BachCan, the F1 has had both of those.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:28 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 Yes that's an interesting point about Mikhel not getting any of his MnG time shown. I believe that's why Sharleen didn't even include him in her top 4 initially. IMO I think the production have been highlighting Mikhel, even on the aftershow. It's certainly made me feel he's right at the top of the list of candidates for the next bachelor.

I think Kevin P would've been in the running early on for the next Bach gig, but from everything he's been up to since filming ended I get the sense that he is off onto new adventures elsewhere.

I share the same POV with you regarding Mik and KP :yes: . KP is now seemingly in love with the ocean and summer for sure (so good for him ). giggling

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, either Mike or Kevin W are the F1 and the other one will be the next bach.  The only one who has had a preview video and alone time on night one was Mike.  In both seasons of BachCan, the F1 has had both of those.

TY for filling us in AL...i also can see them going with KW...on SM he often get praised as Captain Canada by TPTB. Hence i wonder why they appears to give him a shady edit on the main episodes question . So lame..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:45 am

Joy15 wrote:
siena wrote:@Joy15 Yes that's an interesting point about Mikhel not getting any of his MnG time shown. I believe that's why Sharleen didn't even include him in her top 4 initially. IMO I think the production have been highlighting Mikhel, even on the aftershow. It's certainly made me feel he's right at the top of the list of candidates for the next bachelor.

I share the same POV with you regarding Mik and KP  :yes: . KP is now seemingly in love with the ocean and summer for sure (so good for him ).  giggling

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, either Mike or Kevin W are the F1 and the other one will be the next bach.  The only one who has had a preview video and alone time on night one was Mike.  In both seasons of BachCan, the F1 has had both of those.

TY for filling us in AL...i also can see them going with KW...on SM he often get praised as Captain Canada by TPTB. Hence i wonder why they appears to give him a shady edit on the main episodes question . So lame..
Well, both seasons of BachCan, the F1's had a jealous edit so......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:34 am

A little late with this screen cap but here is a not very nice tweet that Kevin W (or just Dubya as I call him in my mind) re-tweeted during episode 4 on October 4th. He has since deleted the re-tweet but the original tweet still sits in his likes. IMO he is not sounding like a F1 OR next Bach.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 <a href=Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Kwretw10" />
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:11 am

Very interesting @Mr&MrsSmith.

At the moment I am predicting that Mikhel will be the next Bachelor and Mike will be F1. So IMO Kevin W was either F3 or F2, and I agree he's not in the running to be the next Bach.

This order could change after seeing HTDs/finale but from everything I've seen up to this point IMO that is the most likely outcome.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:33 am

siena wrote:Very interesting @Mr&MrsSmith.

At the moment I am predicting that Mikhel will be the next Bachelor and Mike will be F1. So IMO Kevin W was either F3 or F2, and I agree he's not in the running to be the next Bach.

This order could change after seeing HTDs/finale but from everything I've seen up to this point IMO that is the most likely outcome.

I too am feeling Mike for F1 and Mikhel for next Bachelor! And if it went the other way around then I'd be okay with that too.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:01 am

I wouldn't read that tweet and automatically think he was trying to be negative tbh. Why delete it though?  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:13 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
siena wrote:Very interesting @Mr&MrsSmith.

I too am feeling Mike for F1 and Mikhel for next Bachelor! And if it went the other way around then I'd be okay with that too.

Yes it's a win/win situation for me too! yes

Kevin W deleting that tweet and changing his instagram caption about "if he's not the next bachelor" are all interesting. Definitely not conclusive, but right now I get the sense that he's not F1 or in the running to be the next Bachelor. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:09 am

Just caught up on all episodes.

Love Mikhel & Mike - either one with Jasmine or as next Bachelor will make me happy.

Don't like Kevin W. He has been shown by Drew's side laughing along with the bullying. Yeah, no.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 pm

I was just coming in to post this. The host randomly endorsed him for next bachelor last episode. I wondered if it was significant. I'm thinking he's F3.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking